Bush didn't just lie........

Was another objective was to make Iraq worse than it was under Hussein
You can thank Obama for that
Really, is that really your way of thinking? Are you suggesting it was roses and rainbows from the start of the invasion to the end of 2007? Remember Isis is a direct result from the discontent of the Iraqi people from the purging of the Iraqi National Guard, not allowing elected Iraqi officials to write their own constitution, the torture of Abu Ghraib prisoneers, the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent civillians, ...etc. Seriously Bush F___ed up that place and you now want to blame Obama because they are not singing Kumbaya while holding hands? I have already asked this and have gotten zero response. What did Obama do to make Iraq worse than it was under Bush's war?

Really? It was such a wonderful place and the people loved being pummeled...

You need to get fresh air, soon...
Please explain yourself. Are you suggesting Iraq was better during the Bush war and occupancy years.

If I need to explain this you will never get it...

Again, fresh air before it's too late...

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

S.O.S.

Can you quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie?
The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given. The regime has long-standing and continuing ties to terrorist groups, and there are al Qaeda terrorists inside Iraq. This regime is seeking a nuclear bomb, and with fissile material could build one within a year.
Radio Address of George W. Bush, September 28, 2002

BOOOOOOSH.., BOOOOOOSH.., BOOOOOOSH.., BOOOOOOSH.., did it !
The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given. The regime has long-standing and continuing ties to terrorist groups, and there are al Qaeda terrorists inside Iraq. This regime is seeking a nuclear bomb, and with fissile material could build one within a year.
Radio Address of George W. Bush, September 28, 2002

tongue10.jpg

Was another objective was to make Iraq worse than it was under Hussein
You can thank Obama for that
Really, is that really your way of thinking? Are you suggesting it was roses and rainbows from the start of the invasion to the end of 2007? Remember Isis is a direct result from the discontent of the Iraqi people from the purging of the Iraqi National Guard, not allowing elected Iraqi officials to write their own constitution, the torture of Abu Ghraib prisoneers, the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent civillians, ...etc. Seriously Bush F___ed up that place and you now want to blame Obama because they are not singing Kumbaya while holding hands? I have already asked this and have gotten zero response. What did Obama do to make Iraq worse than it was under Bush's war?

Really? It was such a wonderful place and the people loved being pummeled...

You need to get fresh air, soon...
Please explain yourself. Are you suggesting Iraq was better during the Bush war and occupancy years.

If I need to explain this you will never get it...

Again, fresh air before it's too late...
and you're done. Thanks for coming out. Rookie.

lol.

"contingency plans."

Bush and his PNAC crew wanted to invade Iraq well before 9-11.

That much is clear.

Keep trying. The massive debacle of Iraq is forever on the GOP hands. Own it.
LOL! We won the war, sweetheart. We achieved every objective we set at the start. Obama used to boast about he had won it.
Instead Obama disregarded the advice of his own people and foolishly pulled us out. As predicted by many, chaos ensued. Obama owns the situation. Democrats backed him. Deal with it.
How can you possibly believe such bullshit? Seriously. The Iraq war was never "WON". When Republicans admit disbanding the Iraq military so they could join up with Isis as the "single biggest mistake" that proves it was never won. Beside:

US War Crimes The Continuing Deterioration of Women s Rights in Iraq Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
Of course Bush won the war, he had a banner made and everything

it was basically won until obozo found a way to lose it. Tell the families of the soldiers who died in Ramadi that it was Bush's fault that they died for nothing. You fricken traitorous, left wing, asshole.

poor lying psychotic rightwingnut :cuckoo:

Notice when you tell every one of these fucking left wing losers that the democrats propagated the existence of WMDs before Boooooooooooooooooosh took office, they say what?

What exactly do losers like rightwinger along with every fucking pathetic goddamn loser that thanked him say?

They lose the fucking argument, every fucking time. They are the same fucking losers crying and wishing saddam was still in power torturting and murdering his people while they feign their fake outrage over Abu Graib and water boarding. They start shedding tears over the 5 sandNIGGERS that plan 911, they shed tears for saddam hussein who is a confirmed mass murderer and they wish he was in power.

Fuck liberals. They are not worthy of any of your respect or understanding. They deserve to be spit in the face.

Fuck you liberals. You fucking fake hypocrites.

Conservatively put, war crime trials would be imposed if there were any true justice.

Those of us who implored Bush not to invade Iraq were right. We knew Bush was running the risk of kicking over a hornet's nest of historic proportions, and we were right.

And now, trillions of borrowed dollars later, thousands of young American lives later, many more thousands of young American limbs and minds later, we're observing exactly what we were afraid of: An emboldened Iran with no Saddam to check them, a literal disintegration of Middle East borders, and an anarchy of savagery.

Wait, that's not honestly, 100% correct. Saying that I predicted this would be boastful. This is much worse than I imagined.

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

Published 10:00 pm, Wednesday, September 17, 2003
Bush said yesterday there was no attempt by the administration to try to confuse people about any link between Saddam and Sept. 11.

"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with September the 11th," Bush said. "What the vice president said was is that he (Saddam) has been involved with al-Qaida.
"And al-Zarqawi, an al-Qaida operative, was in Baghdad. He's the guy that ordered the killing of a U.S. diplomat. ... There's no question that Saddam Hussein had al-Qaida ties."
Bush No Iraq link to 9 11 found - seattlepi.com

Mr. RUSSERT: Do we have any evidence linking Saddam Hussein or Iraqis to this operation?
VICE PRES. CHENEY: No.
Meet the Press, September 16, 2001
I can’t remember who it was now, but a commenter on another blog posed a challenge to me that echoed what I have already been pondering upon: If Bush didn’t lie, why do (or did) so many Americans think that Saddam is linked to the events of 9/11?
I ran a quick Google search, and found this Washington Post article by Dana Milbank, dated from September 6, 2003.
This is months after the Invasion (and a year before I even knew what a blog was). The piece is fascinating to me, as I find disagreement with some of the facts, a perpetuation of some of the media distortions regarding Administration statements, and a few points that do make sense to me.

NOTE for ALL YOU IDIOT LIPs...
The “link” the Administration drew early on in regards to Saddam and 9/11, wasn’t about fabricating
a belief that Saddam had a role in plotting 9/11.

It was about preventing the next terror attack that might come in the form of a wmd attack, supplied by a state-sponsor of terrorism, known also for its love for acquiring wmd capabilities.

Of course, given what we did know about Saddam, the Bush Administration would have been derelict in its duty to protect the American public had it not examined that possibility.
Did President Bush Link Saddam Hussein to 9 11 Flopping Aces

BUT NO WHERE has there been shown ANY PROOF that Bush LIED by saying Iraq/Saddam was behind 9/11!

NO WHERE!!!

FIND ME PROOF that Bush literally SAID "he(Bus) said Iraq was involved,"
YOU can't !

Clinton may have talked about WMD's but he didn't invade Iraq.

Taking out Saddam left a power vacuum in the Middle East, one the American supported government couldn't fill.

Had Bush not botched the post invasion strategy so utterly, the people may not have turned on the American invaders and indeed welcomed them as liberators.

I don't think Bush had a post invasion strategy beyond looting Iraq's oil industry for American corporate interests. He even botched that.

The Iraqi government owned and controlled most businesses and manufacturing in the country. Manufacturers who weren't bombed out of existence in the invasion were shut down afterwards when their government bosses fled. Taking out Saddam threw millions of Iraqis out of work.

Post invasion there was no food or water in the cities. People had no money and no jobs. Bush could have put them to work rebuilding their country but he brought in outside contractors (think Haliburton) to do that.

Bush didn't even succeed in taking over the Iraq oil fields. The Iraqis stubbornly refused to sell them off no matter how broke the treasury may have been.

Is it any wonder that ISIS rose out of Bush's destruction?

Forum List

Back