by the way, that 100,000 death figure is only through May

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
And Gottlieb is looking at the same infection rate of new cases with no end. And that's not to diss Gottlieb, because the Trump response might well have been faster if he'd stayed on at FDA

Can't copy from the cbs transcript.

Gottlieb said there may be 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths in the U.S. by June. There have been 66,415 deaths in the U.S. so far, based on data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

“It’s really hard to predict beyond June,” he said.

And Gottlieb is looking at the same infection rate of new cases with no end. And that's not to diss Gottlieb, because the Trump response might well have been faster if he'd stayed on at FDA

Gottlieb said there may be 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths in the U.S. by June. There have been 66,415 deaths in the U.S. so far, based on data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

The rate of infections and the rate of death are already declining, moron. They can't keep changing the definition to increase the numbers indefinitely.

Well, as we can see now, even that 66,000 is a CROCK OF SHIT. Many of those deaths were wrongly recorded and many more were, as we can see now from the nurse at the NY hospital, Covid patients who were KILLED BY THE HOSPITAL and not by Covid.

I bet we don't have 20,000 legitimate Covid deaths.

regardless what the numbers reflect Trumpsdrones will spin them and come up with any answer they like best - ON ANY GIVEN DAY !

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
regardless what the numbers reflect Trumpsdrones will spin them and come up with any answer they like best - ON ANY GIVEN DAY !
Well that's true, but it's why I mentioned that Gottlieb appears to be an honorable man, not disposed to falsely blaming birx or fauci who merely bear bad tidings for Trump. It may be Trump has just determined his chance for reelection hinges upon 270Plus1 EV States seeing economies improving, regardless of death totals nationwide.

I saw Obama's former director of medicare and Medicaid services yesterday or this morning as I was flipping channels, and he seemed to be saying the new normal with opening up business again may just be 2000-3000 dead per day until such time as we have herd immunity with natural immunity from exposure or a vaccine, and January is probably wildly optimistic for that.

And Gottlieb admits we don't have accurate testing to see who has had the virus. And he also admits we really are just estimating how many new cases arise each day … and he didn't say it that I know of, but that's because we don't even have testing for who is actually sick at any given time.

Gottlieb was one of the guys who finally got Trump to pay attention to the brit study that caused him to do a 180 from saying "hoax."

That presented 3 options. 1) do nothing and have hospitals overwhelmed and 2.2 million dead in the US. pages 6-7
2) Basically social distance but don't shut down the country and 3) shut down but for longer than we are doing. And even then there could be 1.2 million deaths.

So, don't be surprised if we have 60K dead in June even after we hit over 100K in May. And after that, it will just depend upon how many had the virus but developed immunity from re-infection.

Yeah, we'll see in about a month, Nostradumbass.

Well, as we can see now, even that 66,000 is a CROCK OF SHIT. Many of those deaths were wrongly recorded and many more were, as we can see now from the nurse at the NY hospital, Covid patients who were KILLED BY THE HOSPITAL and not by Covid.

SAD that you think (oxymoron, the you think part) Hospitals are involved in a Conspiracy Theory to damage trump.
RWI's are the catapult for Conspiracy Theories. Not Hospitals, Dr's, and Nurses.
You embarrass the Right Wing every time you post.

toobfreak: smoked my brains out but I blame others.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You must be double lip locked with glue added sucking on the government tit.

SAD that you think (oxymoron, the you think part) Hospitals are involved in a Conspiracy Theory to damage trump.
RWI's are the catapult for Conspiracy Theories. Not Hospitals, Dr's, and Nurses.
You embarrass the Right Wing every time you post.

toobfreak: smoked my brains out but I blame others.
You fucking Tards kill me. Every one of you jackasses who go around telling others how DUMB they are never fails to say totally stupid shit while doing so! You are my best laugh since Levant attacked me on a tangent about how much I DON'T know about tubes on a thread about guns, then proceeded to claim himself an EXPERT on them, and that they were easy as pie for him, then when I gave him a simple tube circuit from the 50s to solve as an easy way to embarrass me showing that he DID have some knowledge and could easily solve my problem, he PASSED on the opportunity saying it was a just a "game!"

I mean, it was so easy, it was like handing a guy who claims to DESIGN cars a car with missing car doors asking him what is wrong with the car and him not being able to do it. You just don't pass on easy opportunities like that when they are ---- EASY and IN YOUR FAVOR AND INTEREST TO DO SO, unless you are totally FULL OF IT.

And now here comes Simpco claiming I said: Hospitals are involved in a Conspiracy Theory to damage trump. I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can show where I said anything about a deliberate conspiracy theory orchestrated by hospitals killing their patients to make Trump look bad! Did you even bother to WATCH the 23 minute video recorded by the nurse I was referring to, Moron?

And if I embarrass the Right Wing, you should be happy about that. I would say that you embarrass the Left Wing, but I honestly can't say I've yet found ONE Left Winger whose brains were tied up his ass. The Left goes from the transparently dishonest and dull, right down to the totally illiterate and stupid all the way to plain idiots like you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back