Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Trump will declare a national emergency and stop the crooked media

Trump will bring a wisdom test for voters

Trump has all the power with the men

He has all the power? Then why is he not re opened the govt? Why has he not gotten his 5 billion? Why does his own party laugh at him behind his back?

Michael Cohen will be testifying before Congress in February. What kind of diversions do you think Trump and your propagandists will come up with to distract from his testimony?

Somethang to feed the DOPer Base morons:

Arrest the House speaker?
Arrest the Clinton's?
Arrest the Obama's?
Cohen dies or is kidnapped by Russians for the great Douche?
Launch a military attack on a new nation.
Why would we need Cohen Dead????
The guys a laugh a minute.
Hey, don't take my word for it. Ask your boy Mueller.
LOL

Trying to kill Cohen is probably next. They'll shoot him so he can give a dying declaration.

The Russian mob?

78873c78aa40cbecfc2a937cc406662483d2bf92.jpeg

Adam Schiff did EXACTLY what you claim Trump did, and unlike with Trump we have 100% verified proof that Schiff contacted who he thought were Ukranian government officials trying to get dirt on Trump. Where is your outrage, why aren't you wanting Schiff impeached?

Michael Cohen will be testifying before Congress in February. What kind of diversions do you think Trump and your propagandists will come up with to distract from his testimony?

Arrest the Clinton's?
Arrest the Obama's?
LOL

Trying to kill Cohen is probably next. They'll shoot him so he can give a dying declaration.

I don't think the libs have any choice on this. Cohen will be destroyed under cross examination and knows too much. Even the folks at Colonial Penn wouldn't sell him a policy now, contrary to Al Trebek's claims on TV

Even when it's spelled out from the horse's mouth the liberals forget how to read.
It just doesn't get richer than that.

The problem is that it wasn't spelled out.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg
Yeah, yeah it was, only a partisan hack would stay on this sinking ship, Lakhota, and that would be you.
Not too bright of you, but everybody knows that already. Now run along

Everybody? I'm just not ready to give up on a company whose future existence depends on the veracity of this story that they still stand behind. We'll see...

Even when it's spelled out from the horse's mouth the liberals forget how to read.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg
Yeah, yeah it was, only a partisan hack would stay on this sinking ship, Lakhota, and that would be you.

Everybody? I'm just not ready to give up on a company whose future existence depends on the veracity of this story that they still stand behind. We'll see...

That's cuz you're an idiot. I repeat CNN is reporting right now "Buzzfeed posts false story"

That should tell you something.

Lakhota just laughed at my post about Adam Schiff I assume that means he's too stupid to realize what I wrote is 100% true.

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

Ya, um, here is the other guy. Comes off as an Alex Jones type. Y’all are dumb for buying into this.

Articles by Anthony Cormier | BuzzFeed Journalist | Muck Rack

"There is a lot of BS being floated out there re Cohen and the OSC. Be clear - no law enforcement agency can forbid a witness from speaking publicly or to others about what he or she knows. In fact, it is considered witness tampering to direct a witness not to speak to others." - Avenatti

That's only proof that Avenatti is a fool and a damn liar. Judges issue gag orders all the time, and people aren't allowed to discuss grand jury testimony.

Last edited:

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

you really screwed the pooch on this one.
You have no credibility. None

Maybe, but we'll see...

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

This thread isn't where Liekhota lost his credibility

DxO-LcwU0AATAZA.jpg

This thread isn't where Liekhota lost his credibility

Not just that one, but many here. Doesn’t anyone check the people out who write this stuff?

Mark R. Levin in on Hannity torching the Mule.

The fact that Mr. Mueller stayed silent ALL DAY and allowed his President to be slandered and libeled all over the media and remained silent.

In the opinion of the Great One, Mueller should be fired.

I disagree, let him twist in the wind. Even if he submits a resignation, Trump should refuse it.

Arrest the Clinton's?
Arrest the Obama's?
LOL

The Russian mob?

78873c78aa40cbecfc2a937cc406662483d2bf92.jpeg
my my. fake news ain't enough. Ya have ta Photoshop a pic
Get that off buzzfeed.

The fact that Mr. Mueller stayed silent ALL DAY and allowed his President to be slandered and libeled all over the media and remained silent.

I disagree, let him twist in the wind. Even if he submits a resignation, Trump should refuse it.

Or do like Lavine was saying and appoint investigators to look into Muller and his team to see why leaks are coming out of his office.

Or do like Lavine was saying and appoint investigators to look into Muller and his team to see why leaks are coming out of his office.

IF there were any leaks here.

I’m thinking there weren’t. This Leopold guy has a long history of false reports. To me it seems like buzzfeed only backs him because everything for them depends on it. I would still push the investigation and force them to defend the lie.

I’m thinking there weren’t. This Leopold guy has a long history of false reports. To me it seems like buzzfeed only backs him because everything for them depends on it. I would still push the investigation and force them to defend the lie.

I would have done that job 1 as President "Mr AG I want leakers in jail, pronto that's job 1. for you, don't go home until it happens"

Buzzfake has come out and owned up that it's unverified fake nooz.
Trumpkin fantasy....
Read it and weep, Buckwheat....

Buzzfeed News Bombshell Reporter: No We Have Not Seen the Evidence Supporting Our Report
So what? That doesn't make it fake news or false. That's pure fantasy on your part.

Yeah it kind of does. On what planet does “not accurate” mean true?

Forum List

Back