🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

BuzzFeed is now asking Mueller's office to tell them make clear what they are disputing.

Even though it was quite clear what they were disputing.

What was that? Just saying "not accurate" doesn't tell much.

Did you even read the statement Liekota? The statement from the Special Counsel's office clearly said they do not have any physical evidence that Trump instructed Cohen to lie about anything.

This is yet another instance of you dumb fucks being fooled by fake news.

Yes, I read it. I even posted it in a previous post. It basically says "not accurate". So, what is "not accurate"?

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

Because a site that specializes in silly cat videos and goofy quizzes about what kind of potato you are is sooooooo concerned about their credibility!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is no "we'll see later " you damn fool, EVERYONE is conceding that Mueller has indeed debunked the Buzz Feed report CNN reports "Buzzfeed full of shit says Mueller" Democratic members of the House are being interviewed on TV right now "yes it is obvious that Buzzfeed either was duped or made the story up" Liekhota is on USMB "Hey we don't know what Buzzfeed meant yet, also Elizabeth Warren's DNA test proves Trump lied when he said she's not a Native American"

You are dumber than a rock

Trumpkins: "Mueller is a discredited, lying deep state operative!"

Trumpkins 30 seconds later:" Mueller is a straight shooter!"

Good stuff....

Meh, your just sad because your masters blitz play failed, again and you are going to have to endure 4 more years of Trump.

There is no "we'll see later " you damn fool, EVERYONE is conceding that Mueller has indeed debunked the Buzz Feed report CNN reports "Buzzfeed full of shit says Mueller" Democratic members of the House are being interviewed on TV right now "yes it is obvious that Buzzfeed either was duped or made the story up" Liekhota is on USMB "Hey we don't know what Buzzfeed meant yet, also Elizabeth Warren's DNA test proves Trump lied when he said she's not a Native American"

What exactly did Mueller "debunk"? BTW, are you now a Mueller fan? Funny...

If Liberals weren't such assholes you could almost feel sorry for them.

They have been convinced that this was going to get Trump. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

But it’s fun to watch them go to such lengths to believe it.

What exactly did Mueller "debunk"? BTW, are you now a Mueller fan?

Jesus Christ you are dense as well as dishonest.

The Mueller release clearly says "there is documentation that proves Buzzfeed's claims" that means the claims that someone saw an email or text from Trump to Cohen telling him to lie was a lie.

BuzzFeed is now asking Mueller's office to tell them make clear what they are disputing.

Did you even read the statement Liekota? The statement from the Special Counsel's office clearly said they do not have any physical evidence that Trump instructed Cohen to lie about anything.

Yes, I read it. I even posted it in a previous post.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

I grant that you are stupid Lakhota but it's clear what that statement means

Legal speak for "Buzzfeed is full of shit"

The fact that the Mule came out on Friday evening with the statement, shows that they were very concerned about such bald faced lies being spread.

Buzzfeed is the first Fake News that made up the piss tape. Now the other mainstream Fake News has latched onto this. How ridiculous.

I mean use some common sense here people, a story this big and BUZZFEED is the only media source to break it?? Come on morons.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

The fact that the Mule came out on Friday evening with the statement, shows that they were very concerned about such bald faced lies being spread.
So Mueller is good now to the DOPers?

The Mueller release clearly says "there is documentation that proves Buzzfeed's claims" that means the claims that someone saw an email or text from Trump to Cohen telling him to lie was a lie.

Really? Can you provide a source to where the Mueller release said that? You have it in quotes.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

A d\\\
So Mueller is good now to the DOPers?

and he's a piece of shit now to liberals who loved him 24 hours ago.

Proving, of course, that there are morons on both sides.

Really? Can you provide a source to where the Mueller release said that? You have it in quotes.

Debunked.

Even when it's spelled out from the horse's mouth the liberals forget how to read.
It just doesn't get richer than that.

My God man, even CNN is reporting "yes Mueller's team just disputed Buzzfeed's story" and Lakhota isn't even man enough to just say "okay I fell for it"

Forum List

Back