Bush: I voted for Hillary

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

Yes, you read that correctly.

And that's not all — George W Bush didn't vote for Mr Trump either."

George Bush Sr says he voted for Clinton over 'blowhard' Trump

The Establishment members stick together. I guess Bush would rather have a liar who endangered national security and who directly contributed to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi--he'd prefer that option to Trump.

A: free country

B: Bill is like a son to him, so why not vote for the daughter in law?

Obama relentlessly attacked Bush for 8 years and then Bush kisses his butt in public.
The Bushs hate Trump because he defeated Jeb.
Jeb might as well have been a Democrat anyway.

I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

I don't care. Not sure why anyone would.

So what?

Here's the real problem, a lot of republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the fucking disaster he is, but said nothing during the campaign.

Some Republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the disaster he is, but voted for him anyway.

And some of you know he's a fucking disaster now, but you keep supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

The Establishment members stick together. I guess Bush would rather have a liar who endangered national security and who directly contributed to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi--he'd prefer that option to Trump.

I'm sorry, eight investigations into Benghaaaaaaaaazi found nothing of the sort, but you keep telling yourself that Hillary was personally responsible for the CIA's bad judgment.

I already knew that they were blood brothers.

=

images

Not surprising, they are both part of the establishment, especially George senior.

I may have had major disagreements with the Bushes, but some on the right throw around the word 'treason' so freely that the word loses all meaning.

Bush senior got shot out of the sky in WWll by the Japanese. Doubtful he is a traitor. He earned the right to vote for anyone he chooses.

Liar in Chief has given away America's place as a respected world power, earned by veterans and proven patriots like WWII veteran Bush. All American patriots dislike blowhard PINO.

Voting against Russia is being a traitor?

As opposed to a liar who cheats small businessmen and cons working class people and launders money for Russian criminals.

As for Benghazi, 7 Republican Investigations day otherwise.

So what?

Here's the real problem, a lot of republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the fucking disaster he is, but said nothing during the campaign.

Some Republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the disaster he is, but voted for him anyway.

And some of you know he's a fucking disaster now, but you keep supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

HUH...."disastrous"?
Is this more of that ass-backward logic that we see so often from the Left?
Here's what we have on Donny T's watch.
Jobs...UP
Consumer confidence / spending....UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
Deportation of third world filth....UP
illegal immigration....DOWN
REAL American unity....way up
TRUMPS GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IN JUST 9 MONTHS:
High quality REAL American's feel confident in government again while the piece of shits continue to piss their pants and feel like the piece of shits they actually are...(a priceless accomplishment)...haha...I could go on and on...this guy is absolutely KILLIN' IT and our wackos, criminals, illegals and bottom feeders can't stand it....hahaha

Remember, it's only been nine months...it will take some time to undue years of corruption.
This admin will continue bitch-slapping the un-American filth among us for another 7 years....get yourself and your shit right or get ran over. Pretty simple.

Forum List

Back