🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush worst president in 100 years.

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

You forgot about the housing bubble burst, getting the US into two wars of choice, doubling your deficit. That aside, "won two wars"?? Really? You call Afghanistan and Iraq, 'won'? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gee, what else would you call it when we achieved virtually every objective we started with?
DOubling the deficit? Obama added more to the deficit than Bush did.

Only a partisan hack still uses slang like Dumbya.

Not really. He is as dumb as a post. My distaste for him has little to do with his politics (even though they are pretty bad), but his lack of intellect and curiousity.

And yet every policy of his that gets criticized we're told Obama, the smartest president ever, did the same thing.
And we're also told that Bush lied to the Congress to thoroughly they believed him and voted for war in Iraq, including Clinton btw.
Tell us again how dumb he was.

Just what we need, a leftist from a once proud and fiercely independent people who have turned themselves into surfs, telling us our business. Fuck off mate.

1) I am not a leftest (well, only in right-wing loon land in the USA I am, but the right-wing loons there are only a marginal people in their own country, let alone the rest of the western world).
2) Who were once proud and independent and were turned into surfs?
3) Tell you what, you tell your govt and the US military-industrialist complex to fuck off out of the rest of the world's business and you'll have yourself a deal.

Last edited:
Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

You forgot about the housing bubble burst, getting the US into two wars of choice, doubling your deficit. That aside, "won two wars"?? Really? You call Afghanistan and Iraq, 'won'? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gee, what else would you call it when we achieved virtually every objective we started with?

Only in cuckoo land....

You forgot to finish your last sentence

"Obama added more to the deficit than Bush..." because...?

Not really. He is as dumb as a post. My distaste for him has little to do with his politics (even though they are pretty bad), but his lack of intellect and curiousity.

And yet every policy of his that gets criticized we're told Obama, the smartest president ever, did the same thing.
And we're also told that Bush lied to the Congress to thoroughly they believed him and voted for war in Iraq, including Clinton btw.
Tell us again how dumb he was.

You mistake me for a fan of Obama. I'm not. I think he is an adequate president at best. Too wishy washy and trying to please all the people all of the time. But still better than Bush. But that is not hard.

Only in cuckoo land....

He had to pay off the unions and his Democrat supporters. He's still proposing billions in new spending almost every week. Wasn't this supposed to be the recovery summer, again?

I bet you really believe every word of that just like you probably believe your really a neutral.

I dunno. I'm for gun control and gay rights, but anti abortion and am against affirmative action. Where does that put me on the political spectrum?

You know those tests you do whereby you answer questions and they put that red dot on the grid to show you where you stand politically? You know, you're a liberal conservative, or a libertarian or a communist or whatever? I inevitably fall smack bang in the middle of that little graph. Only rabid right-wingers in the US think I'm a lefty. Hell, down here, some accuse me of being conservative.... There are two types of conservative that I see in the western world. The US type, and the rest of the world. The US conservative deserves a category all of their own - and not in a good way....

Only in cuckoo land....

He had to pay off the unions and his Democrat supporters. He's still proposing billions in new spending almost every week. Wasn't this supposed to be the recovery summer, again?

And that cost him $5 trillion? wow...

I bet you really believe every word of that just like you probably believe your really a neutral.

I dunno. I'm for gun control and gay rights, but anti abortion and am against affirmative action. Where does that put me on the political spectrum?

You know those tests you do whereby you answer questions and they put that red dot on the grid to show you where you stand politically? You know, you're a liberal conservative, or a libertarian or a communist or whatever? I inevitably fall smack bang in the middle of that little graph. Only rabid right-wingers in the US think I'm a lefty. Hell, down here, some accuse me of being conservative.... There are two types of conservative that I see in the western world. The US type, and the rest of the world. The US conservative deserves a category all of their own - and not in a good way....

Your last sentence suggest your politics lean farther left than center or right.

Last edited:
Your last sentence suggest your politics lean farther left than center or right.

Just because i call out a certain section of the society for what they are doesn't mean I'm left, or right or whatever. I have about as much time for the US far right (ie, Tea Party) as I do for die-hard communists - that is, not much...

In defense of Bush, atleast he didn't go on the Tonight Show 7 or 8 times

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

I couldn't help but wonder if Bush was certifiably crazy when he launched the invasion of Iraq because I knew what a fiasco it was going to be simply because I knew the history of the region.

But to my eternal astonishment, the Bush folks screwed up the occupation worse than I thought was humanly possible even if it had been run by Peter Sellers and the Keystone Kops. Even today I can't help but ask myself how could the America that successfully fought a two-front war in WWII, and managed to secretly and successully launch the D-Day invasion on Normandy in Europe, and then later organized and deployed the Marshall Plan mess this thing up so monumentally?

It makes me wonder what Ike would say if he was still alive today and he heard W compare himself to Winston Churchill.

Forum List

Back