Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.
empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
The nation rallied around Bush 43 after 9-11. He looked to unite the country.

Trump is using his crisis as a means to attack his political rivals and proclaim what a good job he is doing

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.
empathy is all one needs?......like you said,the guy was a half-assed president....so how would we be better off?.....
He would at least be trying, instead of attempting to cover up his mistakes.

He would at least be trying, instead of attempting to cover up his mistakes.
you mean like he did when he was president?...

I never thought I'd see the day that a communist like yourself would become a Bush supporter.
But these are desperate times for the left.
Their mad push for a communist America has exposed them as the total fakes I knew they always were.

Ya, a Constitutionally prescribed impeachment is just like a global epidemic killing hundreds of thousands of people with the potential of killing millions.

Impeached President Trump still promotes the lie his impeachment was a hoax. Someone needs to tell him his lie is not believable since he was, in fact, impeached.
The impeachment was a hoax! Good boy. I'll bet you still believe in Santa Claus and the Russian collusion story too, don't you.

Here is something for every head-up the ass-leftist dumbbell who has swallowed everything the left has hand fed them and it should be required watching but I doubt you get through two minutes, if that, because
the truth doesn't confirm all, or any, of your preconceived beliefs and it's hard to admit you've swallowed a gigantic lie and been played like a dumb fish on the end of a line.

Jimmy Dore is a progressive who dislikes Trump but he seems to hate the corporate left who has taken over the democrat party even more. Don't forget to report what you've learned and show everyone what a smart
boy you are.

Last edited:

Trump is right. Political Elites pick their battles just like everyone else. When Bush was President you and your pals were calling him stupid and a bozo. Now you act like he's a statesman. Your hypocrisy is glaring.

I swear to god if you have told me five years ago I'd be nostalgic for the Bush presidency, I'd have had you checked for drug abuse....
You were just as retarded and unhinged then as you are now. No need for nostalgia you’re living it again.

Yeah, I loved his "empathetic" war that cost billions and so many wasted lives.

Ya, a Constitutionally prescribed impeachment is just like a global epidemic killing hundreds of thousands of people with the potential of killing millions.

Impeached President Trump still promotes the lie his impeachment was a hoax. Someone needs to tell him his lie is not believable since he was, in fact, impeached.
I'll bet you still believe in Santa Claus and the Russian collusion hoax too, don't you.

Here is something for every head-up the ass-leftist dumbbell who has swallowed everything the left has hand fed them and it should be required watching but I doubt you get through two minutes, if that, because
the truth doesn't feed all your preconceived beliefs and it's to admit you've swallowed a gigantic lie and been played like a fish on the end of a line.

Jimmy Dore is a progressive who dislikes Trump but he seems to hate the corporate left who has taken over the democrat party even more. Don't forget to report what you've learned.

When your response on a message board is to ask or insist people watch an almost hour-long partisan video blog it means you have no valid response or defense for your case. You are unable to articulate a response using your own wits and intelligence. You put up a sucker video and ask others to volunteer to be suckered like you.

Trump is absolutely right.

I never thought I'd see the day that a communist like yourself would become a Bush supporter.
But these are desperate times for the left.
Their mad push for a communist America has exposed them as the total fakes I knew they always were.
I supported Bush after 9-11, most Americans did
Trump is not that kind of uniter

Trump is right. Political Elites pick their battles just like everyone else. When Bush was President you and your pals were calling him stupid and a bozo. Now you act like he's a statesman. Your hypocrisy is glaring.
There is no “pick your battles “ in a national crisis

Our president doesn’t understand that

Forum List

Back