Bush Says Republicans 'Frightened' Women

Ya think????

Yup. That and their continued support for "Trickle Down Economics".

I think she would have won even without his comment.

That comment reminds me of Henry Ford's comment that his customers have have their car in any color as long as it's black. As long as they agree with the nutcases that really run the party.

Laura Bush Says Republicans 'Frightened' Women - Yahoo! News

You really are quite a sad individual, huh? Can you not read or do you struggle with basic comprehension?

I can see now why you were run off of this site.

you agree Democrats frightened women too?

and CC didn't say anything that isn't true?

Some Republican candidates in the 2012 elections "frightened" women, says former first lady Laura Bush.

Ya think????

CNN's Erin Burnett asked Bush Monday in an interview whether Republicans making social issues like gay marriage and abortion so central to the platform led to more than half of women voters voting for President Obama.

In August, U.S. Senate candidate and former U.S. Rep. Todd Akin, R-Mo., received backlash when he made comments about "legitimate rape" rarely resulting in pregnancy. He later lost the election by a wide margin to Democratic incumbent Claire McCaskill.

Bush said that what she liked most about the Republican Party was that there's room for all opinions on different issues.

That comment reminds me of Henry Ford's comment that his customers have have their car in any color as long as it's black. As long as they agree with the nutcases that really run the party.

A political version of the Blues Brothers scene where the bar maid says "We have both kinds of music, Country AND Western." The Republicans have room for all opinions, Conservative AND Ultra-Conservative.

Yahoo news is like the damn National Enquire..

worthless crap most of the time

Some Republican candidates in the 2012 elections "frightened" women, says former first lady Laura Bush.

Ya think????

Bush said that what she liked most about the Republican Party was that there's room for all opinions on different issues.

I agree with her and even if I didnt I would not call her names or be disrespectful of her like the tea party has of our current First Lady.

How about the sickos who equate her auto accident as 17 year old where a boyfriend died with Kennedy's Chappaquidick? No comparison... She did not flee the scene.

Man the love the left has been showering on Republicans lately

it so touching:eusa_whistle:

Ya think????

I agree with her and even if I didnt I would not call her names or be disrespectful of her like the tea party has of our current First Lady.

How about the sickos who equate her auto accident as 17 year old where a boyfriend died with Kennedy's Chappaquidick? No comparison... She did not flee the scene.

Does not even come close to what Mrs. Obama has had to endure from the right.

How old are you?, were you just born during the Obama administration?
have you seen the abuse you on the left has heaped on a Republican WOMAN Vice Presidential candidate?

Last edited:
Geez if Clinton's "Bimbo Eruption Squad" and his legendary abuse of women including molesting an intern not much older than his daughter and allegations of rape 1st didn't frighten women what does it take?

How old are you?, were you just born during the Obama administration?
have you seen the abuse you on the left has heaped on a Republican WOMAN Vice Presidential candidate?

Those are politicians and it should be expected. The family is different. That coward beck even attacked the Presidents daughters.

Geez if Clinton's "Bimbo Eruption Squad" and his legendary abuse of women including molesting an intern not much older than his daughter and allegations of rape 1st didn't frighten women what does it take?

:eusa_shhh:
that's different

Wonder how long it will be 'til some asshat like Limbaugh throws her under the bus....

Who, Laura Bush or Political Chickspammer? Laura Bush knows that the extreme element of her party is NOT representative of what it should be, but for some reason the powers that be think it's cute. They're dying an ugly death.

Forum List

Back