🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture To Argue For An Increased Minimum Wage

Anyone who believes in thousands-years-old tribal laws is dumber than a box of rocks. These people never believe in the whole thing, anyway. Let's see anyone actually live by the rules of Genesis, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy. There are lots of them.

Anyone who believes in thousands-years-old tribal laws is dumber than a box of rocks. These people never believe in the whole thing, anyway. Let's see anyone actually live by the rules of Genesis, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy. There are lots of them.

The rules against taking it in the ass are repeated in the new testament, and only during the past few decades have people taken pride in this activity. In fact, Gaydom has been looked down in most countries. Sodom and Gomorrah were exceptions to the rule with their lively gayborhoods

if Jesus preached that Sodomy and Gay Marriage were tremendous, the critics of Christianity would have taken note of this.

I love atheists acting like theologians.

How about some verses on what God thinks about homosexuals?

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture to Argue for an Increased Minimum Wage

Buttigieg is a Christian, asshole.

Mr. Buttigieg is part of the Religious Left, very loosely defined as "Christian". Most theologians would disagree with Buttigieg's idea of glorifying Sodomy.

The Religious Right are also "very loosely defined as "Christian." Buttigieg does not "glorify sodomy." He just lives his life. What is a "theologian" anyway? Just a person who offers an opinion. A "theologian" does not know any more than the rest of us do. Can't. It's impossible.Someone may go through seminary school or divinity school, and get a degree, but the degree allows them only to offer an opinion.

The rules against taking it in the ass are repeated in the new testament, and only during the past few decades have people taken pride in this activity. In fact, Gaydom has been looked down in most countries. Sodom and Gomorrah were exceptions to the rule with their lively gayborhoods

if Jesus preached that Sodomy and Gay Marriage were tremendous, the critics of Christianity would have taken note of this.

You don't know what you are talking about. Do you believe in Saul/Paul or something? Timothy? Who were these guys? Jesus is not recorded as saying a damn word one way or the other. Do you live by Leviticus and Deuteronomy? Read them some time.

You don't know what you are talking about. Do you believe in Saul/Paul or something? Timothy? Who were these guys? Jesus is not recorded as saying a damn word one way or the other. Do you live by Leviticus and Deuteronomy? Read them some time.

He's spot on

I love atheists acting like theologians.

How about some verses on what God thinks about homosexuals?

Buttigieg Invokes Christian Scripture to Argue for an Increased Minimum Wage

Buttigieg is a Christian, asshole.

Mr. Buttigieg is part of the Religious Left, very loosely defined as "Christian". Most theologians would disagree with Buttigieg's idea of glorifying Sodomy.

The Religious Right are also "very loosely defined as "Christian." Buttigieg does not "glorify sodomy." He just lives his life. What is a "theologian" anyway? Just a person who offers an opinion. A "theologian" does not know any more than the rest of us do. Can't. It's impossible.Someone may go through seminary school or divinity school, and get a degree, but the degree allows them only to offer an opinion.
A 4 year old who’s gone to Sunday school twice knows more than you.

When the radical left starts quoting Scripture or invoking Christian deities you know they are plumb out of ideas.

Looks like Mayor Buttplug skipped over the part of the Bible that says sodomites are to be stoned to death. ... :cool:

And you skipped the entire New Testament.

Homosexuality is condemmed in the New Testament as well

So is adultery. I guess a large number including Trump is going to hell. But that isn't what I commented on.

All depends on repentance and forgiveness. If you're taking one up the chute until you croak it's not going to end well.

You commented he skipped the New...I pointed out butt piracy is condemned in rhe New also

Looks like Mayor Buttplug skipped over the part of the Bible that says sodomites are to be stoned to death. ... :cool:

So is adultery. I guess a large number including Trump is going to hell. But that isn't what I commented on.

All depends on repentance and forgiveness. If you're taking one up the chute until you croak it's not going to end well.

You commented he skipped the New...I pointed out butt piracy is condemned in rhe New also

I commented about the stoning issue. The New Testament does away with all of that. Straight couples also "take one up the chute".

I commented about the stoning issue. The New Testament does away with all of that.

Still a sin in the eyes of the Lord. Stoning is child's play compared to what He will do

I commented about the stoning issue. The New Testament does away with all of that.

Still a sin in the eyes of the Lord. Stoning is child's play compared to what He will do

So is adultery. So is name calling. Maybe Pete and Trump can discuss this in the afterlife?

So is adultery. So is name calling. Maybe Pete and Trump can discuss this in the afterlife?

I defer back to repentance and forgiveness of sin.

Everyone sins and anyone can be forgiven but again if you're practicing homo stuff until you die it's going to be ugly

What about most republicans are related to each other? Is that sinning too?

I defer back to repentance and forgiveness of sin.

Everyone sins and anyone can be forgiven but again if you're practicing homo stuff until you die it's going to be ugly

Trump hasn't stopped with the name calling. My point stands.

Forum List

Back