Bush Funeral A Snapshot Of Our Leaders

I felt President Trump should have given the eulogy for HW.

Show the hatchet has been buried, even though HW disrespected President Trump by failing to vote for him.

The eulogy would have given President Trump a chance to show the audience how he has excelled at the Presidency and really has astounding accomplishments
Outside of the man who's funeral it was, nobody else wanted the worthless piece of shit there.

Show the hatchet has been buried, even though HW disrespected President Trump by failing to vote for him.

The eulogy would have given President Trump a chance to show the audience how he has excelled at the Presidency and really has astounding accomplishments

Nah, they shouldn't have invited the Orange Virus at all.

President Trump and Melania looked like they're from a different planet than the godless trash sitting to their left. At least Jimmy Peanut had the presence of thought to stay away from the negative energy. Jimmy is the first President and last democrat I ever voted for. Barry with his smirk and Willy Jeff with his mouth hanging open like an Arkansas dirt track fan on a Saturday night. Michelle didn't look comfortable sitting next to the serial rapist, or the woman she despises for beginning the birther cult. And then of course there was Crooked Hillary, obviously disgusted that Bob can't lay a glove on the President despite the millions she spent on the witchhunt, and knowing her turn in front of a grand jury is coming. Remember, she said: "if that fucking bastard wins we all will hang by nooses". Hopefully her prediction comes true.

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg
Four Presidents and a wannabe!
i see the 4 presidents....who is the wannabe?....
Hillary
of course....i was asleep....lol

President Clinton's mental fitness and intellect is far superior to trump's any day of the week, but then again, so is a 12 year old's. Both would run circles around trump.
We keep forgetting that after this 8 year "Bush recession" we now have this booming Obama economy

President Clinton's mental fitness and intellect is far superior to trump's any day of the week, but then again, so is a 12 year old's. Both would run circles around trump.
We keep forgetting that after this 8 year "Bush recession" we now have this booming Obama economy
That must be why the Democrats are desperately trying to ruin it.
Because it's Obama's economy.

The beauty of it is that President Trump left the ceremony with beautiful Melania and went back to the White House. Hillary was driven home alone in silence to a bottle of vodka and a sedative. :lol:

Outside of the man who's funeral it was, nobody else wanted the worthless piece of shit there.

The true "worthless POS" there was Obama and his pet Wookie. Look at his typical smarmy and smug look, where he's looking down his nose at everyone else. Ol' jug-ears looks like he’s sniffing an invisible 10-foot high ass, kinda like a dog would do. Mussolini used to do the same thing.

Look too how he also crosses his legs like a nutless bitch. Of course it's probably easy to sit like that when you have no balls.

7047324-6463819-image-a-33_1544025513457.jpg

Obama didn't build that. Someone else made that happen. :biggrin:

WillowTree said:
....Four, And A Two-Time Loser

Is Bill's Mouth Always Hanging Open Anymore ??
That's a sign of Dementia.

Top medical doctors disagree. I guess you didn't read the glowing report on Donald J Trump's health signed by Harold Bornstein?

Obama didn't build that. Someone else made that happen. :biggrin:
It's how the left spins Obama's great failure

Dubya did real well....I liked his crack at Simpson...the codger seemed to have biffed him on the way up to speak. But Dubya got him back by saying his dad "wanted some jokes at his funeral which is why I picked Simpson".

President Trump and Melania looked like they're from a different planet than the godless trash sitting to their left. At least Jimmy Peanut had the presence of thought to stay away from the negative energy. Jimmy is the first President and last democrat I ever voted for. Barry with his smirk and Willy Jeff with his mouth hanging open like an Arkansas dirt track fan on a Saturday night. Michelle didn't look comfortable sitting next to the serial rapist, or the woman she despises for beginning the birther cult. And then of course there was Crooked Hillary, obviously disgusted that Bob can't lay a glove on the President despite the millions she spent on the witchhunt, and knowing her turn in front of a grand jury is coming. Remember, she said: "if that fucking bastard wins we all will hang by nooses". Hopefully her prediction comes true.

e5017765.gif

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg

Four presidents, a wannabe, a salt-sucking monster and Melania.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back