Bush did steal Florida and Ohio

the florida felons list proves that the 2000 election was tampered with. Court docs and all folks. When was the last time you heard of people standing in line for 11 hours to vote? Ohio was gamed.
It is just a fact that Bush had to politicize the DOJ to keep a lid on the investigations into it.
You see what this Bush Derangement Syndrome does to you Liberals? The election is over, Bush is gone, Obama is Prez and yer still whining. Can't you Libs ever be happy about anything?

For the sake of your mental health, get over it and move on will ya'? There's other pressing things you know.

Bush is still a free man. He stole an election. Maybe two. He should go to prison for that. He's also guilty of a capital crime if anyone died as a result of his orders to torture.

right on spiderman.you can say that again.

You see what this Bush Derangement Syndrome does to you Liberals? The election is over, Bush is gone, Obama is Prez and yer still whining. Can't you Libs ever be happy about anything?

For the sake of your mental health, get over it and move on will ya'? There's other pressing things you know.

Bush is still a free man. He stole an election. Maybe two. He should go to prison for that. He's also guilty of a capital crime if anyone died as a result of his orders to torture.

is there a stupid conspiracy you DONT believe in?
LOL
troofers are such fucking morons

LOL

They talked about this last night. I hope I can remember the details. Here goes.

I think it was on Rachel Maddow. Was Gore v Bush 5 to 4? I hear GOP'ers suggest it was 7 to 3? Can anyone confirm?

Anyways, the same way they stole Florida is how they are fucking with Al Frankens seat.

Do you know it could be tied up in Federal Courts for years?

That's all Republicans care about. They know they won't win in Minnesota, but as least they want to stop Al Franken from getting seated.

Same thing they did in Florida. Do any of you assholes know that if the 2000 recount would have continued, Dennis Hastert would have been president?

That's why the Supreme Court gave it to Bush. They knew the GOP was not going to stop short of winning.

What ever happened to letting states decide? This is the great hypocricy of the GOP. The Florida Supreme Court voted to let the recount continue in Florida and the GOP cried. They do this every time. They always cry about states rights, until they don't like what the state decides, then they go to federal court.

So no, technically the GOP didn't steal Florida, because they managed to cheat within the rules. Or we can't verify 100% that the voting machines were hacked and programmed to give it to Bush. But only because exit polling isn't an exact science.

Same reason you can't use lie detectors in court. But everyone knows 97% of the time, lie detectors and exit polling are accurate.

Anyways, it is well documented how Bush "won" Florida and Ohio. I think it is safe to say the GOP stole 8 years from the American people. Only 10% of us benefitted though. Sad decade in American history.

LOL

They talked about this last night. I hope I can remember the details. Here goes.

I think it was on Rachel Maddow. Was Gore v Bush 5 to 4? I hear GOP'ers suggest it was 7 to 3? Can anyone confirm?

Anyways, the same way they stole Florida is how they are fucking with Al Frankens seat.

That's all Republicans care about. They know they won't win in Minnesota, but as least they want to stop Al Franken from getting seated.

Same thing they did in Florida. Do any of you assholes know that if the 2000 recount would have continued, Dennis Hastert would have been president?

That's why the Supreme Court gave it to Bush. They knew the GOP was not going to stop short of winning.

What ever happened to letting states decide? This is the great hypocricy of the GOP. The Florida Supreme Court voted to let the recount continue in Florida and the GOP cried. They do this every time. They always cry about states rights, until they don't like what the state decides, then they go to federal court.

So no, technically the GOP didn't steal Florida, because they managed to cheat within the rules. Or we can't verify 100% that the voting machines were hacked and programmed to give it to Bush. But only because exit polling isn't an exact science.

Same reason you can't use lie detectors in court. But everyone knows 97% of the time, lie detectors and exit polling are accurate.

Anyways, it is well documented how Bush "won" Florida and Ohio. I think it is safe to say the GOP stole 8 years from the American people. Only 10% of us benefitted though. Sad decade in American history.

couldn't have been 7-3. only 9 justices.

LOL

there were several votes
i cant remember all of them
one was 7-2 and another was 5-4
if i had time i would look it up, but i'm sure its on wiki as well as a bunch of others

there were several votes
if i had time i would look it up, but i'm sure its on wiki as well as a bunch of others

Whatever Dive. I guess my point was, don't you god damn Republicans ever fucking cry about states rights. Because the Florida Supreme Court ruled to let the recount continue. The Republicans didn't like that, so they went to the Supreme Court.

And FUCK the Supreme Court. Did you see what they did to the victims of the Exxon Valdez?

Exxon Mobil has good friends on the U.S. Supreme Court. This was evident on June 25. That’s when the high court justices handed the oil giant a big victory as they voted 5-3 to reduce the punitive damages’ award it had to pay in the Exxon Valdez lawsuit.

Five justices cut the oil giant’s punitive damages to $507 million from a lower court’s award of $2.5 billion. The lower amount is a drop in the bucket for Exxon Mobil Corporation, the world’s most profitable corporation, which made a record-breaking $40 billion in profits in 2007. These profits were garnered by charging the highest price on record for barrels of oil and by gouging consumers worldwide with exorbitant fuel prices.

The oil conglomerate could easily cover the high court’s damage award with four-and-one-half days of earnings from profits. (That’s only $107 million more than former Exxon Mobil Chairman Lee Raymond’s retirement package in 2006!)

For nearly 20 years, 32,677 plaintiffs—fishers and Indigenous community members, among others—were joined together in a class-action lawsuit to gain justice for the economic injuries they suffered in the worst oil spill in U.S. history and to hold the oil corporation accountable. They were outraged and devastated by the court’s ruling, which will give them each on average $15,000—much lower than the losses many suffered and one-fifth of what they would have received under the $2.5 billion award. Six thousand plaintiffs died waiting for the settlement.

Was that 5 to 3? FUCK THE SUPREME COURT!!!! Time to give them term limits too!!! Especially Alito and Roberts!!!!

I think 7-2 was the vote to stop the recount.

The Exxon was 5 to 3. That's 8.

The Florida recount vote was 7 to 2. That's 9.

Does that mean there are only 2 or 3 liberals on the Supreme Court?

Just because they are pro choice does not make them liberals.

Corporate America bribes a lot of pro choice Democrats too. BFD.

there were several votes

Whatever Dive. I guess my point was, don't you god damn Republicans ever fucking cry about states rights. Because the Florida Supreme Court ruled to let the recount continue. The Republicans didn't like that, so they went to the Supreme Court.

And FUCK the Supreme Court. Did you see what they did to the victims of the Exxon Valdez?

Exxon Mobil has good friends on the U.S. Supreme Court. This was evident on June 25. That’s when the high court justices handed the oil giant a big victory as they voted 5-3 to reduce the punitive damages’ award it had to pay in the Exxon Valdez lawsuit.

Five justices cut the oil giant’s punitive damages to $507 million from a lower court’s award of $2.5 billion. The lower amount is a drop in the bucket for Exxon Mobil Corporation, the world’s most profitable corporation, which made a record-breaking $40 billion in profits in 2007. These profits were garnered by charging the highest price on record for barrels of oil and by gouging consumers worldwide with exorbitant fuel prices.

The oil conglomerate could easily cover the high court’s damage award with four-and-one-half days of earnings from profits. (That’s only $107 million more than former Exxon Mobil Chairman Lee Raymond’s retirement package in 2006!)

For nearly 20 years, 32,677 plaintiffs—fishers and Indigenous community members, among others—were joined together in a class-action lawsuit to gain justice for the economic injuries they suffered in the worst oil spill in U.S. history and to hold the oil corporation accountable. They were outraged and devastated by the court’s ruling, which will give them each on average $15,000—much lower than the losses many suffered and one-fifth of what they would have received under the $2.5 billion award. Six thousand plaintiffs died waiting for the settlement.

Was that 5 to 3? FUCK THE SUPREME COURT!!!! Time to give them term limits too!!! Especially Alito and Roberts!!!!
no, bobo, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there were several votes

Of course you love the Supreme Court and you probably got a boner when the Court lowered the Exxon settlement.

You are a fucking house slave. I hate Americans like you. We should have another civil war.

Of course you love the Supreme Court and you probably got a boner when the Court lowered the Exxon settlement.

You are a fucking house slave. I hate Americans like you. We should have another civil war.
if we did, assholes like YOU would LOSE

we should ....what military is your side plannin to use.....

it was not a settlement...

i would be careful about wanting a civil...you really want the death of numerous americans because you are so full of hate and can't accept the fact that we live in one of, if not the most, free countries in the world.

Knock off the over-the-top retard act, huh?

The facts are:

Gore tried to steal Florida. HE involved the courts. He also came up with some plan that any vote not clearly marked for Bush was a vote for Gore, no matter where it was on the ballot.

Bush used proper legal recourse and appealed to the US Court of Appeals for the district.

The votes were counted on numerous occasions. Gore lost every time. Get over it. Have nothing better to do than foam at the mouth over something almost 10 years passed?

The facts are:

Gore tried to steal Florida. HE involved the courts. He also came up with some plan that any vote not clearly marked for Bush was a vote for Gore, no matter where it was on the ballot.

Bush used proper legal recourse and appealed to the US Court of Appeals for the district.

The votes were counted on numerous occasions. Gore lost every time. Get over it. Have nothing better to do than foam at the mouth over something almost 10 years passed?
he is also claiming that bush stole ohio in 2004.

The facts are:

he is also claiming that bush stole ohio in 2004.
bobo has a massive case of ABDS
he really should seek out professional help

The hot story in the Blogosphere is that the "erroneous" exit polls that showed Kerry carrying Florida and Ohio (among other states) weren't erroneous at all - it was the numbers produced by paperless voting machines that were wrong, and Kerry actually won. As more and more analysis is done of what may (or may not) be the most massive election fraud in the history of the world, however, it's critical that we keep the largest issue at the forefront at all time: Why are We The People allowing private, for-profit corporations, answerable only to their officers and boards of directors, and loyal only to agendas and politicians that will enhance their profitability, to handle our votes?

ThomHartmann.com - The Ultimate Felony Against Democracy

Hey Republicans. You have been witnessing election fraud within your own party, correct? Newt stuffing ballot boxes in Virginia or weren't there votes for Santorum or Ron Paul that went uncounted? Well I fear that the GOP are going to try to steal the 2012 elections.

I'm skeptical that Santorum, with all the help us liberals just gave him tonight in Michigan, didn't win Michigan. I call foul. So if we didn't vote for Santorum he would have been completely blown out? Because he's been pretty close with Romney everywhere else. Its not like Romney is hugely popular in Michigan with conservatives, just because he was born here. Real conservatives went with Santorum. Right? Now include all our liberal votes and no way Santorum didn't win today in Michigan.

I think the GOP establishment is stealing the GOP primaries and then they'll steal the 2012 elections. I believe the states are already picked out. Michigan will be one of them. Run by one of the GOP governors who is controlled by ALEC.

If Rick Snyder were up for re election, he would lose. But he isn't up for re election. And I doubt he even cares about running again. Just pushing the radical agenda that is written by ALEC/Billionaires.

Our country has been taken over everyone! Coup. The rich now own it all! Even your vote.

Forum List

Back