By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

English is a much easier language to learn, ....

:lol: what ignorant nonsense.

Do you actually think it is easier to learn Chinese than English?

Are you really THAT stupid?

white self hatred is just a made up term for racists to justify to themselves why some humans are blind to skin color.
White self hatred is what white people who agree with Guno have.

You are rapidly becoming extinct.

America is not the same country that your great grandparents knew. It's called "change".

It is the same, because change is America's constant.
Stupidity and ignorance is your constant.

America is no different than Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe in the retarded "change" it embraces.

Now we know you're not an American.
The only things uniquely American are located in the South.

....And guess what is happening to those things right now?

how am I overdoing it?

"The current growth rate of biracial families is three times faster than that of the rest of the population, according to a Pew study published Thursday."
In 1970, among babies living with two parents, only 1 percent had parents who were different races from each other. By 2013, that figure had risen to 10 percent."

"More white Americans are now dying than being born in a third of U.S. states, according to a study released Tuesday, which shows white deaths outpacing births in a record 17 states stretching from California to Maine."

"The study, by the University of New Hampshire, found natural decreases in the white population across 17 states in 2014, including Florida, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, which together comprise 38% of the U.S. population. That's a big shift from 2004 when only four states had more white deaths than births."

Report: US population is increasingly multiracial
More White People Are Dying Than Are Being Born in 17 States
This only destroys white guilt and white self-hatred more and more.

Soon accusing a white person of having "white privilege" will be like calling a black person a "******".
white self hatred is just a made up term for racists to justify to themselves why some humans are blind to skin color.

America is not the same country that your great grandparents knew. It's called "change".

You are not going to like how white Americans react to that fact.

Be specific, big mouth.

America is no different than Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe in the retarded "change" it embraces.

More proof you are NOT an American.

This only destroys white guilt and white self-hatred more and more.

Soon accusing a white person of having "white privilege" will be like calling a black person a "******".

You are not going to like how white Americans react to that fact.

Be specific, big mouth.
Dead Antifa everywhere.

"Terrorist" attacks on big time left wing media corporations.

Mostly just perfectly justifiable actions that a socially repressed demographic would take.

More proof you are a retard who doesn't know the first thing about what constitutes culture.

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

being bilingual is extremely important. Start them young, kids should be learning spanish in preK and kindergarten. My children are bilingual. I am a polyglot -English, Italian, Spanish, French.

Start them young is right. Mandarin is actually the most widely spoken language in the world. My grandchildren are currently learning that language.

I KNOW it depends on a variety of factors you are apparently too ignorant to consider. Quit while you're behind.

I KNOW it depends on a variety of factors you are apparently too ignorant to consider. Quit while you're behind.
Your "factors" are entirely irrelevant.

You don't know jack shit about this, or anything in general.

More proof you are a retard who doesn't know the first thing about what constitutes culture.

In fact, it is extremely likely that I know more about it than you ever will.

In fact, it is extremely likely that I know more about it than you ever will.
You don't know more than me about anything of any significance, much less language.

In fact, I happen to know a great deal about it. It is very obvious that you do not.

There is no need for you to embarrass yourself any further.

In fact, I happen to know a great deal about it. It is very obvious that you do not.

There is no need for you to embarrass yourself any further.
No, you don't.

You are a bad joke that needs to just go away.

That is not true. Have you been to any of those countries? Or have you just visited some websites from the confines of Kentucky?
I have not lived my life with any concern over what white Americans "react to".

And I am not about to start doing so.
Of course you don't, you are ancient.

You still aren't going to like it when Democrats and their allies are properly punished.

I am not a Democrat, little guy. But just out of curiosity, what is your definition of "properly punished"?
Do you realize how stupid your first question was? How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way .....

No you wouldn't, big mouth. Stop blustering, it's pathetic.
You don't know anything about me, dumbass.

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore, and I used to be a very passive person offline because that was my true personality.

Seeing the destruction of Europe first-hand would absolutely cause me to attack all of those that I know are directly causing it.

God help any Antifa prick that ever crosses path with me, especially if I see them in Europe.

So what would you do if you did?

That is not true. Have you been to any of those countries? Or have you just visited some websites from the confines of Kentucky?
I have not lived my life with any concern over what white Americans "react to".

And I am not about to start doing so.

You still aren't going to like it when Democrats and their allies are properly punished.

I am not a Democrat, little guy. But just out of curiosity, what is your definition of "properly punished"?
Do you realize how stupid your first question was? How is seeing recent shots of the streets of Berlin from the Internet any different from experiencing it first-hand and telling you about it after the fact?

If I went to Germany right now I would be arrested for attempted to kill Merkel, various German and EU media personalities and the Antifa retards I would undoubtedly bump into along the way .....

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore...

Seeing the destruction of Europe first-hand would absolutely cause me to attack all of those that I know are directly causing it.

God help any Antifa prick that ever crosses path with me, especially if I see them in Europe.

:lmao:

Oh you badass you!

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore, and I used to be a very passive person offline because that was my true personality.

I would punch the little shit out cold, strangle the rest of the life out of him, and then proceed to paint the concrete with his DNA.

I would buy a gun to mow down an entire swath of them, but I have always received more personal satisfaction when I am crushing my enemies with my bare hands.

No, you don't.

Yeah, I really, really do. I have a degree and everything. Time for you to let it go.

I barely even hold back in my daily life anymore...

Oh you badass you!

You have no idea what I am capable of.

Just as SJWs resort to violence as a means to an end, I will also resort to violence to achieve what I know to be right.

I would punch the little shit out cold, strangle the rest of the life out of him, and then proceed to paint the concrete with his DNA.

I would buy a gun to mow down an entire swath of them, but I have always received more personal satisfaction when I am crushing my enemies with my bare hands.

Oooh, supa badass! :lmao:

You would do exactly NOTHING, big mouth, and you know it. You're making a fool of yourself.

No, you don't.

Yeah, I really, really do. I have a degree and everything. Time for you to let it go.
Degrees mean absolutely nothing now.

College educated people today are the new country hicks.

Estoy deseando que llegue

IMG_8915.jpg

Forum List

Back