Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

The only difference this on is fact. Suck eggs dero.
278124641_5162070040503627_1094304757597442375_n.jpg

dfgdfgdfg.gif
FOOXAdnVIAweOWc.jpg

Look ASSHOLE.....they said they have hundreds of hours of video that they haven't released yet.

It won't change the video we have.
The only use of the video that wasn't released publicly is for future insurrectionists to plan their attack better. Every defendant has every foot of video that exists. But aren't allowed to publicly disclose it for security reasons.

You just proved my point. The judge agreed to release the actual evidence the prosecution had against the insurrectionists. Not the 1400 hours of video from other cameras people were seeking to be released.

It's obvious you haven't a clue as to what you are talking about.
This is the same video evidence you previously claimed revealed methods and procedures.
1400 hours of video was previously released.

The court order undermined an obvious ploy by US Capitol Police and the US attorney’s office to restrict footage that doesn’t help the current administration politically. Democrats are trying to frame the events of January 6 as insurrection and treason, on par emotionally with actual country-altering events like 9/11. But the footage shows the truth: a few dozen people mulling around peacefully, twiddling their thumbs as if they were waiting for a tour.

Which federal charges are you talking about.
You may mean that 90% of the original charges were reduced to get a plea deal.
But that's because 90% of all criminal cases end up with reduced charges to get a plea deal.
Why are you trying to excuse the lack of justice that occurred? They bailed the assholes out. No comparison to no bail and solitary. Fascist.

It's obvious you haven't a clue as to what you are talking about.
This is the same video evidence you previously claimed revealed methods and procedures.
1400 hours of video was previously released.

The defense attorney for a member of the Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy stemming from the U.S. Capitol unrest on Jan. 6, 2021, has filed a motion to intervene in a lawsuit that seeks to compel the U.S. Capitol Police to release more than 14,000 hours of video from surveillance cameras, smart phones and police body-worn cameras.

Jonathon Moseley, who represents Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs of Dunnellon, Florida, seeks to intervene in Judicial Watch Inc. v. U.S. Capitol Police, a 2021 lawsuit that aims to unmask most of the Jan. 6 video footage now hidden from the public by court seal.

“Having seen the documents and records under the court’s protective order, Jonathon Moseley can testify and affirm, and hereby does so, that there is no valid reason for the documents and records to be withheld from the public,” Moseley wrote in a Feb. 11 motion in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Why are you trying to excuse the lack of justice that occurred? They bailed the assholes out. No comparison to no bail and solitary. Fascist.
BLM rioters have also been held without bail and in solitary. Read a newspaper.

Maybe the lesson about rioting should be, don't make a federal case out of it.

BLM rioters have also been held without bail and in solitary. Read a newspaper.

Maybe the lesson about rioting should be, don't make a federal case out of it.
No, I will let you source that nonsense. The length they were held would be nice.

led by Attorney General William Barr, who pushed U.S. attorneys to file charges against protesters. Federal prosecutors filed felony charges against at least 107 people for incidents related to protests in the week after Floyd’s death.

As of November, prosecutors have initiated cases against at least 340 people, charging protesters for acts such as arson, theft, property damage and making threats online. Many of the indictments stretch the limits of the federal government’s ability to prosecute crimes that affect “interstate commerce,” according to experts.

The aggressive push to prosecute protesters appears to be matched by an aggressive push to detain those defendants pretrial.

prosecutions by U.S. attorney’s offices, more than 60 people arrested for acts of protest this past spring and summer were ordered detained pending trial

According to a motion she filed on June 26, Densmore had been held in solitary confinement for most of the month and had not received a cast for a broken hand.

No, I will let you source that nonsense. The length they were held would be nice.
prosecutions by U.S. attorney’s offices, more than 60 people arrested for acts of protest this past spring and summer were ordered detained pending trial

The defense attorney for a member of the Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy stemming from the U.S. Capitol unrest on Jan. 6, 2021, has filed a motion to intervene in a lawsuit that seeks to compel the U.S. Capitol Police to release more than 14,000 hours of video from surveillance cameras, smart phones and police body-worn cameras.

Jonathon Moseley, who represents Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs of Dunnellon, Florida, seeks to intervene in Judicial Watch Inc. v. U.S. Capitol Police, a 2021 lawsuit that aims to unmask most of the Jan. 6 video footage now hidden from the public by court seal.

“Having seen the documents and records under the court’s protective order, Jonathon Moseley can testify and affirm, and hereby does so, that there is no valid reason for the documents and records to be withheld from the public,” Moseley wrote in a Feb. 11 motion in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Yet you claimed this:

The presiding judge didn't agree to release all the footage to the public. Only to the defendants.

Tell me how the judge didn't see it as I told it

The only use of the video that wasn't released publicly is for future insurrectionists to plan their attack better. Every defendant has every foot of video that exists. But aren't allowed to publicly disclose it for security reasons.

Yet you claimed this:
It's a defendants lawyer who wants the rest of the 14,000 hours (not 1,400 sorry)
released, that he's had full access to.

The judge hasn't released it. And you posted the prosecutions reasoning. Security.

Sure....and you have this on tape as well?

Problem is....we do have Trump's speech on tape.
Only a lying two-faced asshole thought he was instigating an insurrection.

You know....I'm gonna have to start a quarter jar for every lie you motherfuckers get caught perpetrating that later proved to be a total fabrication. An outright fraud. I'll be rich.
If you did that for every lie Trump has told in the past five years you'd already be rich.

And thanks because that's a great idea. I think I'll start doing that tomorrow & start keeping track of Trump every time he opens his piehole. When's his next rally?

It's a defendants lawyer who wants the rest of the 14,000 hours (not 1,400 sorry)
released, that he's had full access to.

The judge hasn't released it. And you posted the prosecutions reasoning. Security.

Yeah and I also posted the judge saying that wasn't a valid reason....you may find this hard to believe, but so did you.

A judge ordered federal prosecutors to release more Capitol surveillance videos from Jan. 6, despite the government assertion that publicizing the clips could pose security risks for the building.

If you did that for every lie Trump has told in the past five years you'd already be rich.

And thanks because that's a great idea. I think I'll start doing that tomorrow & start keeping track of Trump every time he opens his piehole. When's his next rally?

Biden's working hard on taking the title.

Yeah and I also posted the judge saying that wasn't a valid reason....you may find this hard to believe, but so did you.
The judge also didn't not order the release of the 14,000 hours of video.

So the judge may not fully buy the prosecutions reason, but didn't grant the plaintiffs motion to release either.

Forum List

Back