Bush got a shoe, wonder what President Trump would get?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
upload_2016-3-13_9-46-45.jpeg
upload_2016-3-13_9-47-18.jpeg
images
images
upload_2016-3-13_9-49-2.jpeg
Can't wait to see his first foreign visit!!

Trump would throw the shoe back at the protester.........and tell him to stop buying cheap ass products.........Then show the protester his line of shoes.....................

Ever notice how libs have a fascination with fecal matter?

Must be because they are always full of shit.

Trump would throw the shoe back at the protester.........and tell him to stop buying cheap ass products.........Then show the protester his line of shoes.....................
Will this be before or after he removes the shoe from his ass.....just askin!

Sorry.............we don't do OWS solutions here.........If you want people shitting and pissing on things you should go see them.

Now to the shoe line.............Mention Trump for President and get 10% off the purchase.

Tigger is jealous because of white man is going to come in and fix the problems of her black man.

Listen, I have challenged you neo nuts for months to show just one area that hasn't been better since Obama has taken office, just one. And all you red fucks seem to name is the fuckin deficit which by the way has never ever ever ever ever stopped this nations financial growth, not once...not even when that nut case Reagan who by the way left us with the biggest deficit in US history when he left office, that and the fact the country is divided...as if he can control racist white motherfuckers. So miss me on this problem shit.....long after this nigga is gone, the deficit will remain huge, muslims will still be fighting, the wars will still be intact and you nuts will as always come crawling back to democrats in droves, like you do every gotdamn time one of you GOP fucks occupy the white house and that is fuckin fact.

Sorry.............we don't do OWS solutions here.........If you want people shitting and pissing on things you should go see them.

Now to the shoe line.............Mention Trump for President and get 10% off the purchase.
LOL....fact is you fucks don't add solutions to any problems, except how to get a white man hard.....you homo simp!!

Ever notice how libs have a fascination with fecal matter?

Must be because they are always full of shit.

Sweetheart, if anyone is reeking of fecal matter, its you conservative ASS HO'S....I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD, ALL CONSERVATIVES FUCKS HAVE WIDE ASS HO'S!

Forum List

Back