Bush worst president in 100 years.

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

he doesn't crack the top 5

wilson and fdr got far more Americans killed and took far more freedom from us and planted the seeds for the shit Bush pulled.

this is just partisan crying and ignorance of history.

fuck, fdr allowed citizens to be used as guinea pigs w/o their knowledge. Poor Black citizens

He doesn't hold a candle to Wilson.

He did say 100 years. Nailed it.

What do the revisionists find so bad about Wilson? He ranks highly among historians, do you place Harding, Hoover, and Buchanan above him. If so, re enroll in high school history class.

Worst last 100 years:
Bush II-Harding (tie)
Hoover
Reagan
Coolidge

Best
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
Theordore Roosevelt
Nixon
Clinton

Last edited:

What do the revisionists find so bad about Wilson? He ranks highly among historians, do you place Harding, Hoover, and Buchanan above him. If so, re enroll in high school history class.

Worst last 100 years:
Bush II-Harding (tie)
Hoover
Reagan
Coolidge

Best
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
Nixon
Clinton

Seems you may need to take your own advice there with your far left revisionist history..

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

I couldn't help but wonder if Bush was certifiably crazy when he launched the invasion of Iraq because I knew what a fiasco it was going to be simply because I knew the history of the region.

But to my eternal astonishment, the Bush folks screwed up the occupation worse than I thought was humanly possible even if it had been run by Peter Sellers and the Keystone Kops. Even today I can't help but ask myself how could the America that successfully fought a two-front war in WWII, and managed to secretly and successully launch the D-Day invasion on Normandy in Europe, and then later organized and deployed the Marshall Plan mess this thing up so monumentally?

It makes me wonder what Ike would say if he was still alive today and he heard W compare himself to Winston Churchill.
Wow you must have been some kind of prophet! Maybe Obama should hire you for his national security advisor.
Twerp.

I couldn't help but wonder if Bush was certifiably crazy when he launched the invasion of Iraq because I knew what a fiasco it was going to be simply because I knew the history of the region.

But to my eternal astonishment, the Bush folks screwed up the occupation worse than I thought was humanly possible even if it had been run by Peter Sellers and the Keystone Kops. Even today I can't help but ask myself how could the America that successfully fought a two-front war in WWII, and managed to secretly and successully launch the D-Day invasion on Normandy in Europe, and then later organized and deployed the Marshall Plan mess this thing up so monumentally?

It makes me wonder what Ike would say if he was still alive today and he heard W compare himself to Winston Churchill.

The JCS said the Bush war plan was "faulty", the understatement of the century thus far.

Just what we need, a leftist from a once proud and fiercely independent people who have turned themselves into surfs, telling us our business. Fuck off mate.

1) I am not a leftest (well, only in right-wing loon land in the USA I am, but the right-wing loons there are only a marginal people in their own country, let alone the rest of the western world).
2) Who were once proud and independent and were turned into surfs?
3) Tell you what, you tell your govt and the US military-industrialist complex to fuck off out of the rest of the world's business and you'll have yourself a deal.

I was speaking of the author of the article you found to be so profound and his countrymen. Aussies use to be very independent and proud, now they have become just like their Euro-trash ancestors. If you want the US to become isolationist, be prepared to fight a war on your own turf, we have men and material stationed all over the world to prevent that kind of thing. I'm guessing you've never been in the military, most who have aren't nearly as ignorant as you.

Worst last 100 years:
Bush II-Harding (tie)
Hoover
Reagan
Coolidge

Best
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
Nixon
Clinton

Seems you may need to take your own advice there with your far left revisionist history..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:ol:

Worst last 100 years:
Bush II-Harding (tie)
Hoover
Reagan
Coolidge

Best
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
Nixon
Clinton

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:ol:

And yet the far left continues to prove my point for me..

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is worst by far, even surpassing Carter, which I find that amazing.
2. Carter was a screw up, but Obama makes Carter look half ass competent now!
3. Carter kept it simple which was safe, Obama is really fucken out there fucking everything up at the same time!
4. And all the while the congress and senate do fucking little to stop him, you know if those politicians had half a brain they would impeach this loser.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

The history impaired don't like Wilson because of the Income tax, and entry on the side of the Allies in WWI, they wanted to pretend we still lived in the 18th century, women getting the right to vote is another sore point. Stay away from the American Standard and actually read some US history; The Great Republic is a multi volume set good for a starter.

Worst last 100 years:
Bush II-Harding (tie)
Hoover
Reagan
Coolidge

Best
FDR
Truman
Eisenhower
Theordore Roosevelt
Nixon
Clinton

I don't know about the revisionistas but Wilson was a racist megalomaniac nutcase who stuck our nose into Latin America and even Russia to the point of prolonging the Russian civil war, among other things. We had troops in Russia as late as 1920 thanks to Wilson. When his second term was up he was so despised that Warren Harding barely had to campaign at all and still won by the largest margin ever. And as far as women's suffrage, IIRC Wilson opposed that as long as he could get away with it.

I think Harding gets a bad rap being placed on the bottom. Wasn't all that bad, certainly not on the level of a Buchanan. He had scandals and all but as a POTUS he could trade places with Hoover on that traditional list. And I wouldn't put Clinton among the 'best' either. TelCom 96 for one reason; Jocelyn Elders for another. Then there was the CFMA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back