Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture To Argue For An Increased Minimum Wage

All depends on repentance and forgiveness. If you're taking one up the chute until you croak it's not going to end well.

You commented he skipped the New...I pointed out butt piracy is condemned in rhe New also

I commented about the stoning issue. The New Testament does away with all of that.

Still a sin in the eyes of the Lord. Stoning is child's play compared to what He will do

So is adultery. So is name calling. Maybe Pete and Trump can discuss this in the afterlife?

I defer back to repentance and forgiveness of sin.

Everyone sins and anyone can be forgiven but again if you're practicing homo stuff until you die it's going to be ugly

Trump hasn't stopped with the name calling. My point stands.

Now you're trying to make it about Trump. Knock it off

Clearly democrats are so ignorant of the teachings of Christiani that they are in need of a butt fucker to explain it to them.

I commented about the stoning issue. The New Testament does away with all of that.

Still a sin in the eyes of the Lord. Stoning is child's play compared to what He will do

So is adultery. So is name calling. Maybe Pete and Trump can discuss this in the afterlife?

Everyone sins and anyone can be forgiven but again if you're practicing homo stuff until you die it's going to be ugly

No, I'm not making it about Trump. I'm making it about your hypocrisy.

He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “ ‘These people honor me with their lips,but their hearts are far from me.

Mark 7:6

He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “ ‘These people honor me with their lips,but their hearts are far from me.

What hypocrisy? If you're too fckn stupid to understand repentance get off the thread

What hypocrisy? If you're too fckn stupid to understand repentance get off the thread

I think my point has been made.

By the way Jesus tossed out some names also...vipers, snakes, fools, hypocrites...

I think my point has been made.

Only in your muddled mind. You look like a tool

All depends on repentance and forgiveness. If you're taking one up the chute until you croak it's not going to end well.

You commented he skipped the New...I pointed out butt piracy is condemned in rhe New also

Trump is an immature asinine dolt

I love atheists acting like theologians.

How about some verses on what God thinks about homosexuals?

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture to Argue for an Increased Minimum Wage

Buttigieg is a Christian, asshole.

Mr. Buttigieg is part of the Religious Left, very loosely defined as "Christian". Most theologians would disagree with Buttigieg's idea of glorifying Sodomy.

The Religious Right are also "very loosely defined as "Christian." Buttigieg does not "glorify sodomy." He just lives his life. What is a "theologian" anyway? Just a person who offers an opinion. A "theologian" does not know any more than the rest of us do. Can't. It's impossible.Someone may go through seminary school or divinity school, and get a degree, but the degree allows them only to offer an opinion.
A 4 year old who’s gone to Sunday school twice knows more than you.

You sound like a southern baptist or worse. For all I know, you follow frankie's shitty tail. Theologians are merely opinion-makers, not thinkers. They know absolutely nothing more than the rest of humanity does. What "Sunday school" teaches is whatever opinion is held by that congregation. It doesn't impart knowledge.

Try leaving LGBTs alone and getting on with your life, whatever it is. What is behind this whole LGBT-hate thing is some heterosexual males' sexual insecurity. Guys who pretend to be "men" but can't measure up.

I remember when that asshole falwell complained about gay teletubbies. This shit is absurd. The Christian faith has been circling the drain in this country for several years because of this effort to weld it to a particular political ideology. The terms "left" and "right" are political terms., not religious. It's time to restore dignity to the Christian faith.

Mr. Buttigieg is part of the Religious Left, very loosely defined as "Christian". Most theologians would disagree with Buttigieg's idea of glorifying Sodomy.

The Religious Right are also "very loosely defined as "Christian." Buttigieg does not "glorify sodomy." He just lives his life. What is a "theologian" anyway? Just a person who offers an opinion. A "theologian" does not know any more than the rest of us do. Can't. It's impossible.Someone may go through seminary school or divinity school, and get a degree, but the degree allows them only to offer an opinion.

You sound like a southern baptist or worse. For all I know, you follow frankie's shitty tail. Theologians are merely opinion-makers, not thinkers. They know absolutely nothing more than the rest of humanity does. What "Sunday school" teaches is whatever opinion is held by that congregation. It doesn't impart knowledge.

Try leaving LGBTs alone and getting on with your life, whatever it is. What is behind this whole LGBT-hate thing is some heterosexual males' sexual insecurity. Guys who pretend to be "men" but can't measure up.

I remember when that asshole falwell complained about gay teletubbies. This shit is absurd. The Christian faith has been circling the drain in this country for several years because of this effort to weld it to a particular political ideology. The terms "left" and "right" are political terms., not religious. It's time to restore dignity to the Christian faith.

Theology is a science, this isn't in dispute, Tom Aquinas admitted this as a fact in his Summa Theologica masterpiece, and he was definitely a top tier theologian back in his day who is still studied today. It just isn't people's opinion. Dr. Falwell been dead for a number of years, but he was absolutely on target when he prophesied how America was glorifying homosexuality more and more.

Normative folks have homosexuality being rammed by their asses every day in America. You can't turn on TV without seeing someone involved in one perversion or another. Normative folks would love it if homosexuals were to leave them alone, but gays do what they do to get a rise out of straight arrows. That isn't going to happen

Theology is a science, this isn't in dispute, Tom Aquinas admitted this as a fact in his Summa Theologica masterpiece, and he was definitely a top tier theologian back in his day who is still studied today. It just isn't people's opinion. Dr. Falwell been dead for a number of years, but he was absolutely on target when he prophesied how America was glorifying homosexuality more and more.

Normative folks have homosexuality being rammed by their asses every day in America. You can't turn on TV without seeing someone involved in one perversion or another. Normative folks would love it if homosexuals were to leave them alone, but gays do what they do to get a rise out of straight arrows. That isn't going to happen

Trump is on television way too much. That I agree with.

So you admit Falwell was a prophet with his warnings.

upload_2019-8-1_14-43-38.jpeg

Satanic-looking drag queen reads to children at library named after Michelle Obama

Last edited:

So you admire Falwell was a prophet with his warnings.

View attachment 272283

Satanic-looking drag queen reads to children at library named after Michelle Obama

If an adult wants sit around and be entertained by Drag Queens or sit in the audience at the Jerry Springer Show and see a couple of homos pretend to "get hitched", they are adults and its their choice.

The problem is in this indoctrination of children which tells children that this is somehow "ok".

Taking it in the ass is legal in Russia, but Uncle Pooty just doesn't want children's minds warped.

So is adultery. I guess a large number including Trump is going to hell. But that isn't what I commented on.

What about most republicans are related to each other? Is that sinning too?

Hypothetical post is hypothetical.

We live in a theocracy? Who knew?

Trump is an immature asinine dolt

Deflection attempt noted and ignored.

My statement had absolutely to do with that.

The Religious Left in this country would certainly have you think so.

Remember that it was ultraliberal religious bodies like the UCC , MCC and radical Episcopalianists that really started the entire idea of "Gay Unions" in the first place.

Forum List

Back