By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

That is not true. Have you been to any of those countries? Or have you just visited some websites from the confines of Kentucky?
I am not a Democrat, little guy. But just out of curiosity, what is your definition of "properly punished"?
Do you realize how stupid your first question was? How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way .....

No you wouldn't, big mouth. Stop blustering, it's pathetic.

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore...

Seeing the destruction of Europe first-hand would absolutely cause me to attack all of those that I know are directly causing it.

God help any Antifa prick that ever crosses path with me, especially if I see them in Europe.

:lmao:

Oh you badass you!

You have no idea what I am capable of.

Yes I do. You are capable of typing frail little boy fantasies on the internet - and that's ALL.

That is not true. Have you been to any of those countries? Or have you just visited some websites from the confines of Kentucky?
I am not a Democrat, little guy. But just out of curiosity, what is your definition of "properly punished"?
Do you realize how stupid your first question was? How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way .....

You don't know anything about me, dumbass.

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore, and I used to be a very passive person offline because that was my true personality.

Seeing the destruction of Europe first-hand would absolutely cause me to attack all of those that I know are directly causing it.

God help any Antifa prick that ever crosses path with me, especially if I see them in Europe.

So what would you do if you did?
I would punch the little shit out cold, strangle the rest of the life out of him, and then proceed to paint the concrete with his DNA.

I would buy a gun to mow down an entire swath of them, but I have always received more personal satisfaction when I am crushing my enemies with my bare hands.

ROFLMAO. Run for cover, Rambo is on the loose.

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore, and I used to be a very passive person offline because that was my true personality.

I would punch the little shit out cold, strangle the rest of the life out of him, and then proceed to paint the concrete with his DNA.

I would buy a gun to mow down an entire swath of them, but I have always received more personal satisfaction when I am crushing my enemies with my bare hands.

Oooh, supa badass! :lmao:

You would do exactly NOTHING, big mouth, and you know it. You're making a fool of yourself.
I only do nothing now because I don't run into Antifa type assholes here.

In Europe my rage would completely overpower any other thoughts I happen to be having at the time.

I KNOW it depends on a variety of factors you are apparently too ignorant to consider. Quit while you're behind.
Your "factors" are entirely irrelevant.

You don't know jack shit about this, or anything in general.

In fact, I happen to know a great deal about it. It is very obvious that you do not.

No, you don't.

Yeah, I really, really do. I have a degree and everything. Time for you to let it go.
Degrees mean absolutely nothing now.

You are giving yourself a right good ass-kicking tonight, boy!

ROFLMAO. Run for cover, Rambo is on the loose.
You are a fucking idiot.

You would do exactly NOTHING, big mouth, and you know it. You're making a fool of yourself.

In Europe my rage would completely overpower any other thoughts I happen to be having at the time.

Are you feeling alright, Dr. Banner?

Your "factors" are entirely irrelevant.

You don't know jack shit about this, or anything in general.

In fact, I happen to know a great deal about it. It is very obvious that you do not.

No, you don't.

Yeah, I really, really do. I have a degree and everything. Time for you to let it go.

You clearly only understand as much about colleges today as you do about languages.

Colleges are a waste of money in every respect.

You really don't understand how bad it is getting, do you?

No, you don't.

Is that what you said when you failed out of jr. high?

I understand how bad you are making yourself look, and it's hilarious.

No, you don't.

You clearly only understand as much about colleges today as you do about languages.

Sorry Junior, but you picked the wrong topic.

No, you don't.

I easily passed every class I have ever had.

I chose to drop out of college, and now my would be alma mater is somewhat of a national laughingstock.

I chose to drop out of college....

Oh, of course! :lmao:

I understand how bad you are making yourself look, and it's hilarious.
The fact that you think the west is doing fine is evidence of your advanced retardation.

So, you were able to sit, stay, and roll over on command? Impressive. There's a good boy!

I am definitely more intelligent than anyone who has ever graduated from the university I attended.

I am definitely more intelligent than anyone who has ever graduated from the university I attended.

:lmao: priceless :lmao:

So, you were able to sit, stay, and roll over on command? Impressive. There's a good boy!
Now I know what your "degree" was in....

What is priceless is the fact that you think your diploma increased your pathetic IQ.

LOL

What is priceless is the fact that you think your diploma increased your ....IQ.

When did I say that?

Forum List

Back