By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

Actually English is far and away the most spoken language, and that is with China having almost 2 billion citizens in its borders alone.

English is a much easier language to learn, and that is why it will always dominate.

Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World 2016

Your head is so far up your ass, you can probably see the inside of your own stomach.

Mandarin is by far the most widely spoken language in the world.
It has more native speakers, but a lot of those Mandarin speakers also speak English.

Have you ever been to China? I have been to Beijing twice and while many store owners and business people may speak SOME english, far more Chinese citizens there only speak their native language.
And why do they speak any English at all?

Why would a nation of almost 2 billion people speak a word of a language that was devised by a tiny island?

English is easy to pick up. Mandarin is not.

This time....... S L O W L Y.
Do you know that China is one of most often visited countries in the world? If you had any basic knowledge of economics and the effect of tourism on a countries economy you would be able to answer your own question.

Business owners and business people who live there but do business with Americans learn english as a second language for for the purpose of communicating with customers. When they are at home they speak the language of their land.

For someone as arrogant and obsessed with your self proclaimed "intelligence" as you are, you often fall short.
China receives tourism because it isn't a multiracial shithole, not because anyone gives a fuck about Mandarin.

There are more fluent Japanese speakers who aren't of Japanese origin in America than Chinese speakers that are not of Chinese origin, and there isn't even a big Japanese community here to influence that.

I am definitely more intelligent than anyone who has ever graduated from the university I attended.

Do the
I am definitely more intelligent than anyone who has ever graduated from the university I attended.

You have delivered an abundance of entertainment in this thread. What's kind of scary is that you appear to be serious.
I am always serious.

Unkotare is an idiot who can't even properly maintain a dialogue, and you are an ignorant old man who doesn't realize what year it is.

You both are absolutely comical if you actually think you can get the better of me on anything.

I am cetainly old enough to recognize a damn fool who is all bluster and of no substance.

What you DO have is an over inflated ego and very little life experience or education..

Only an immature horses ass with no common sense would talk about how they "would knock someone out" in an internet forum.

My guess is that you are likely a little pipsqueak who was picked on in school.

You probably dropped out of college because you got hazed and fled in terror.
You are literally wrong on all counts.

I am 6 foot 3 with a size 15 foot btw.

Really? Then why do you have a "little man" complex?
Because I never had a "little man" complex?

Actually English is far and away the most spoken language, and that is with China having almost 2 billion citizens in its borders alone.

English is a much easier language to learn, and that is why it will always dominate.

Your head is so far up your ass, you can probably see the inside of your own stomach.

It has more native speakers, but a lot of those Mandarin speakers also speak English.

Have you ever been to China? I have been to Beijing twice and while many store owners and business people may speak SOME english, far more Chinese citizens there only speak their native language.
And why do they speak any English at all?....

Because English is the lingua franca of international business and diplomacy. This is a product of the history and development of Great Britain and, more significantly, the United States, not your mistaken ideas about language acquisition.
It got to be that way because it was easy to teach other Europeans and most non-whites.

Why would a nation of almost 2 billion people speak a word of a language that was devised by a tiny island?

Do you know that China is one of most often visited countries in the world? If you had any basic knowledge of economics and the effect of tourism on a countries economy you would be able to answer your own question.

Business owners and business people who live there but do business with Americans learn english as a second language for for the purpose of communicating with customers. When they are at home they speak the language of their land.

For someone as arrogant and obsessed with your self proclaimed "intelligence" as you are, you often fall short.
China receives tourism because it isn't a multiracial shithole, not because anyone gives a fuck about Mandarin.

There are more fluent Japanese speakers who aren't of Japanese origin in America than Chinese speakers that are not of Chinese origin, and there isn't even a big Japanese community here to influence that.

More ignorant nonsense.

Because English is the lingua franca of international business and diplomacy. This is a product of the history and development of Great Britain and, more significantly, the United States, not your mistaken ideas about language acquisition.
It got to be that way because it was easy to teach other Europeans and most non-whites.

No, you dope.

You do not comprehend the written word very well. Where did I state anything about "who gives a f***" about anything?

I told you that for business purposes many Chinese people speak english as a second language, but when they are at home they speak their language.

I saw it first hand during a 6 month stay in China. And as far as the Japanese language, I dont know where you get your information from. There are close to 5 million Chinese people in America, many are 2nd and 3rd generation and over half of them speak Mardarin at home.

There are about 1.5 million Japanese in America and less than half of them speak their language at home.

You are setting a record for the most ignorant statements made in this forum in one evening.

You do not comprehend the written word very well. Where did I state anything about "who gives a f***" about anything?

I told you that for business purposes many Chinese people speak english as a second language, but when they are at home they speak their language.

I saw it first hand during a 6 month stay in China. And as far as the Japanese language, I dont know where you get your information from. There are close to 5 million Chinese people in America, many are 2nd and 3rd generation and over half of them speak Mardarin at home.

There are about 1.5 million Japanese in America and less than half of them speak their language at home.

You are setting a record for the most ignorant statements made in this forum in one evening.
You just failed reading comprehension totally.

I clearly said that more people who are not of Japanese origin are fluent in Japanese than in Chinese in America.

There are a lot more people like my cousin than there are white/Latino/black etc Americans learning Chinese. A LOT more.

Mandarin only exists within China and Chinese immigrant communities, while English is present in nearly every country in the world.

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

I guess you didn't get the memo about the massive decrease in illegals coming over the border. Going to screw up your demographic predictions by a ton.

I clearly said that more people who are not of Japanese origin are fluent in Japanese than in Chinese in America.

There are a lot more people like my cousin than there are white/Latino/black etc Americans learning Chinese. A LOT more.

Mandarin only exists within China and Chinese immigrant communities, while English is present in nearly every country in the world.

I didn't "fail" anything. "Origin" can mean somones place of birth. I clearly stated that there are many 2nd and 3rd generations of AMERICAN born Chinese people who speak Mandarin at home.

Unlike you, I speak from having seen them first hand, not on some website like you.

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

By 2050 America will no longer exist.

not for your kind

Not for anyone, retard.

Useless pieces of shit like you are running out of time.

why do you hate America?

Question is, why do you celebrate USA becoming a nation with whites in the minority.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

English is a much easier language to learn, ....

:lol: what ignorant nonsense.
Do you actually think it is easier to learn Chinese than English?

I KNOW it depends on a variety of factors you are apparently too ignorant to consider. Quit while you're behind.
Your "factors" are entirely irrelevant.

You don't know jack shit about this......

The factors to which I alluded are highly determinant of success or failure in language acquisition. It's not a matter of more or less difficult.

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

English is one of the hardest languages to learn....

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

That too is overly categorical.

Basic English takes literally weeks.

Try again.

Forum List

Back