Bush didn't just lie........

Clinton may have talked about WMD's but he didn't invade Iraq.

Taking out Saddam left a power vacuum in the Middle East, one the American supported government couldn't fill.

Had Bush not botched the post invasion strategy so utterly, the people may not have turned on the American invaders and indeed welcomed them as liberators.

I don't think Bush had a post invasion strategy beyond looting Iraq's oil industry for American corporate interests. He even botched that.

The Iraqi government owned and controlled most businesses and manufacturing in the country. Manufacturers who weren't bombed out of existence in the invasion were shut down afterwards when their government bosses fled. Taking out Saddam threw millions of Iraqis out of work.

Post invasion there was no food or water in the cities. People had no money and no jobs. Bush could have put them to work rebuilding their country but he brought in outside contractors (think Haliburton) to do that.

Bush didn't even succeed in taking over the Iraq oil fields. The Iraqis stubbornly refused to sell them off no matter how broke the treasury may have been.

Is it any wonder that ISIS rose out of Bush's destruction?

ANOTHER F...king LIAR!!!
FACTS you dummy!!!

Khalil Ibrahim, 46, Government Employee
1. I am so concerned about the U.S. withdrawal. I’m one of those who want them to remain. Many things will gradually deteriorate in Iraq, especially security, which will be affected by Iran’s influence once the Americans have gone.
2. America has already taken what it was looking for, but I don’t think they achieved all of their goals before it withdrew.
3. The benefits that we gained were the elimination of the militias and the bringing of democracy to Iraq.

Hassan Essa, 49, Businessman
1. I want the Americans to remain until the Iranian influence has been expelled somehow. I think there will be negative and worse security changes in the country.
2. I think that America accomplished its mission by achieving its goals concerning Iraq’s oil, destroying Iraq’s infrastructure in order not to be an obstacle to Israel’s plans in the future, and taking revenge on Saddam. America is less hostile than Iran.I think America will remain in Iraq secretly, and one reason is to move against Iran in the future. This is our hope.

Nour Kasim, 30, Housewife
1. It is not the right time for America to leave Iraq with such internal conflicts and the security situation so unstable and unsafe. We need more time to stabilize security and to be ready for any external confrontation. I don’t think Iraq is ready to do this alone.
2. I don’t know exactly the American goals, but I believe that they achieved them, otherwise they wouldn’t decide to leave. I don’t have any problem with America, Saddam or any ruling party because I don’t get myself involved in politics. I hope Iraq will be liberated, but we have to be able to protect our country first.
http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/13/what-iraqis-think-of-the-american-withdrawal-baghdad/?_r=0

Clinton may have talked about WMD's but he didn't invade Iraq.

Taking out Saddam left a power vacuum in the Middle East, one the American supported government couldn't fill.

Had Bush not botched the post invasion strategy so utterly, the people may not have turned on the American invaders and indeed welcomed them as liberators.

I don't think Bush had a post invasion strategy beyond looting Iraq's oil industry for American corporate interests. He even botched that.

The Iraqi government owned and controlled most businesses and manufacturing in the country. Manufacturers who weren't bombed out of existence in the invasion were shut down afterwards when their government bosses fled. Taking out Saddam threw millions of Iraqis out of work.

Post invasion there was no food or water in the cities. People had no money and no jobs. Bush could have put them to work rebuilding their country but he brought in outside contractors (think Haliburton) to do that.

Bush didn't even succeed in taking over the Iraq oil fields. The Iraqis stubbornly refused to sell them off no matter how broke the treasury may have been.

Is it any wonder that ISIS rose out of Bush's destruction?

YOU and your fellow IDIOTS that hate Bush AND our military are no better then the barbarians that hid behind women and mosques while
murdering our troops. These barbarians were encouraged by barbarian lovers like you and these traitors that told the barbarians they
were justified in killing our troops.

PROOF.....
And the below Traitors who HELPED by their words encourage TERRORISTS who KILLED US TROOPS as this HARVARD study shows:
The Harvard Study asked: THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The resounding answer WAS YES!!
! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.

And these statements which idiots like YOU most likely agreed with did everything in the world to encourage recruit and reward the terrorists to continue.
Remember Kerry EARLIER wanted Bush to: "Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real .... "Kerry , Jan . 23. 2003

Then he says this:
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
NOTE: Do you not believe the terrorists LOVED to hear our troops were cold blooded killers???

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

then Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

NO matter how you try to explain the above statements THEY HELPED the terrorists by encouraging them and you idiots LOVED the
barbarians for killing our troops! YOU LOVED THEM!!!

Stupid ass.

here he is
tongue10.jpg

George W. Bush
tongue10.jpg

"The regime has longstanding and continuing ties to terrorist groups, and there are Al Qaida terrorists inside Iraq." -George W. Bush Delivers Weekly Radio Address, White House (9/28/2002)-BushOnIraq.com

"We know that Iraq and al Qaeda have had high-level contacts that go back a decade. Some al Qaeda leaders who fled Afghanistan went to Iraq. These include one very senior al Qaeda leader who received medical treatment in Baghdad this year, and who has been associated with planning for chemical and biological attacks. We've learned that Iraq has trained al Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases." -President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat; Remarks by the President on Iraq, White House (10/7/2002)-Whitehouse.gov

"I think they're both equally important, and they're both dangerous. And as I said in my speech in Cincinnati, we will fight if need be the war on terror on two fronts. We've got plenty of capacity to do so. And I also mentioned the fact that there is a connection between al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein. The war on terror, Iraq is a part on the war on terror. And he must disarm." -President Condems Attack in Bali, White House (10/14/2002)-Whitehouse.gov

I love it when the wing nuts are in explosive rage mode....unhinged defenders of the worst Foreign policy blunder in US history...

"This is a man who has got connections with Al Qaida. Imagine a terrorist network with Iraq as an arsenal and as a training ground, so that a Saddam Hussein could use this shadowy group of people to attack his enemy and leave no fingerprint behind. He's a threat." -Remarks by the President in Texas Welcome, White House (11/4/2002)-Whitehouse.gov

"He's a threat because he is dealing with Al Qaida. In my Cincinnati speech I reminded the American people, a true threat facing our country is that an Al Qaida-type network trained and armed by Saddam could attack America and leave not one fingerprint." -President Outlines Priorities, White House (11/7/2002)-BushOnIraq.gov

"He's had contacts with Al Qaida. Imagine the scenario where an Al Qaida-type organization uses Iraq as an arsenal, a place to get weapons, a place to be trained to use the weapons. Saddam Hussein could use surrogates to come and attack people he hates." -Remarks by the President at Arkansas Welcome, White House (11/4/2002)-BushOnIraq.com

The UN believed it. So did the intelligence agencies of the UK, Russia, Spain, Germany, Israel, et al.
The UN did not believe it

Their man on the ground told them otherwise and they withheld approval of the invasion

bullshit, you live in a libtardian fantasy world.
History has been written

Blix documented that he was finding no evidence of WMDs. Rather than taking this as good news, Bush panicked and rushed the invasion

No one believed Blix, not even the UN. congress dismissed him, cong
The UN believed it. So did the intelligence agencies of the UK, Russia, Spain, Germany, Israel, et al.
The UN did not believe it

Their man on the ground told them otherwise and they withheld approval of the invasion

bullshit, you live in a libtardian fantasy world.
History has been written

Blix documented that he was finding no evidence of WMDs. Rather than taking this as good news, Bush panicked and rushed the invasion

no one believed that Blix had been given full access. congress dismissed his reports,, congress authorized and funded the fiasco based on exactly the same intel that Bush had.

yes, it was a massive fuck up, but they all did it. they are all responsible. Unless you think that Bush was such a brilliant orator that he could fool all of the dimwitted dems. Hmmm, dimwitted dems, maybe you hit on something.
Blix ended up being right didn't he?

Blix's thouroughness and methodology ended up being better than Cheneys, Rumsfelds and Wolfowitz didn't it?

What would have happened if Bush gave him six more months? 5000 fewer American deaths

we will probably never know, If Saddam had WMDs and they were shipped to Syria before Blix could find them then the intel was accurate.

6 more months? maybe that would have worked, but if Saddam had murdered another 100,000 during that time you fools would be railing about bush letting people die rather than taking action.

we will probably never know, If Saddam had WMDs and they were shipped to Syria before Blix could find them then the intel was accurate.
DavidTennantlaughing.gif~c200

you are such a fuckin moron. is that you in the clip?

you libs are a very sick species of sub human pond slime.
are your bowels in an uproar ?
Bush lied and hundreds of thousands died ....

welcome to my ignore list, you are a waste of time and not capable of any kind of intelligent conversation. you are nothing but a fuckin parrot who is full of bullshit talking points and lies.

crawl back under your rock and rot.

"Saddam Hussein has longstanding, direct and continuing ties to terrorist networks. Senior members of Iraqi intelligence and al Qaeda have met at least eight times since the early 1990s. Iraq has sent bomb-making and document forgery experts to work with al Qaeda. Iraq has also provided al Qaeda with chemical and biological weapons training. We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network, headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner." -President Bush: "World Can Rise to This Moment", White House (2/6/2003)-Whitehouse.gov

lol.

"contingency plans."

Bush and his PNAC crew wanted to invade Iraq well before 9-11.

That much is clear.

Keep trying. The massive debacle of Iraq is forever on the GOP hands. Own it.
LOL! We won the war, sweetheart. We achieved every objective we set at the start. Obama used to boast about he had won it.
Instead Obama disregarded the advice of his own people and foolishly pulled us out. As predicted by many, chaos ensued. Obama owns the situation. Democrats backed him. Deal with it.
How can you possibly believe such bullshit? Seriously. The Iraq war was never "WON". When Republicans admit disbanding the Iraq military so they could join up with Isis as the "single biggest mistake" that proves it was never won. Beside:

US War Crimes The Continuing Deterioration of Women s Rights in Iraq Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
Of course Bush won the war, he had a banner made and everything

it was basically won until obozo found a way to lose it. Tell the families of the soldiers who died in Ramadi that it was Bush's fault that they died for nothing. You fricken traitorous, left wing, asshole.

Yes, it was Bushs fault

Because his simplistic plan of reshaping the Islamic world in his image never had a chance of working
He created bedlam that spread throughout the Muslim world. Bush stirred up the hornets nest of centuries of hatred and suppression and left it to future presidents to fix

Saddam Hussein has longstanding, direct and continuing ties to terrorist networks. Senior members of Iraq intelligence and al Qaeda have met at least eight times since the early 1990s. Iraq has sent bomb-making and document forgery experts to work with al Qaeda. Iraq has also provided al Qaeda with chemical and biological weapons training. And an al Qaeda operative was sent to Iraq several times in the late 1990s for help in aquiring poisons and gases. We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner." -President's Radio Address, White House (2/8/2003)-BushOnIraq.com

"He has trained and financed al Qaeda-type organizations before, al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations." -President George Bush Discusses Iraq in National Press Conference, White House (3/6/2003)-BushOnIraq.com

lol.

"contingency plans."

Bush and his PNAC crew wanted to invade Iraq well before 9-11.

That much is clear.

Keep trying. The massive debacle of Iraq is forever on the GOP hands. Own it.
LOL! We won the war, sweetheart. We achieved every objective we set at the start. Obama used to boast about he had won it.
Instead Obama disregarded the advice of his own people and foolishly pulled us out. As predicted by many, chaos ensued. Obama owns the situation. Democrats backed him. Deal with it.
How can you possibly believe such bullshit? Seriously. The Iraq war was never "WON". When Republicans admit disbanding the Iraq military so they could join up with Isis as the "single biggest mistake" that proves it was never won. Beside:

US War Crimes The Continuing Deterioration of Women s Rights in Iraq Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

it was basically won until obozo found a way to lose it. Tell the families of the soldiers who died in Ramadi that it was Bush's fault that they died for nothing. You fricken traitorous, left wing, asshole.

Yes, it was Bushs fault

Because his simplistic plan of reshaping the Islamic world in his image never had a chance of working
He created bedlam that spread throughout the Muslim world. Bush stirred up the hornets nest of centuries of hatred and suppression and left it to future presidents to fix

you attribute the powers of a great leader of men to Bush. You put his oratorial skills and ability to rally human beings on a par with Ghandi or Buddha. In your mind he convinced briliant people like the clintons and the dems in congress to ignore facts and blindly follow him. Or, are you saying that the dems were too stupid to think for themselves and interpret the intel differently?

Your high praise of Bush's intellectual and persuasion skills seems somewhat misplaced since you hate him. But you are a liberal, so---------------------------------------------

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

Published 10:00 pm, Wednesday, September 17, 2003
Bush said yesterday there was no attempt by the administration to try to confuse people about any link between Saddam and Sept. 11.

"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with September the 11th," Bush said. "What the vice president said was is that he (Saddam) has been involved with al-Qaida.
"And al-Zarqawi, an al-Qaida operative, was in Baghdad. He's the guy that ordered the killing of a U.S. diplomat. ... There's no question that Saddam Hussein had al-Qaida ties."
Bush No Iraq link to 9 11 found - seattlepi.com

Mr. RUSSERT: Do we have any evidence linking Saddam Hussein or Iraqis to this operation?
VICE PRES. CHENEY: No.
Meet the Press, September 16, 2001
I can’t remember who it was now, but a commenter on another blog posed a challenge to me that echoed what I have already been pondering upon: If Bush didn’t lie, why do (or did) so many Americans think that Saddam is linked to the events of 9/11?
I ran a quick Google search, and found this Washington Post article by Dana Milbank, dated from September 6, 2003.
This is months after the Invasion (and a year before I even knew what a blog was). The piece is fascinating to me, as I find disagreement with some of the facts, a perpetuation of some of the media distortions regarding Administration statements, and a few points that do make sense to me.

NOTE for ALL YOU IDIOT LIPs...
The “link” the Administration drew early on in regards to Saddam and 9/11, wasn’t about fabricating
a belief that Saddam had a role in plotting 9/11.

It was about preventing the next terror attack that might come in the form of a wmd attack, supplied by a state-sponsor of terrorism, known also for its love for acquiring wmd capabilities.

Of course, given what we did know about Saddam, the Bush Administration would have been derelict in its duty to protect the American public had it not examined that possibility.
Did President Bush Link Saddam Hussein to 9 11 Flopping Aces

BUT NO WHERE has there been shown ANY PROOF that Bush LIED by saying Iraq/Saddam was behind 9/11!

NO WHERE!!!

FIND ME PROOF that Bush literally SAID "he(Bus) said Iraq was involved,"
YOU can't !
More evidence of Bush lies

Why didn't he make it clear there was no link.....BEFORE he invaded

Yes, it was Bushs fault

you attribute the powers of a great leader of men to Bush. You put his oratorial skills and ability to rally human beings on a par with Ghandi or Buddha. In your mind he convinced briliant people like the clintons and the dems in congress to ignore facts and blindly follow him. Or, are you saying that the dems were too stupid to think for themselves and interpret the intel differently?

Your high praise of Bush's intellectual and persuasion skills seems somewhat misplaced since you hate him. But you are a liberal, so---------------------------------------------
No, I put Bushs oratory skills on the level of being able to exploit post 9-11 fear in the American people, make people think Iran was an immediate threat, imply that Saddam was leading terrorist threats......in other words....lie to justify a war

Forum List

Back