Bush didn't just lie........

The problem with Bush's intervention in Iraq was he didn't listen to critics and evaluate all the facts. And subverted the will of the people , and hoodwinked or just intimidated people to follow HIs will instead of letting the facts speak for themselves and allowing us to decide...I never agreed with war, ever. Verification was the touchstone. Bush didn't need no stinkin' facts. Look were conformism got us, thousands dead and billions in treasure wasted, and we created a breeding ground for the very groups that we were trying to eliminate. Mission accomplished.
To be fair it was already a breeding ground for em. They've been breeding there for thousands of years. Our mistake was thinking we could turn them into productive people.

Who said anything about the left comprising 70%? Are you smoking weed?
You said, "the left just goes bananas over this sort of shit."

It wasn't just the left. 70% believed Iraq was somehow connected to 9.11 and a plurality of that 70% were righties.
You're a fucking moron. Everyone is connected to 9.11, ya dumb ass. The question is stupid. The question has nothing to do with what Bush was talking about.
Too stupid. :cuckoo:

How was Saddam Hussein connected to 9.11?

What exactly was the question...?
You fucking moron.
Translation .... you don't even know what the question was. :thup:
Can you believe this fucking moron. This moron is so dumb first he says he believed there was a link between Iraq and 9.11 then after SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER FOR 1000 POSTS THAT THIS WAS THE MAIN EFFING REASON WE WENT TO IRAQ, he turns around and claims that the dumb asses like him that believed there was a tie between Iraq and 9.11 never wanted to go into Iraq because of the tie.. OMFG what a dumb ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You said, "the left just goes bananas over this sort of shit."

It wasn't just the left. 70% believed Iraq was somehow connected to 9.11 and a plurality of that 70% were righties.
You're a fucking moron. Everyone is connected to 9.11, ya dumb ass. The question is stupid. The question has nothing to do with what Bush was talking about.

You fucking moron.
Can you believe this fucking moron. This moron is so dumb first he says he believed there was a link between Iraq and 9.11 then after SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER FOR 1000 POSTS THAT THIS WAS THE MAIN EFFING REASON WE WENT TO IRAQ, he turns around and claims that the dumb asses like him that believed there was a tie between Iraq and 9.11 never wanted to go into Iraq because of the tie.. OMFG what a dumb ass.
Quit kazzing, ya unhinged fuck. I never said the purported link between Iraq and 9.11 was the main reason we went to war in Iraq. And proof of that is your inability to quote me saying that.

Seriously.... exactly how deranged are you? I've said 100 times the main reason for invading Iraq was WMD. Whereas I said zero times that an Iraq/9.11 connection was the main reason.

Maybe you should try posting in a bigger font? Ranting and raving like that in all caps doesn't thoroughly reveal that huge vain pulsating in your forehead. A bigger font may help you there. Just a suggestion. :thup:

You fucking moron.
Quit kazzing, ya unhinged fuck. I never said the purported link between Iraq and 9.11 was the main reason we went to war in Iraq. And proof of that is your inability to quote me saying that.

Seriously.... exactly how deranged are you? I've said 100 times the main reason for invading Iraq was WMD. Whereas I said zero times that an Iraq/9.11 connection was the main reason.

Maybe you should try posting in a bigger font? Ranting and raving like that in all caps doesn't thoroughly reveal that huge vain pulsating in your forehead. A bigger font may help you there. Just a suggestion. :thup:
Then why are you attached like a bulldog to this bullshit story about the tie between Iraq and 9/11 if it had nothing to do with effing anything whatsoever?

We found the WMDs. That you fucking still don't know we found the WMDs makes you a complete moron yet again.

jDBGKTL.jpg

You fucking moron.

Then why are you attached like a bulldog to this bullshit story about the tie between Iraq and 9/11 if it had nothing to do with effing anything whatsoever?

We found the WMDs. That you fucking still don't know we found the WMDs makes you a complete moron yet again.
Do you even know what thread you're in? Do you know what planet you're on? Do you know what year it is? You're completely fucking lost. :thup:

As far as finding WMD, you should notify George Bush, because he said the WMD he invaded Iraq over, weren't there...

"the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t" - George Bush

While we found some old weapons from the first Gulf war, those weren't the ones the Bush administration warned us about. They told us Iraq reconstituted their nuclear program, not true. They told us Iraq had stockpiled between 100 - 500 tons of chemical weapons agents, not true. Expanding and improving facilities to produce biological weapons, not true. In possession of 25,000 liters of anthrax, not true. 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin, not true. 500 tons of sarin, not true. Drones that could spread these in the U.S., not true.

You fucking moron.

Do you even know what thread you're in? Do you know what planet you're on? Do you know what year it is? You're completely fucking lost. :thup:

As far as finding WMD, you should notify George Bush, because he said the WMD he invaded Iraq over, weren't there...

"the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t" - George Bush

While we found some old weapons from the first Gulf war, those weren't the ones the Bush administration warned us about. They told us Iraq reconstituted their nuclear program, not true. They told us Iraq had stockpiled between 100 - 500 tons of chemical weapons agents, not true. Expanding and improving facilities to produce biological weapons, not true. In possession of 25,000 liters of anthrax, not true. 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin, not true. 500 tons of sarin, not true. Drones that could spread these in the U.S., not true.
Yawn

Yawn
Would you mind doing your glory hole exercises in private?

Yawn
No thanks I'm not interested in having sex with a moron like you.

Yawn
A moron is someone who thinks that was an invitation.

Yawn
A moron is someone who writes the invitation then flails about calling anyone who knows the english language a moron cause, well cause he does not know how to write a sentence.

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

If Bush lied (which he most certainly did not) then the Democrats only viable candidate for President in 2016, Hillary, did too. So did John Kerry.

They succeeded in making most Americans accept the whole "false intel" story. After all.....lots of Dems fell for the FALSE INTEL too!

Problem is.....Bush and his staff knew that the intel was false. They fucking created the intel.

Plans For Iraq Attack Began On 9 11 - CBS News
Bush Admin not create the intel. Raw intel comes in from all over the world and the Dems, including Hillary, saw it raw. They were (mostly) wrong. That's it!

They succeeded in making most Americans accept the whole "false intel" story. After all.....lots of Dems fell for the FALSE INTEL too!

Problem is.....Bush and his staff knew that the intel was false. They fucking created the intel.

Bush Admin not create the intel. Raw intel comes in from all over the world and the Dems, including Hillary, saw it raw. They were (mostly) wrong. That's it!

Bullshit.

This is a pathetic OP link/blog even from RW, oh yea we heard in the news in the early 2000s that Iraq was going to attack the US mainland, WTF?

From the same link:
And each and every time the message was the same: If we didn't wage war, Iraq was going to attack the United States homeland with its enormous arsenal of ghastly weapons
Saddam Hussein was at war with the US. He declared it. Bush wanted to go in because he knew he could establish bases in Iraq (in the middle of the Middle East) where he could be closer to the real swamp, Iran. Didn't have a mandate at the time to invade Iran but that is where the real crazies are. Once we walked away from these bases in Iraq, Iran benefited.

Bullshit.
Excellent informed and intelligent retort.

Bullshit.
Excellent informed and intelligent retort.

Shove a retort up your ass. This has been settled. You are a dupe.

Yawn
A moron is someone who writes the invitation then flails about calling anyone who knows the english language a moron cause, well cause he does not know how to write a sentence.
A moron interprets an insult as an invitation.

This is a pathetic OP link/blog even from RW, oh yea we heard in the news in the early 2000s that Iraq was going to attack the US mainland, WTF?

From the same link:
And each and every time the message was the same: If we didn't wage war, Iraq was going to attack the United States homeland with its enormous arsenal of ghastly weapons
Saddam Hussein was at war with the US. He declared it. Bush wanted to go in because he knew he could establish bases in Iraq (in the middle of the Middle East) where he could be closer to the real swamp, Iran. Didn't have a mandate at the time to invade Iran but that is where the real crazies are. Once we walked away from these bases in Iraq, Iran benefited.
Huh? If Bush wanted to establish bases there, why on Earth did he promise al-Maliki we would withdraw all of our troops by 2011??

A moron interprets an insult as an invitation.
Still looking for your parents to tell you why it was an invitation, huh.

Forum List

Back