By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

I chose to drop out of college....

Oh, of course! :lmao:
I am definitely more intelligent than anyone who has ever graduated from the university I attended.

:lmao: priceless :lmao:
What is priceless is the fact that you think your diploma increased your ....IQ.

When did I say that?
Because if you didn't, you wouldn't be trying to imply that I am somehow less intelligent without a diploma.

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

Actually English is far and away the most spoken language, and that is with China having almost 2 billion citizens in its borders alone.

English is a much easier language to learn, and that is why it will always dominate.

Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World 2016

Your head is so far up your ass, you can probably see the inside of your own stomach.

Mandarin is by far the most widely spoken language in the world.

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

Actually English is far and away the most spoken language, and that is with China having almost 2 billion citizens in its borders alone.

English is a much easier language to learn, and that is why it will always dominate.

Your head is so far up your ass, you can probably see the inside of your own stomach.

It has more native speakers, but a lot of those Mandarin speakers also speak English.

:lmao:

You are giving yourself a right good ass-kicking tonight, boy!

Colleges are a waste of money in every respect.

Is that what you said when you failed out of jr. high?

I am definitely more intelligent than anyone who has ever graduated from the university I attended.

You have delivered an abundance of entertainment in this thread. What's kind of scary is that you appear to be serious.

Last edited:

I easily passed every class I have ever had.

So, you were able to sit, stay, and roll over on command? Impressive. There's a good boy!
Now I know what your "degree" was in....

Which one?

Do the

You have delivered an abundance of entertainment in this thread. What's kind of scary is that you appear to be serious.
I am always serious.

Unkotare is an idiot who can't even properly maintain a dialogue, and you are an ignorant old man who doesn't realize what year it is.

You both are absolutely comical if you actually think you can get the better of me on anything.

I easily passed every class I have ever had.

So, you were able to sit, stay, and roll over on command? Impressive. There's a good boy!
Now I know what your "degree" was in....

Which one?
^number one reason NOT to return to college

It has more native speakers, but a lot of those Mandarin speakers also speak English.

Have you ever been to China? I have been to Beijing twice and while many store owners and business people may speak SOME english, far more Chinese citizens there only speak their native language.

Have you ever been to China? I have been to Beijing twice and while many store owners and business people may speak SOME english, far more Chinese citizens there only speak their native language.
And why do they speak any English at all?

Why would a nation of almost 2 billion people speak a word of a language that was devised by a tiny island?

English is easy to pick up. Mandarin is not.

Do the

I am always serious.

Unkotare is an idiot who can't even properly maintain a dialogue, and you are an ignorant old man who doesn't realize what year it is.

You both are absolutely comical if you actually think you can get the better of me on anything.

I am cetainly old enough to recognize a damn fool who is all bluster and of no substance.

What you DO have is an over inflated ego and very little life experience or education..

Only an immature horses ass with no common sense would talk about how they "would knock someone out" in an internet forum.

My guess is that you are likely a little pipsqueak who was picked on in school.

You probably dropped out of college because you got hazed and fled in terror.

Do the

I am always serious.

I am cetainly old enough to recognize a damn fool who is all bluster and of no substance.

What you DO have is an over inflated ego and very little life experience or education..

Only an immature horses ass with no common sense would talk about how they "would knock someone out" in an internet forum.

You are literally wrong on all counts.

I am 6 foot 3 with a size 15 foot btw.

What is priceless is the fact that you think your diploma increased your pathetic IQ.

LOL

College does not increase anyone's IQ. IQ is the persons Intelligence Quotient. Namely their ability to learn, such as cognitive abilities like memory and the ability to concentrate.

Foremost, person goes to college to gain knowledge. Much of which you could gain with a library card and internet access, but also from experts who share their knowledge and experience.

But a college degree does not mean just acquired knowledge. It also means that person has the ability to stay the course and complete a goal. This is why many companies and institutions prefer a degree over a high IQ. Being intelligent, in and of itself, does not mean much. The ability to use the intelligence you have, combined with the knowledge you have gained and the ability to stick with a goal and accomplish are far more valuable.

But high intelligence, when isolated from other intelligent people, stagnates. That you think the entire western world is on the brink of extinction shows your disconnect from reality.

Have you ever heard the old saying "If you are the most intelligent person in the room, you're in the wrong room"?

Or perhaps you are just another internet intellect? If I had a nickel for every time someone online claimed to be a genius, I would be living on my own private island.

What is priceless is the fact that you think your diploma increased your pathetic IQ.

LOL

College does not increase anyone's IQ. IQ is the persons Intelligence Quotient. Namely their ability to learn, such as cognitive abilities like memory and the ability to concentrate.

Foremost, person goes to college to gain knowledge. Much of which you could gain with a library card and internet access, but also from experts who share their knowledge and experience.

But a college degree does not mean just acquired knowledge. It also means that person has the ability to stay the course and complete a goal. This is why many companies and institutions prefer a degree over a high IQ. Being intelligent, in and of itself, does not mean much. The ability to use the intelligence you have, combined with the knowledge you have gained and the ability to stick with a goal and accomplish are far more valuable.

But high intelligence, when isolated from other intelligent people, stagnates. That you think the entire western world is on the brink of extinction shows your disconnect from reality.

Have you ever heard the old saying "If you are the most intelligent person in the room, you're in the wrong room"?

Or perhaps you are just another internet intellect? If I had a nickel for every time someone online claimed to be a genius, I would be living on my own private island.
When have I ever claimed to be a genius again?

If you seriously think the western world isn't on the brink of destruction, you are incredibly ignorant.

And why do they speak any English at all?

Why would a nation of almost 2 billion people speak a word of a language that was devised by a tiny island?

English is easy to pick up. Mandarin is not.

This time....... S L O W L Y.
Do you know that China is one of most often visited countries in the world? If you had any basic knowledge of economics and the effect of tourism on a countries economy you would be able to answer your own question.

Business owners and business people who live there but do business with Americans learn english as a second language for for the purpose of communicating with customers. When they are at home they speak the language of their land.

For someone as arrogant and obsessed with your self proclaimed "intelligence" as you are, you often fall short.

Do the

I am always serious.

What is priceless is the fact that you think your diploma increased your ....IQ.

When did I say that?
Because if you didn't, you wouldn't be trying to imply that I am somehow less intelligent without a diploma.

I implied no such thing, idiot.

Do the

I am always serious.

Really? Then why do you have a "little man" complex?

And why do they speak any English at all?....

Because English is the lingua franca of international business and diplomacy. This is a product of the history and development of Great Britain and, more significantly, the United States, not your mistaken ideas about language acquisition.

Forum List

Back