🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture To Argue For An Increased Minimum Wage

Homosexuality is condemmed in the New Testament as well
Not as much as divorce is...
Prove it. ... :cool:

Bull dykes squawk too much

Stating a fact. Jesus himself actually spoke out against it. He never said a word about gays but he was VERY clear about divorce.[/QUOTE]

Jesus didn't have to speak out...everyone on the planet knew it was an abomination

Save your crap

I love atheists acting like theologians.

How about some verses on what God thinks about homosexuals?

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture to Argue for an Increased Minimum Wage

If Mr. Buttigieg read the Bible, he would know that when Jesus trod the earth, He never once petitioned or called on Emperor Tiberius to declare an empire wide minimum wage at any level.

But then, Mr. Buttigieg would also know how pissed Almighty God was with the Gay Community in Sodom as well. Nothing less hospitable than trying to recruit the holy angels on God's payroll to the Gay Orientation.

Pete is no "Christian".

What makes you say that?

He is more of a Christian than Tramp.
Oh looky, another God hater jumps in to rank who’s a better Christian.

A self declared female assaulter and an adulterer. Its a no brainer. A liar, a cheat, and a crook, no brainer.

Tramp at age 73 should of learned by now.

President Trump never admitted to sexually assaulting anyone. And he was never accused of such a thing until he ran for President as a Republican. One would think that if the allegations were true, they would have been brought up a lot sooner. Trump has been an A list celebrity since the 1970's and whose very name is synonymous with "Deep Pockets". Gold diggers would have gone after him many decades ago.

And, of course, he would be on the front lines screaming his head off if Christians really started demanding that our government be a Christian theocracy. Heck, he'd go nuts if they only banded together and refused to support any candidate who was not vetted by the church, which is perfectly legal to do, BTW.

And, of course, he would be on the front lines screaming his head off if Christians really started demanding that our government be a Christian theocracy. Heck, he'd go nuts if they only banded together and refused to support any candidate who was not vetted by the church, which is perfectly legal to do, BTW.

Libs are still screaming about the Baptist ministers vetting JFK back in 1960, when they wanted to be assured he wasn't going to make America a Roman Catholic state. Kennedy , BTW, met with the theologians voluntarily and didn't have a problem with it personally.

Stating a fact. Jesus himself actually spoke out against it. He never said a word about gays but he was VERY clear about divorce.
The New Testament says that Jesus was a Rabbi (teacher) and that he taught directly from the Torah (Old Testament), which he said was perfect and unchanging.

Thus, Jesus agreed with, and taught the Old Testament verses that said homosexuality is an abomination to God and that sodomites are to be stoned to death. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Stating a fact. Jesus himself actually spoke out against it. He never said a word about gays but he was VERY clear about divorce.
The New Testament says that Jesus was a Rabbi (teacher) and that he taught directly from the Torah (Old Testament), which he said was perfect and unchanging.

Thus, Jesus agreed with and taught the Old Testament verses that said homosexuality is an abomination to God and that sodomites are to be stoned to death. ... :cool:

I think if Jesus thought that sodomy and gay marriage were hunky-dory, it would have been recorded in the Scripture as it would have been such a 180 degree turn.

Pete is no "Christian".

What makes you say that?
He is more of a Christian than Tramp.
Oh looky, another God hater jumps in to rank who’s a better Christian.

A self declared female assaulter and an adulterer. Its a no brainer. A liar, a cheat, and a crook, no brainer.

Tramp at age 73 should of learned by now.
Trump is not removing Christian rights. Buttigieg supports that.

Buttigieg is not , but Tramp is extending Christian rights for the Evangelicals. He is one huge fake.

What does Buttigieg support??
Just what you heard and not heard. The last term of Obama was pretty straight forward. I support dignity for people. I did not support legalizing transgendering toddlers and men in dresses raping little girls in public bathrooms.

and neither does Buttigieg.

Thus, Jesus agreed with and taught the Old Testament verses that said homosexuality is an abomination to God and that sodomites are to be stoned to death. ... :cool:

I think if Jesus thought that sodomy and gay marriage were hunky-dory, it would have been recorded in the Scripture as it would have been such a 180 degree turn.

Yet he didn't say anything about it. Moses and Paul did, so it must of been rampant in ancient days.

Forum List

Back