🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture To Argue For An Increased Minimum Wage

Buttigieg is a Christian, asshole.

Mr. Buttigieg is part of the Religious Left, very loosely defined as "Christian". Most theologians would disagree with Buttigieg's idea of glorifying Sodomy.

The Religious Right are also "very loosely defined as "Christian." Buttigieg does not "glorify sodomy." He just lives his life. What is a "theologian" anyway? Just a person who offers an opinion. A "theologian" does not know any more than the rest of us do. Can't. It's impossible.Someone may go through seminary school or divinity school, and get a degree, but the degree allows them only to offer an opinion.
A 4 year old who’s gone to Sunday school twice knows more than you.

You sound like a southern baptist or worse. For all I know, you follow frankie's shitty tail. Theologians are merely opinion-makers, not thinkers. They know absolutely nothing more than the rest of humanity does. What "Sunday school" teaches is whatever opinion is held by that congregation. It doesn't impart knowledge.

Try leaving LGBTs alone and getting on with your life, whatever it is. What is behind this whole LGBT-hate thing is some heterosexual males' sexual insecurity. Guys who pretend to be "men" but can't measure up.

I remember when that asshole falwell complained about gay teletubbies. This shit is absurd. The Christian faith has been circling the drain in this country for several years because of this effort to weld it to a particular political ideology. The terms "left" and "right" are political terms., not religious. It's time to restore dignity to the Christian faith.

Theology is a science, this isn't in dispute, Tom Aquinas admitted this as a fact in his Summa Theologica masterpiece, and he was definitely a top tier theologian back in his day who is still studied today. It just isn't people's opinion. Dr. Falwell been dead for a number of years, but he was absolutely on target when he prophesied how America was glorifying homosexuality more and more.

Normative folks have homosexuality being rammed by their asses every day in America. You can't turn on TV without seeing someone involved in one perversion or another. Normative folks would love it if homosexuals were to leave them alone, but gays do what they do to get a rise out of straight arrows. That isn't going to happen

Theology is not a science. It never was. This is all still opinion. I read Aquinas in college. He's is still just opinion. Read descarte, still opinion. Who are "normative folks"? Who is forcing anything on these "normative" folks (I'm still laughing at this latest right-wing jargon word)? How is anyone bothering heterosexuals? This is all fiction. Why do you think that LGBTs are being aggressive? It's the heterosexuals from the cults who appear to be aggressive.

"Dr. Falwell" was a twit. Don't know where he got the "doctor" title from. He was a nothing.

Mr. Buttigieg is part of the Religious Left, very loosely defined as "Christian". Most theologians would disagree with Buttigieg's idea of glorifying Sodomy.

The Religious Right are also "very loosely defined as "Christian." Buttigieg does not "glorify sodomy." He just lives his life. What is a "theologian" anyway? Just a person who offers an opinion. A "theologian" does not know any more than the rest of us do. Can't. It's impossible.Someone may go through seminary school or divinity school, and get a degree, but the degree allows them only to offer an opinion.
A 4 year old who’s gone to Sunday school twice knows more than you.

You sound like a southern baptist or worse. For all I know, you follow frankie's shitty tail. Theologians are merely opinion-makers, not thinkers. They know absolutely nothing more than the rest of humanity does. What "Sunday school" teaches is whatever opinion is held by that congregation. It doesn't impart knowledge.

Try leaving LGBTs alone and getting on with your life, whatever it is. What is behind this whole LGBT-hate thing is some heterosexual males' sexual insecurity. Guys who pretend to be "men" but can't measure up.

I remember when that asshole falwell complained about gay teletubbies. This shit is absurd. The Christian faith has been circling the drain in this country for several years because of this effort to weld it to a particular political ideology. The terms "left" and "right" are political terms., not religious. It's time to restore dignity to the Christian faith.

Theology is a science, this isn't in dispute, Tom Aquinas admitted this as a fact in his Summa Theologica masterpiece, and he was definitely a top tier theologian back in his day who is still studied today. It just isn't people's opinion. Dr. Falwell been dead for a number of years, but he was absolutely on target when he prophesied how America was glorifying homosexuality more and more.

Normative folks have homosexuality being rammed by their asses every day in America. You can't turn on TV without seeing someone involved in one perversion or another. Normative folks would love it if homosexuals were to leave them alone, but gays do what they do to get a rise out of straight arrows. That isn't going to happen

Theology is not a science. It never was. This is all still opinion. I read Aquinas in college. He's is still just opinion. Read descarte, still opinion. Who are "normative folks"? Who is forcing anything on these "normative" folks (I'm still laughing at this latest right-wing jargon word)? How is anyone bothering heterosexuals? This is all fiction. Why do you think that LGBTs are being aggressive? It's the heterosexuals from the cults who appear to be aggressive.

"Dr. Falwell" was a twit. Don't know where he got the "doctor" title from. He was a nothing.

Homosexuals are on TV 24/7 promoting their ideas. Every program has gay beau characters in 2019, you can't stay away from it. And they all make a big deal about.

The reason is that pissing off straight arrows and squares is one of the main reason for people to adopt the Orientation. This is why they are pushing the envelope now with trannies and she-males, homos don't raise people's ire enough.

I love atheists acting like theologians.

How about some verses on what God thinks about homosexuals?

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture to Argue for an Increased Minimum Wage

He is more of a Christian than Tramp.

So much for "church and state separation".
Bingo. Imagine if Trump used Bible verses to create policy.

If it weren't for double standards, libs would have no standards at all.

Forum List

Back