By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

Actually English is far and away the most spoken language, and that is with China having almost 2 billion citizens in its borders alone.

English is a much easier language to learn, and that is why it will always dominate.

English is one of the hardest languages to learn....

Basic English takes literally weeks.

That is absurdly inaccurate.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:
A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

By 2050 America will no longer exist.

not for your kind

Not for anyone, retard.

Useless pieces of shit like you are running out of time.

why do you hate America?

Question is, why do you celebrate USA becoming a nation with whites in the minority.

Because it means the decrease of racial tension.

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

Question is, why do you celebrate USA becoming a nation with whites in the minority.
The only people who actually believe that are racists.

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

:eek::eek:

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

That is illogical.

Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

:eek::eek:

Exhibit A....

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.
Actually English is far and away the most spoken language, and that is with China having almost 2 billion citizens in its borders alone.

English is a much easier language to learn, and that is why it will always dominate.

A Matter of Weeks? No.

A Matter of Weeks? No.
Ptbw thinks it's easy because he was raised speaking English and likely knows no other languages....

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

So...seems like it would increase the tension. Joe biden says something even more ridiculous - that a never ending stream of minority immigrants will make the country stronger. About .27 into the clip. Link below. How is bringing people with little to no skills or money going to help America? It won't.

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

I don't think they're racists, just brainwashed. Allan Bloom wrote about the closing of the American mind thirty years ago. These folks are who he was talking about. Tolerance and diversity even if it destroys the country. Of course, they will say 'no, no, you're the racists'. Around and around we go.

Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

I don't think they're racists, just brainwashed. Allan Bloom wrote about the closing of the American mind thirty years ago. These folks are who he was talking about. Tolerance and diversity even if it destroys the country. Of course, they will say 'no, no, you're the racists'. Around and around we go.
So you will have no problem becoming a minority?

Try again.

I'll agree there. At least to learn functional English. Most Hispanics learn it pretty quickly, depending on age of course. They have to turn off the tele novelas and univision and just intense listening to English only.

A Matter of Weeks? No.
Ptbw thinks it's easy because he was raised speaking English and likely knows no other languages....

A Matter of Weeks? No.

Or, he's just stupid.

why do you hate America?

So you will have no problem becoming a minority?

I already am a minority. The smallest minority is the individual.

not for your kind
Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

That is illogical.
It's illogical to think If were all the same color there will be a decrease in racism?

Unk you are constantly all over the board. Sometimes you're on point and sometimes I think your keyboard needs an exorcism. The inconsistency does keep me on my toes though, is that the goal?

Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

That is illogical.
It's illogical to think If were all the same color there will be a decrease in racism?

Read the last 3-4 replies again.

Not for anyone, retard.

why do you hate America?

They are not preaching tolerance or diversity.

These people are simply anti-white racist assholes who have been empowered by the system to do and say whatever the hell they want.

why do you hate America?

They are not preaching tolerance or diversity.

These people are simply anti-white racist assholes who have been empowered by the system to do and say whatever the hell they want.
we have been trying to preach tolerance and diversity for a century. Hasn't gotten through your neanderthal skulls yet.

Oh, of course! :lmao:
I am definitely more intelligent than anyone who has ever graduated from the university I attended.

:lmao: priceless :lmao:
What is priceless is the fact that you think your diploma increased your pathetic IQ.

LOL

College does not increase anyone's IQ. IQ is the persons Intelligence Quotient. Namely their ability to learn, such as cognitive abilities like memory and the ability to concentrate.

Foremost, person goes to college to gain knowledge. Much of which you could gain with a library card and internet access, but also from experts who share their knowledge and experience.

But a college degree does not mean just acquired knowledge. It also means that person has the ability to stay the course and complete a goal. This is why many companies and institutions prefer a degree over a high IQ. Being intelligent, in and of itself, does not mean much. The ability to use the intelligence you have, combined with the knowledge you have gained and the ability to stick with a goal and accomplish are far more valuable.

But high intelligence, when isolated from other intelligent people, stagnates. That you think the entire western world is on the brink of extinction shows your disconnect from reality.

Have you ever heard the old saying "If you are the most intelligent person in the room, you're in the wrong room"?

Or perhaps you are just another internet intellect? If I had a nickel for every time someone online claimed to be a genius, I would be living on my own private island.
When have I ever claimed to be a genius again?

If you seriously think the western world isn't on the brink of destruction, you are incredibly ignorant.

Conspiracy forum crap

Forum List

Back