Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

.@PeteHegseth “Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside.” @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!""""
7:42 AM - May 3, 2020

"Bye the way"?
Trump has the emotional maturity of a 3-year-old.
But his deplorables call this counter-punching.
Coming from anybody on the left they would call it whining.
Trump still demonstrates his poor grammatical skills.
IMPEACH!:badgrin:
Stable genius has the grammatical skills of a fourth grader
That does it.......I’m voting for Crazy Joe!

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.
The nation rallied around Bush 43 after 9-11. He looked to unite the country.

Trump is using his crisis as a means to attack his political rivals and proclaim what a good job he is doing

Right

Liar

No criticism at all about how Bush handled 9 -11.

But WAIT!

Bush totally SUCKED at how he handled Katrina - the most devastating hurricane ever....

Yet Trump, facing his own Katrina in dealing with CV19, SUCKS too!

(sayeth the #Trump Haters)
Actually there's plenty of criticism about how he handled 9/11, but the one thing he didn't do was was try to shift blame and whine about how unfairly he was treated.

I think it was a good message from Bush

as a strong trump supporter it did not offend me at all

Bush is a double down fool. He's wishful thinking out loud. This country may never be united again. We are fragmented and each fragment despises the other and wants them dead and gone.
Why he is calling for unity in the face of a crisis.

Trumps response......What about me?

That is always the approach when one suffers from malignant narcissism.
Trump is completely and totally incapable of perceiving anything in terms other than how it affects him.
He was born without the empathy chip.

Trump is using his crisis as a means to attack his political rivals and proclaim what a good job he is doing

Right

Liar

But WAIT!

Bush totally SUCKED at how he handled Katrina - the most devastating hurricane ever....

Actually there's plenty of criticism about how he handled 9/11, but the one thing he didn't do was was try to shift blame and whine about how unfairly he was treated.

SPOT ON Crepitus. SPOT ON.

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

.@PeteHegseth “Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside.” @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!""""

"Bye the way"?
Trump still demonstrates his poor grammatical skills.
IMPEACH!:badgrin:
Stable genius has the grammatical skills of a fourth grader

something his middle aged,uneducated supporters can totally relate to -

Bush is a double down fool. He's wishful thinking out loud. This country may never be united again. We are fragmented and each fragment despises the other and wants them dead and gone.

Trump is completely and totally incapable of perceiving anything in terms other than how it affects him.
Case on point.

Good grief. What kind of national crisis is it going to take to get you cocksockets to wake TFU?
Enjoy the next Great Depression, and try to resist blaming Obama for it, mmkay?

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"Bye the way"?
Poor Blainey.....so easily Butthurt. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm not Butthurt. But Trump sure is.
And you're going to see a whole lot more of the Donnie Butthurt in the next few months as his poll numbers fall into the cellar.
Simmer down, Cupcake. It will be OK.:itsok:

Lordy, now we respect W and don't believe women. The world changes pretty fast, eh?

Your butthurt is massive this morning.

Case on point.

You were born without a brain.
Aren't you glad Trump took those "15 cases" and got them down to 1 million?
Thought so.

Lordy, now we respect W and don't believe women. The world changes pretty fast, eh?
If CNN told them Reagan wouldn’t like Trump they would say Reagan walks on water.

Case on point.

Thought so.
Trump took the predicted 2.2 Million deaths and turned it into a tiny fraction of that.

Your repetition of a 4-year-old buzzword has become massively boring.
But then, like Trump, you lack critical thinking skills and rely heavily on repetition.
Just binge watch his COVID Task Force pressers,

Good grief. What kind of national crisis is it going to take to get you cocksockets to wake TFU?
Enjoy the next Great Depression, and try to resist blaming Obama for it, mmkay?
We could be looking at a Great Depression due to freaked out liberals insisting that the economy shut down and stay in remission for as long as they can make it so

Is it ALWAYS about that rancid piece of shit Trump? A uniter?? Yeah united all our friends against us

Your repetition of a 4-year-old buzzword has become massively boring.
But then, like Trump, you lack critical thinking skills and rely heavily on repetition.
Just binge watch his COVID Task Force pressers,
Do you prefer “triggered”?

Right

Liar

But WAIT!

Katrina is nothing like Coronavirus. This virus has paralyzed the country. Trump will be defined by this crisis.

Bush understands the correct response to crisis. Push for unity
Trumps response has been.....NOT my fault

You can say that as many times as you want.

The MSM doesn't agree with you and has called CV19 'Trump's Katrina'.

That you hold up Bush now, while you yanked his @ss down during Katrina only shows you are a hypocrite.

Case on point.

Thought so.
Trump took the predicted 2.2 Million deaths and turned it into a tiny fraction of that.

You got that info from Trump himself, and it's based on one study by the Imperial College in London.

More than a dozen researchers predicted how the US's coronavirus outbreak will end. They estimated nearly 200,000 people could die by the end of the year.
More than a dozen researchers predicted how the US's coronavirus outbreak will end. They estimated nearly 200,000 people could die by the end of the year.

Oh, and Sparky, 68,000 have died in the last 3 months. And it ain't over yet, despite what Donald tells you stupid fucking pinheads. Hitting the 200,000 mark seems very accurate. And you dickheads will call that a success.

Forum List

Back