Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."
You know you're a failed president when "W" gets more respect than you.

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.

Bush is one of the reasons we have Trump.

Thanks to Bush our Debt went balistic.

Debt problems are solved by reducing spending..... not trying to take more money from people.

Correct.....ol George spent the hell out of money he didn't have

What have Democrats done to solve the problem aside from bullshit “pay your fair share” mantras? Democrats spend too.

Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

I'd wager 60% of the American people would take Dubya back in a heartbeat right about now. Terrible president, but at least the man had empathy.

Debt problems are solved by reducing spending..... not trying to take more money from people.

What have Democrats done to solve the problem aside from bullshit “pay your fair share” mantras? Democrats spend too.
Not as much as rEpublicans.

Hypocrite!

Let no man or woman who posted trivial derogatory negative crap about Bush or his children

attempt to hold Bush above Trump.

You don't get to play both sides.

Poor Wrongwinger, scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to get butthurt over. :abgg2q.jpg:

I would agree.

I expect them to do stupid stuff.

I don't expect republicans (WH and congress) to be so stupid....and they were.

George was not a conservative...by any stretch.

I never liked him.

I never thought I'd see the day that a communist like yourself would become a Bush supporter.
But these are desperate times for the left.
Their mad push for a communist America has exposed them as the total fakes I knew they always were.
I supported Bush after 9-11, most Americans did
Trump is not that kind of uniter
And you're a compulsive lying communist.
Sorry....but I'm not buying it for one second.

You’re losing it.
GW...Worst President ever.

I agree
While Bush was basically a decent man, he made some horrible decisions on invasions, torture and the economy. He left lasting damage.

We will have to see with Trump. How he reacts to this crisis will define his legacy. Hopefully we can get him out of here before he does significant damage

The nation rallied around Bush 43 after 9-11. He looked to unite the country.

Trump is using his crisis as a means to attack his political rivals and proclaim what a good job he is doing

Right

Liar

No criticism at all about how Bush handled 9 -11.

But WAIT!

Bush totally SUCKED at how he handled Katrina - the most devastating hurricane ever....

Yet Trump, facing his own Katrina in dealing with CV19, SUCKS too!

(sayeth the #Trump Haters)

I never thought I'd see the day that a communist like yourself would become a Bush supporter.
But these are desperate times for the left.
Their mad push for a communist America has exposed them as the total fakes I knew they always were.
I supported Bush after 9-11, most Americans did
Trump is not that kind of uniter
And you're a compulsive lying communist.
Sorry....but I'm not buying it for one second.
Bush had 85 percent approval after 9-11, the country, both parties, rallied around him. It was not until he decided to invade Iraq that his support evaporated

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

.@PeteHegseth “Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside.” @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!""""
7:42 AM - May 3, 2020

"Bye the way"?
Trump has the emotional maturity of a 3-year-old.
But his deplorables call this counter-punching.
Coming from anybody on the left they would call it whining.

Trump is using his crisis as a means to attack his political rivals and proclaim what a good job he is doing

Right

Liar

But WAIT!

Bush totally SUCKED at how he handled Katrina - the most devastating hurricane ever....

Katrina is nothing like Coronavirus. This virus has paralyzed the country. Trump will be defined by this crisis.

Bush understands the correct response to crisis. Push for unity
Trumps response has been.....NOT my fault

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

.@PeteHegseth “Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside.” @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!""""

"Bye the way"?
Trump still demonstrates his poor grammatical skills.

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"Bye the way"?
Poor Blainey.....so easily Butthurt. :abgg2q.jpg:

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"Bye the way"?
IMPEACH!:badgrin:

Right

Liar

But WAIT!

"Yet Trump, facing his own Katrina in dealing with CV19, SUCKS too!
(sayeth the #Trump Haters)"""

You're comparing a global pandemic in which 3,526,781 have become ill and 246,000 people have died TO A HURRICANE in Louisiana???
Every day I learn a little something new about the actual size of your average Trump supporter's cerebral cortex. (It's small, very small).

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"Bye the way"?
IMPEACH!:badgrin:
Stable genius has the grammatical skills of a fourth grader

Bush is a double down fool. He's wishful thinking out loud. This country may never be united again. We are fragmented and each fragment despises the other and wants them dead and gone.

Duh Donald's tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"Bye the way"?
Poor Blainey.....so easily Butthurt. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm not Butthurt. But Trump sure is.
And you're going to see a whole lot more of the Donnie Butthurt in the next few months as his poll numbers fall into the cellar.

Forum List

Back