Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

ALL OF YOU FUCKING DOUBLE TALKING HYPOCRITICAL LIBERALS ARE FUCKING LOSERS!!

NOTHING BUT FUCKING EMBARRASSING COCKSUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!

YOU DUMB FUCKING MORONS!!!!

EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE, EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING CLAIM, ALL OF IT, ARE FUCKING LIES!!!!!

ROT IN HELL FOREVER YOU FUCKING LOSERS!!!

Please respond the day Mueller makes his report, and in called to hearings.
I look forward to those rage spews.

Yep, DOPer life sucks, but we care a little still to see you get mental help.

BuzzFeed is now asking Mueller's office to tell them make clear what they are disputing.

Even though it was quite clear what they were disputing.

What was that? Just saying "not accurate" doesn't tell much.

Did you even read the statement Liekota? The statement from the Special Counsel's office clearly said they do not have any physical evidence that Trump instructed Cohen to lie about anything.

This is yet another instance of you dumb fucks being fooled by fake news.

CNN's lawyer Jeffrey Toobin is suggesting that Mueller may be pissed BuzzFeed's reference to two former law enforcement officers.

Mueller said something in that report is "inaccurate".

He didn't specify what.

But I think it's time that the House open up an Inquiry of Investigation to clear things up

CNN's lawyer Jeffrey Toobin is suggesting that Mueller may be pissed BuzzFeed's reference to two former law enforcement officers.

CNN is just pissed that their Fake News exploded so quickly within 24 hours, and their credibility is still Zero. Trump should really sue the Fake News leader for general principles.

BuzzFeed is now asking Mueller's office to make clear what they are disputing.

If there was any "there", Mueller would have leaked it to CNN
As we see here...Mueller doesn't leak and apparently doesn't LIKE leaks.

SOMEONE in law enforcement (actually two sources) gave "inaccurate" information to Buzzfeed.

We need to know more about that

He didn't specify what.

But I think it's time that the House open up an Inquiry of Investigation to clear things up

House needs to open up negotiations with the WH to get the government reopened.

He didn't specify what.

You poeple are desperate dipshits, even CNN is reporting "Mueller's office says BUzzfeed story not accurate"

It's clear what the Special Counsel's office was referring to

So, what I'm getting about this thread after 67 pages in, is that it's much to do about nuthin'.
Got it.

Hey did anyone watch that Gonzaga game last night?

And these dumb shits just gave Trump another win LOL you can't make this shit up.

BuzzFeed is now asking Mueller's office to tell them make clear what they are disputing.

Did you even read the statement Liekota? The statement from the Special Counsel's office clearly said they do not have any physical evidence that Trump instructed Cohen to lie about anything.

Yes, I read it. I even posted it in a previous post. It basically says "not accurate". So, what is "not accurate"?

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

I'm looking at Lanny Davis had the info released. This reporter is not well known, or is he?

An Anthony Cormier has a
Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting for 2016.
Is this the same guy?

upload_2019-1-18_20-59-38.png

Last edited:

Yes, I read it. I even posted it in a previous post.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

I grant that you are stupid Lakhota but it's clear what that statement means

Legal speak for "Buzzfeed is full of shit"

Forum List

Back