Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

And Vladimir Putin gave the same instructions to his troops. To peacefully march into Ukraine.
Sure....and you have this on tape as well?

Problem is....we do have Trump's speech on tape.
Only a lying two-faced asshole thought he was instigating an insurrection.

You know....I'm gonna have to start a quarter jar for every lie you motherfuckers get caught perpetrating that later proved to be a total fabrication. An outright fraud. I'll be rich.

Last edited:
The “Subject” line of Don Jr.’s email might as well have been, “I’m a member of my father’s criminal conspiracy to overturn the election.” How long do we have to endure this open, treasonous criminality by Trump and company before someone gets indicted?

Dude, this another '7 days missing' Trump article?

Trump Jr is ALSO going to wind up in prison for criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States of America.

Who'd a thunk it?

CNN lol

I don't know who "they" are, but we have video that shows otherwise. We watched it live on TV.

Your conspiracy nuttery has NO traction, among any rational people. We all saw what happened that day.

Do we have all the video or just what the prosecution has allowed to be revealed?

Yeah.....sounds like it......too bad they made it all up.

Produce complete transcripts or STFU!!!
Why? So you can just defend them anyway? You Trumpers always do this to yourselves. You have this little fit, find out it's true, defend it anyway. Just save yourself some time and start defending it now. Like Trump Junior's lawyer did.:

In a statement to CNN, Trump Jr.’s lawyer Alan S. Futerfas said, “After the election, Don received numerous messages from supporters and others. Given the date, this message likely originated from someone else and was forwarded.”- CNN

I don't know who "they" are, but we have video that shows otherwise. We watched it live on TV.

Your conspiracy nuttery has NO traction, among any rational people. We all saw what happened that day.
Look ASSHOLE.....they said they have hundreds of hours of video that they haven't released yet.
Every time we see new video tapes....it shows a completely different story.

I'm not interested in the Media/Hollywood edited version of Jan 6th....when I saw what happened live......and none of it looked like the garbage they keep claiming was all Trump's fault.
I watched CNN and Fox New's raw footage.....and there was no evidence of a riot. Most of what you keep seeing are still shots....without any proper context. Too many witnesses said the cops started fucking with them. Too many witnesses said the government brought in a bunch of ANTIFA assholes to start trouble. I saw the murder of Ashli Babbitt before they got a chance to edit the footage. Later I saw another woman being beaten and kicked by Capital Police in riot gear.

They already found them. The authorities are doing nothing about it. Imagine that?
Did you think it's because that would be an ex-post facto law. As you said, it wasn't found to be illegal until recently. And you can't apply a criminal law retroactively.

Sorry Charlie....

Look ASSHOLE.....they said they have hundreds of hours of video that they haven't released yet.

Every foot of video is in the hands of the defendants under a limited disclosure agreement. The general public doesn't have a right to all the footage, since many of the videos show the location, and capabilities of the video cameras.
It would let future insurrectionists plan an attack, knowing exactly where the cameras are.

Forum List

Back