Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.
empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....

No, empathy is ONE attribute required to be POTUS. There are many - You know, things like being able to read a daily briefing and acting like an adult.

Everything is always about Trump.
How did he ever reach the White House?
5576065.jpg

Was Donald Trump almost on the George H.W. Bush ticket?
Morons and imbeciles and losers voted for him.

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

Trump is narcissistic like Obama and Clinton. Thank God for Bush. Who else could put politics and self interests aside and have the best shot to call for unity?

Ya, a Constitutionally prescribed impeachment is just like a global epidemic killing hundreds of thousands of people with the potential of killing millions.

Impeached President Trump still promotes the lie his impeachment was a hoax. Someone needs to tell him his lie is not believable since he was, in fact, impeached.
I'll bet you still believe in Santa Claus and the Russian collusion hoax too, don't you.

Here is something for every head-up the ass-leftist dumbbell who has swallowed everything the left has hand fed them and it should be required watching but I doubt you get through two minutes, if that, because
the truth doesn't feed all your preconceived beliefs and it's to admit you've swallowed a gigantic lie and been played like a fish on the end of a line.

Jimmy Dore is a progressive who dislikes Trump but he seems to hate the corporate left who has taken over the democrat party even more. Don't forget to report what you've learned.

When your response on a message board is to ask or insist people watch an almost hour-long partisan video blog it means you have no valid response or defense for your case. You are unable to articulate a response using your own wits and intelligence. You put up a sucker video and ask others to volunteer to be suckered like you.

What a shock, you didn't watch a single second of the video. And this "partisan" blog is indeed partisan
but not the sort of partisan you imagine.
Dore is a well known progressive voice and his guest, Aaron Mate of Push Back, is an outstanding award winning investigative journalist who is the farthest thing from Trump friendly you could possibly imagine.
He is also not afraid of the truth and not afraid to call out the corporatist democrats who have hijacked the left thanks to morons like yourself. Pushback with Aaron Maté | The Grayzone

Secondly my own wits and intelligence are perfectly fine and very capable of discussing this matter
but until someone watches an authoritative, educated deconstruction of the whole crooked corrupt scheme to
drive Trump from office by high level government officials, by an authoritative progressive sources, there is nothing I could say to reinforce arguments already made a thousand times or make any sucker like you listen to reason.

You have to watch and listen to the lesson you need to learn before I have anything to say to a
dumb fish like you. You're a fucking brain washed coward!

Last edited:

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.
empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....

No, empathy is ONE attribute required to be POTUS. There are many - You know, things like being able to read a daily briefing and acting like an adult.
That is one reason why Trump is doing so poorly in this crisis. He is incapable of empathy.
Everything with him is.....It’s not my fault, blame China, blame the Governors, blame the Democrats, blame Obama
He does not care about the millions who are suffering.

Trump is narcissistic like Obama and Clinton. Thank God for Bush. Who else could put politics and self interests aside and have the best shot to call for unity?
No

Nobody is as narcissistic as Trump....NOBODY
He is incapable of empathy for others, incapable of accepting blame, incapable of looking at any view other than his own

Ya, a Constitutionally prescribed impeachment is just like a global epidemic killing hundreds of thousands of people with the potential of killing millions.

Impeached President Trump still promotes the lie his impeachment was a hoax. Someone needs to tell him his lie is not believable since he was, in fact, impeached.
I'll bet you still believe in Santa Claus and the Russian collusion hoax too, don't you.

Here is something for every head-up the ass-leftist dumbbell who has swallowed everything the left has hand fed them and it should be required watching but I doubt you get through two minutes, if that, because
the truth doesn't feed all your preconceived beliefs and it's to admit you've swallowed a gigantic lie and been played like a fish on the end of a line.

Jimmy Dore is a progressive who dislikes Trump but he seems to hate the corporate left who has taken over the democrat party even more. Don't forget to report what you've learned.

When your response on a message board is to ask or insist people watch an almost hour-long partisan video blog it means you have no valid response or defense for your case. You are unable to articulate a response using your own wits and intelligence. You put up a sucker video and ask others to volunteer to be suckered like you.

What a shock, you didn't watch a single second of the video. And this "partisan" blog is indeed partisan
but not the sort of partisan you imagine.
Dore is a well known progressive voice and his guest, Aaron Mate of Push Back, is an outstanding award winning investigative journalist who is the farthest thing from Trump friendly you could possibly imagine.
He is also not afraid of the truth and not afraid to call out the corporatist democrats who have hijacked the left thanks to morons like yourself.

Secondly my own wits and intelligence are perfectly fine and very capable of discussing this matter
but until someone watches an authoritative, educated deconstruction of the whole crooked corrupt scheme to
drive Trump from office by high level government officials, by an authoritative progressive sources, there is nothing I could say to reinforce arguments already made a thousand times or make any sucker like you listen to reason.

You have to watch and listen to the lesson you need to learn before I have anything to say to a
dumb fish like you. You're a fucking brain washed coward!

Your video has nothing to do with the thread

I supported Bush after 9-11, most Americans did
Trump is not that kind of uniter
You supported Bush for a week or two probably and hated his guts for years after 9-11.
Your hypocrisy is sickening and now you support him again when you see a chance to take
another feeble swipe at Donald Trump. Fuck you and your fellow liars.

There's no way to qualify or quantify whether Trump is the most sensitive, fragile, defensive, transparently damaged person to ever step foot in the White House.

But to say that he's, by far, the worst at hiding it is not a stretch.

No

He is incapable of empathy for others, incapable of accepting blame, incapable of looking at any view other than his own

You are partisan blind. Read your post..... you just described Obama perfectly. I voted for Trump and I support his policies but I have always noted the similarities between Obama and Trump. Narcissistic, very quick to blame others. You mentioned empathy.... both Trump and Obama had lots of people they consider enemies even on their own side of the aisle.

No

You are partisan blind. Read your post..... you just described Obama perfectly. I voted for Trump and I support his policies but I have always noted the similarities between Obama and Trump. Narcissistic, very quick to blame others. You mentioned empathy.... both Trump and Obama had lots of people they consider enemies even on their own side of the aisle.
LOL

But...but....what about Owebama?

To bad ol' George wasn't saying that when he was wasting lives and money on stupid wars and ignoring everyone.

TDS thread 1,481

Bush is one of the reasons we have Trump.

Thanks to Bush our Debt went balistic.

You’re losing it.
GW...Worst President ever.

Debt problems are solved by reducing spending..... not trying to take more money from people.

Debt problems are solved by reducing spending..... not trying to take more money from people.

Correct.....ol George spent the hell out of money he didn't have

Is "ballisticer" a word?

'Cause if yer gonna say Bush's debt went ballistic, we might need it to be a word to describe tRump's debt.

Like "Bush's debt went ballistic, but tRump's debt went ballisticer".

Forum List

Back