"But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission"

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
On vaccines: the direct words of Dr. Rochelle Walensky, CDC Director.

So that's it then. Mandates done, passports done. You can get the vaccine to protect yourself against severe illness and death. But whether *I* choose to get the vaccine is none of your business and has no impact on your life.

Done, and done.

But whether *I* choose to get the vaccine is none of your business and has no impact on your life.

Done, and done.
I agree but I hardly imagine the government is going to just let this go and allow citizens to live their lives without restrictions and mandates, do you? Less than a week ago, as a result of about 3 thousand new cases and a total of nine deaths in Sydney, Australia, the government mobilized the fecking military in the streets to enforce mandates.

I'd like to kid myself that such a wild overreach couldn't happen here but I just can't manage that flight of fancy. I have to say, I always admired and enjoyed the interaction with citizens from OZ and respected them as freedom-loving free spirits and hard workers/fighters but I can see now that I was sadly mistaken. NINE deaths, a couple of thousand cases and they put the military in the streets?

I agree but I hardly imagine the government is going to just let this go and allow citizens to live their lives without restrictions and mandates, do you? Less than a week ago, as a result of about 3 thousand new cases and a total of nine deaths in Sydney, Australia, the government mobilized the fecking military in the streets to enforce mandates.

I'd like to kid myself that such a wild overreach couldn't happen here but I just can't manage that flight of fancy. I have to say, I always admired and enjoyed the interaction with citizens from OZ and respected them as freedom-loving free spirits and hard workers/fighters but I can see now that I was sadly mistaken. NINE deaths, a couple of thousand cases and they put the military in the streets?

1. We are not Australia

2. The ONLY reason the US gov/private businesses can get away with mandates/passports is because the majority of Americans do not understand that these vaccines do not prevent transmission, and uber leftists are just going on as if they do.

It is CRITICAL that we take back our rights not to have our bodily autonomy violated, especially for a vaccine that does not prevent transmission.

On one hand, they're conceding that vaccines don't actually work. Then on the other hand, they're mandating vaccines. It makes no sense but then again we're living in the twisted world of Biden and his Marxist party freakazoids.

This is what happens in a Moral Panic. People can shriek about "the science" while the science makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

There is no way out but through. It takes sensible people of clear thinking and moral fortitude to stand up to the shriekers and just say "No". And just keep saying it. "no. no. no. no. no."

Until heads clear and the air clears. That's it.

So that's it then. Mandates done, passports done. You can get the vaccine to protect yourself against severe illness and death. But whether *I* choose to get the vaccine is none of your business and has no impact on your life.

Done, and done.

Penelope doesn't "believe in the science"

Penelope gave the CDC Director a "thumbs down"

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!!!

Penelope

1. We are not Australia

2. The ONLY reason the US gov/private businesses can get away with mandates/passports is because the majority of Americans do not understand that these vaccines do not prevent transmission, and uber leftists are just going on as if they do.

It is CRITICAL that we take back our rights not to have our bodily autonomy violated, especially for a vaccine that does not prevent transmission.
So your not going to take any medicine or have any procedures? Apparently you do not need health ins.

Done, and done.

The CDC backpeddaling as fast as it can here, stumping for the pharmacabal's quarterly boosters.....~S~

Done, and done.

It impacts my life when case counts and hospitalization counts effect medical workers and access to medical care. When it initiates shut downs and masking mandates. Yes those thing very much impact me. Act like a responsible adult it isnt hard

I don't give a rats arse if you don't take the vaccine Sweet Sue, but do you have to alert other people that the vaccines doesn't stop transmission.

So you don't want to take the vaccine, most immigrates don't want to too. It all about Freedom.

It impacts my life when case counts and hospitalization counts effect medical workers and access to medical care. When it initiates shut downs and masking mandates. Yes those thing very much impact me. Act like a responsible adult it isnt hard

Rejected.

If we mandate that, I am also going to mandate no smoking, no illegal drugs, also no driving because those take up hospital rooms and most of all, no metabolic disorders. That will be something, since we could probably a huge proportion of our hospitals if we just eliminated that.

You have no right to tell me I can't do anything that MIGHT get me hospitalized. That's MY business, not yours.

This is over.

So your vaccines are failing
I'm not ready to make that claim as it's reported that most of the deaths and hospitalizations are happening to unvaccinated people.

The question is, for how long?

I don't give a rats arse if you don't take the vaccine Sweet Sue, but do you have to alert other people that the vaccines doesn't stop transmission.

So you don't want to take the vaccine, most immigrates don't want to too. It all about Freedom.

You're incoherent.

Are you asking me NOT to alert people that the vaccines don't stop transmission?

Rejected.

If we mandate that, I am also going to mandate no smoking, no illegal drugs, also no driving because those take up hospital rooms and most of all, no metabolic disorders. That will be something, since we could probably a huge proportion of our hospitals if we just eliminated that.

You have no right to tell me I can't do anything that MIGHT get me hospitalized. That's MY business, not yours.

This is over.
You’ve been here for the past year and a half right? You know what’s going to happen. Grow the hell up

Forum List

Back