Bush knew

How did a camel shit desert country get 750 billion in U.S. assets? That's right, it's about oil. It has always been about oil. While Obama claims to "wean America off oil dependency" and idiots on the left think the haz-mat materials that go into the manufacture of gigantic batteries are environmentally viable and American decadence is responsible for the freaking weather, the rest of the oil producing world is buying up U.S. assets. What a bunch of idiots.
You know, there is biodiesel and excellent ways to manufacture it. Diesels are far more efficient vehicles anyway.

The Saudi thing has been known for some time. Instead of playing punishers, we should just acknowledge that the entire ME bloc doesn't like us or Israel (our 51st oil state) and deal with that reality. We need to look internally for our own flaws and if we clean up our act at home, then the rest of the world might start acting a little nicer towards us. We have been behaving ever since WWII like reckless teenage boys running around beating up others and stealing their wallets. It's about time for the US to grow up. Teenage thugs shouldn't expect warm fuzzies from the town their terrorizing. The US shouldn't expect warm fuzzies from the regions its terrorizing.

We need to walk away from foreign oil...as fast as we can..

Energy 101: Algae-to-Fuels
The key to algae's potential as a renewable fuel source lies in the high productivities of algal biomass that can be grown in a given area; some researchers say algae could be 10 or even 100 times more productive than traditional bioenergy feedstocks... Algal Biofuels | Department of Energy

64684438.jpg

Your OP seems to have little to do with your thread title.
beg your pardon but bush knew about Saudi involvement,,,,,,,,and yet he started a war with iraq instead of getting tough with saudis......My purpose of the post was to pin the tail on that jackass GWB who should AT LEAST be in jail for what happened in iraq
No..Your purpose was TO BE a jackass...

I find this quite hilarious. We could stick it Saudi Arabia by simply pulling our troops and materiel out of that country and leave them absolutely defenseless vs any rogue aggressor.
So if the Saudi royal family wants to drop the mitts, let them. We can tell them to stick their oil where the sun don't shine and let them defend themselves.

beg your pardon but bush knew about Saudi involvement,,,,,,,,and yet he started a war with iraq instead of getting tough with saudis......My purpose of the post was to pin the tail on that jackass GWB who should AT LEAST be in jail for what happened in iraq
You stupid fuck...if bush knew everybody knew.

When the family members of a terrorist who kills 3000 Americans gets special white-glove treatment by our government, yes, that's a conspiracy.

When the "family" in question has 15,000 members, it's not like they are all close associates.

YOu're reaching for reasons to smear republicans, that's all.

[Laughing]. You're just plain reaching....up your @ss.

No reaching.

When you say "family" in a Western context, you are imply a very close association.

That is not the case with the Saud Family.
And the coverup goes beyond locking up 28 pages of the Saudi report in a vault in the US Capitol basement.

Investigations were throttled. Co-conspirators were let off the hook.
Actually, the kingdom’s involvement was deliberately covered up at the highest levels of our government. And the coverup goes beyond locking up 28 pages of the Saudi report in a vault in the US Capitol basement. Investigations were throttled. Co-conspirators were let off the hook.

"""Case agents I’ve interviewed at the Joint Terrorism Task Forces in Washington and San Diego, the forward operating base for some of the Saudi hijackers, as well as detectives at the Fairfax County (Va.) Police Department who also investigated several 9/11 leads, say virtually every road led back to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, as well as the Saudi Consulate in Los Angeles.

How US covered up Saudi role in 9/11

In its report on the still-censored “28 pages” implicating the Saudi government in 9/11, “60 Minutes” last weekend said the Saudi role i...

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

Case agents I’ve interviewed at the Joint Terrorism Task Forces in Washington and San Diego, the forward operating base for some of the Saudi hijackers, as well as detectives at the Fairfax County (Va.) Police Department who also investigated several 9/11 leads, say virtually every road led back to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, as well as the Saudi Consulate in Los Angeles.

In its report on the still-censored “28 pages” implicating the Saudi government in 9/11, “60 Minutes” last weekend said the Saudi role i...

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

You are a dishonest asshole.

If I'm a dishonest asshole what does that make you?

Bin Laden Family Evacuated

"""Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.

Many were terrified, fearing they would be lynched after hearing reports of violence against Muslims and Arab-Americans.

They left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks.""""""

That's sort of like gathering up Charles Manson's brothers and sisters and moving them to Omaha instead of bringing them in for questioning after the Tate-LaBianca murders, if I can make it simpler for your extremely simple mind.

You are still doing it.

YOu are pretending that being part of Bin Laden's family meant some close association that would have called for questioning.

This entire post is you doubling down on your dishonest assholeness.

15,000 members is not a close association.

deltex play your idiot game somewhere else ,,,,bush is a criminal and you're a jackass

When the "family" in question has 15,000 members, it's not like they are all close associates.

YOu're reaching for reasons to smear republicans, that's all.

No reaching.

When you say "family" in a Western context, you are imply a very close association.

And the coverup goes beyond locking up 28 pages of the Saudi report in a vault in the US Capitol basement.

Actually, the kingdom’s involvement was deliberately covered up at the highest levels of our government. And the coverup goes beyond locking up 28 pages of the Saudi report in a vault in the US Capitol basement. Investigations were throttled. Co-conspirators were let off the hook.

"""Case agents I’ve interviewed at the Joint Terrorism Task Forces in Washington and San Diego, the forward operating base for some of the Saudi hijackers, as well as detectives at the Fairfax County (Va.) Police Department who also investigated several 9/11 leads, say virtually every road led back to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, as well as the Saudi Consulate in Los Angeles.

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

Case agents I’ve interviewed at the Joint Terrorism Task Forces in Washington and San Diego, the forward operating base for some of the Saudi hijackers, as well as detectives at the Fairfax County (Va.) Police Department who also investigated several 9/11 leads, say virtually every road led back to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, as well as the Saudi Consulate in Los Angeles.

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

"""Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.

Many were terrified, fearing they would be lynched after hearing reports of violence against Muslims and Arab-Americans.

They left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks.""""""

That's sort of like gathering up Charles Manson's brothers and sisters and moving them to Omaha instead of bringing them in for questioning after the Tate-LaBianca murders, if I can make it simpler for your extremely simple mind.

You are still doing it.

YOu are pretending that being part of Bin Laden's family meant some close association that would have called for questioning.

I think you might have messed up your post.

No reaching.

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

You are still doing it.

I did Sorry Stupid of me ,,,,still haven't gotten all the ins and outs of posting here. I'm through with that subject ,,,too many people here think bushes hands are clean I believe otherwise

deltex play your idiot game somewhere else ,,,,bush is a criminal and you're a jackass
No, you're a jackass..With room temperature IQ.
You are another one of these pissed off ne'erdowells that whine and bitch because life didn't turn out the way you thought you were entitled,. So you look for a scapegoat.
You're pathetic. A loser.

No reaching.

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

View on nypost.com
Preview by Yahoo

You are still doing it.

I did Sorry Stupid of me ,,,,still haven't gotten all the ins and outs of posting here. I'm through with that subject ,,,too many people here think bushes hands are clean I believe otherwise
Nobody cares what you 'believe'....What you may do is live in your own reality. What you don't get to do is demand others join you.

No, you're a jackass..With room temperature IQ.
You are another one of these pissed off ne'erdowells that whine and bitch because life didn't turn out the way you thought you were entitled,. So you look for a scapegoat.
You're pathetic. A loser.
if you're talking to me you are dead wrong I've done well ,very well and am probably worth 10 x what your worthless ass is worth

Of course Bush knew. The Bush and Bin Laden Families have been very close for several years. But Bush isn't the only one who knows. Our Government knows very well the Saudis played the key role in pulling off the 9/11 attack. But does it care? Nope. It's all about the money. So some Americans were horrifically murdered. It can't get in the way of commerce. And that's that folks.

I agree with you. It was all smoke and mirrors from the Bush family.

It's not just the Bush's. Our Government is fully aware of where the funding and planning of 9/11 took place. But a few thousand innocent Americans being slaughtered, can't get in the way of commerce. Too much cash flowing through Saudi Arabia and the U.S.

It's much easier for our Government to blame weak third world nations for global Islamic Terrorism. Much easier to attack and kill people in defenseless nations. The ugly reality is, Saudi Arabia is, and always has been the the biggest sponsor of global Islamic Terrorism. Most Americans won't accept it, but our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia is probably the most evil nation on earth.

Forum List

Back