Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

Bush is a globalist elitist who hates America and got us into all these wars blah blah blah blah

Bow to the Orange Messiah!

"It just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally, I think would've been a wonderful thing."

:lol:

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

Everything is always about Trump.
How did he ever reach the White House?
5576065.jpg

Was Donald Trump almost on the George H.W. Bush ticket?

Sweet message from Bush. We could use a LOT more messages like that. Or maybe they're out there and we just don't hear them on USMB. OP put it in to bash Trump.

And Trump deserves to be clobbered for that one. Although he cleverly let one someone else do the dividing this time, the better thing, the thing I can only wish for with no hope of ever seeing, is Trump saying something similar to calm down his restless base. I sometimes wonder, though, if Trump told them "ENOUGH!" if they would listen.

.@PeteHegseth “Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside.” @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!

Ya, a Constitutionally prescribed impeachment is just like a global epidemic killing hundreds of thousands of people with the potential of killing millions.

Impeached President Trump still promotes the lie his impeachment was a hoax. Someone needs to tell him his lie is not believable since he was, in fact, impeached.

I swear to god if you have told me five years ago I'd be nostalgic for the Bush presidency, I'd have had you checked for drug abuse....

You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.

Forum List

Back