Butthurt Bush and Kasich Planning To Break Their Pledge To Support Trump?

Looks like that pledge the GOP insisted Trump sign is backfiring on their darling candidates. Now we're starting to see the REAL Bush and the REAL Kasich. They can't be trusted to keep their word. Watch how Bush tries to justify breaking his word and how he tries to run out the clock on the question.

‘You Didn’t Answer the Question’: Berman Presses Jeb to Choose Between Trump, Hillary

Now watch this POS Kasich and his sleazy ad comparing Trump to Hitler. And the same thing, he tries to dodge the question, refuses to answer if he'll keep his word or not and runs out the clock.
So much for the integrity of these two assholes. This is why nobody wants either one of them.

Kasich Refuses to Commit to Backing Trump as Nominee: He Won’t Get That Far Anyway

The GOP sure likes pledges.
Personally, I think the cute little pledges the GOP requires are a crock of bullshit. What is this Junior High?
If Kasich finds it immoral to back Trump, why in the fuck should he toss his morals out the window just to satisfy some dumbasses that think pledges are just neato.
I swear, the GOP is getting weirder and weirder.
Pledges! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
h41retl.png

And Trump plans to break his word and run as an independent. This is like the round of welshing that was so amusing here after the last presidential election.

Apparently all republicans are welshers.

No he doesn't he just reconfirmed again during the 5th debate that he won't.
As long as he's treated "fairly" and he's flipped back and forth over the whole thing.

He made no such qualification, did you even watch the 5th debate? Stop making stuff up.
Donald Trump says he's keeping the 'door' open to a third-party run as insurance in case he's mistreated by the GOP and needs to cut ties.

'If I am treated fairly that's the way it's going to be but I want to keep that door open. I have to keep that door open because if something happens where I'm not treated fairly I may very well use that door,' Trump said this morning on CNN.

'If I am treated fairly' I will stay a Republican says Trump

I don't know how many times you have to be told he has since closed that door, 100 times? Pick a number.
Yeah. As long as the rest of the candidates kiss his ass.

No he doesn't. Stop lying. He said he would consider it if he wins the primaries and is denied the nomination anyway, and rightfully so, because that would mean the GOP had no intention of keeping THEIR word. That's obviously the reason the GOP establishment wanted him to sign the pledge in the first place.

You need to read your post.

Your first sentence says he won't.

Then the rest of the post you say he might and give the excuses why you would justify his actions while condemning others for doing the same thing.

You people are great comic relief.
Yep, and when I pointed it out he put me on ignore. How awesome is that!

Yes I saw that.

I just think the whole thing including the reactions of the crazy people on this board is hilarious.

I'm having a great time laughing at them.
And I'm having a great time laughing at your predictions about Trumps candidacy collapsing and your meltdowns every time it doesn't.

Don't let him bother you. After the rules were changed, the Repubs can NOT deny the nominee their backing, or the nomination. If Bush and Kasich refuse to back the nominee, then WE MUST demand they be drummed out of the party. We don't really want them anyway, let become Democrats because that is what they sound like to me, lol!
Why would you get to drum someone out of the party, Adolf?

If Kasich finds it immoral to back Trump, why in the fuck should he toss his morals out the window just to satisfy some dumbasses that think pledges are just neato.
If he finds it immoral to back Trump, why did he sign a pledge to do so in the first place? Kasich didn't think Trump would get the nomination, that's why. Now that he sees the very real possibility of it happening, he tosses his integrity out the window and shows us all that his word means nothing.

Looks like that pledge the GOP insisted Trump sign is backfiring on their darling candidates. Now we're starting to see the REAL Bush and the REAL Kasich. They can't be trusted to keep their word. Watch how Bush tries to justify breaking his word and how he tries to run out the clock on the question.

‘You Didn’t Answer the Question’: Berman Presses Jeb to Choose Between Trump, Hillary

Now watch this POS Kasich and his sleazy ad comparing Trump to Hitler. And the same thing, he tries to dodge the question, refuses to answer if he'll keep his word or not and runs out the clock.
So much for the integrity of these two assholes. This is why nobody wants either one of them.

Kasich Refuses to Commit to Backing Trump as Nominee: He Won’t Get That Far Anyway
Rinos

Rinos

There are two wings of the Republican Party - RINOs and Crazies.

Rinos

Obama can be thanked for one thing... The tea party

Rinos

Obama can be thanked for one thing... The tea party
We can thank him for ISIS too. Well, him and Hillary.

And Trump plans to break his word and run as an independent. This is like the round of welshing that was so amusing here after the last presidential election.

Apparently all republicans are welshers.
No he doesn't. Stop lying. He said he would consider it if he wins the primaries and is denied the nomination anyway, and rightfully so, because that would mean the GOP had no intention of keeping THEIR word. That's obviously the reason the GOP establishment wanted him to sign the pledge in the first place.

Then the rest of the post you say he might and give the excuses why you would justify his actions while condemning others for doing the same thing.

Yes I saw that.

I just think the whole thing including the reactions of the crazy people on this board is hilarious.

And I'm having a great time laughing at your predictions about Trumps candidacy collapsing and your meltdowns every time it doesn't.

Please produce any post from me that says what you claim.

You can't because there aren't any.

I have stayed silent and just watched. Now I'm saying how funny all this is. I've been having a great time watching it all. The clowns you all have running for president are hilarious.

But if you have to lie how valid is what you're saying and why should anyone pay any attention to what you say?

Yes I saw that.

Please produce any post from me that says what you claim.

You can't because there aren't any.

I have stayed silent and just watched. Now I'm saying how funny all this is. I've been having a great time watching it all. The clowns you all have running for president are hilarious.

But if you have to lie how valid is what you're saying and why should anyone pay any attention to what you say?
I'm not jumping through any hoops for you, you're not important enough.

Forum List

Back