Bye, bye, bye, bye...g'bye!

Behold the entitlement, the ignorance, and the hypocrisy:

Video: Woman Attacks WUSA9 Crew: DCist

The woman with the nose ring doesn't like that there is a news crew on a public sidewalk, so she attacks them with mace and punches, while indignantly claiming "Don't touch me!"...all in front of what appear to be her children.

I weep for the future.

G'bye!

I don't understand the purpose of this thread

- Is it to show sympathy to the news crew that is being driven away?
- Is it to show sympathy for the victim of a crime?
- Is it another attempt by conservatives to show how ignorant and out of control black people are?

The purpose was to show just how astoundingly ignorant, entitled and hypocritical people can be. I never brought race into it. You did.

Got it

Why don't you post the Obamaphone lady again?

Sometimes newscrews overstep their bounds

I don't have much sympathy for them

Knock, knock

Your son was just murdered last night. Tell us how you feel

Exactly. The woman just experienced an incredibly hostile and violent experience.

We don't know that.

She told them to go away from the window first.

What makes you think someone has the right to force people off a PUBLIC sidewalk?

The reporter then says, "For some strange reason she came out of the house." Because you wouldn't leave, you dumb fuck.

They have every right to be there.

You were harrassing a crime victim. When she asked you to leave, you should leave!

They were not talking to her. She went out of her way to confront them.

Sounds like you're saying that journalists should be prevented from doing their jobs if it might offend someone...even if on public property.

Wow. Not big on the 1st amendment I see.

I don't understand the purpose of this thread

- Is it to show sympathy to the news crew that is being driven away?
- Is it to show sympathy for the victim of a crime?
- Is it another attempt by conservatives to show how ignorant and out of control black people are?

The purpose was to show just how astoundingly ignorant, entitled and hypocritical people can be. I never brought race into it. You did.

Got it

Why don't you post the Obamaphone lady again?

I see you've brought up race yet again. Speaks volumes about you.

What part of that showed Entitlement or Hypocrisy?

Thanks,

The woman expressed entitlement by suggesting SHE could dictate who was allowed to occupy a PUBLIC sidewalk.

The woman expressed hypocrisy by incredulously claiming "Don't touch me" AFTER she maced and struck those people. It's okay for her to punch someone, but they shouldn't be able to restrain her from doing so? That's clear cut hypocrisy.

Sometimes newscrews overstep their bounds

I don't have much sympathy for them

Knock, knock

Your son was just murdered last night. Tell us how you feel

Exactly. The woman just experienced an incredibly hostile and violent experience.

We don't know that.

What makes you think someone has the right to force people off a PUBLIC sidewalk?

The reporter then says, "For some strange reason she came out of the house." Because you wouldn't leave, you dumb fuck.

You were harrassing a crime victim. When she asked you to leave, you should leave!

Sounds like you're saying that journalists should be prevented from doing their jobs if it might offend someone...even if on public property.

The press can do what it wants

In this case it wanted to harrass a family that had just gone through a hostage situation
In this case the press refused to leave when asked to
In this case they chose to create news when they could not get legitimate coverage

In this case they distributed coverage that assholes like eflatminor could start a thread saying "Look how stupid this n*gger woman is......watch me mock how she talks"

Yea....the press was on its game with this one

We don't know that.

The press can do what it wants

Lie #1.

In this case it wanted to harrass a family that had just gone through a hostage situation

You don't know that this woman was part of that previous situation. Secondly, you have no evidence they were "harassing" anyone...they were standing on a sidewalk when the woman confronted them.

In this case the press refused to leave when asked to

Leave a public sidewalk? What makes you think anyone has the right to tell someone else to leave public property?

In this case they chose to create news when they could not get legitimate coverage

You have no evidence of this either. Again, the woman confronted THEM.

In this case they distributed coverage that assholes like eflatminor could start a thread saying "Look how stupid this n*gger woman is......

Lie #2. I NEVER brought up race. You did. I NEVER used a racial slur. You did.

What a scumbag you are.

watch me mock how she talks"

Lie #3. I NEVER mocked the way she spoke. You brought that up, not me.

Fucking scumbag!

Yea....the press was on its game with this on

You have some proof they did something wrong?

Didn't think so.

Thanks,

The woman expressed entitlement by suggesting SHE could dictate who was allowed to occupy a PUBLIC sidewalk.

The woman expressed hypocrisy by incredulously claiming "Don't touch me" AFTER she maced and struck those people. It's okay for her to punch someone, but they shouldn't be able to restrain her from doing so? That's clear cut hypocrisy.

She didn't suggest anything she wanted them away from her home. Like shes entitled to privacy. What a bitch, huh?

Geez you really stretched for that one. Missing is the part where she said it was ok for her to hit someone but not ok for someone to hit or touch her back. That's hypocrisy.

No one wants to be hit but everyone has hit someone before. According to you everyone who doesn't want to get hit is a hypocrit

Thanks,

She didn't suggest anything she wanted them away from her home. Like shes entitled to privacy. What a bitch, huh?

Privacy from a PUBLIC sidewalk? Whatever dude.

Geez you really stretched for that one. Missing is the part where she said it was ok for her to hit someone but not ok for someone to hit or touch her back. That's hypocrisy.

What the fuck are you talking about? She mace them. She hit them. They're not supposed to stop her from doing that?

No one wants to be hit but everyone has hit someone before. According to you everyone who doesn't want to get hit is a hypocrite

No, anyone that hits (or maces!) someone then claims they should do nothing to stop that is a hypocrite.

My goodness, the lengths you'll go to defend abhorrent behavior. Incredible!

Thanks,

Interesting

If after your family underwent a major tragedy, how would you react if the press camped outside your door after you asked them to leave?

Privacy from in front of her house. The news was there for her house not for sidewalk conditions. Stop pretending it makes you look foolish

Thanks,

Interesting

If after your family underwent a major tragedy, how would you react if the press camped outside your door after you asked them to leave?

I would NEVER ask someone to vacate public property. That would be ridiculous.

By your reasoning, if I lived across from a park and had a family tragedy, I should be able to tell anyone in the park to go home. Ridiculous.

Privacy from in front of her house. The news was there for her house not for sidewalk conditions. Stop pretending it makes you look foolish

How about you stop pretending that anyone has the right to tell people they must move off public property.

How about you stop pretending that anyone has the right to tell people they must move off public property.

Can you be honest and admit that the lady didn't think she owned the sidewalk but wanted the cameras from in front of her house. I mean, when a celeb is getting chased with Cameras and they say move are you screaming that they think they own the sidewalk too?

Now you're just saying anything to cover your tracks

Interesting

By your reasoning, if I lived across from a park and had a family tragedy, I should be able to tell anyone in the park to go home. Ridiculous.

Very nice of you

So while you are consoling your loved ones after a family tragedy, you do not want to inconvenience the press

Interesting

Very nice of you

So while you are consoling your loved ones after a family tragedy, you do not want to inconvenience the press

I would ignore the press, something this woman was unable to do...in her deep grief of course.

I call bullshit.

Can you be honest and admit that the lady didn't think she owned the sidewalk but wanted the cameras from in front of her house.

She sure as hell acted like she owned the sidewalk. If it walks like a duck...

I mean, when a celeb is getting chased with Cameras and they say move are you screaming that they think they own the sidewalk too?

Of course, that has NOTHING to do with this situation. The press was chasing no one. The crazy lady CHASED THEM! With pepper spray no less!

My God, the irony!

Now you're just saying anything to cover your tracks

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you. :lol:

Very nice of you

I would ignore the press, something this woman was unable to do...in her deep grief of course.

I call bullshit.

Yes, you can ignore them knowing that if you or your children, venture outside or peek out a window you will appear on the six o'clock news

The press is out of hand in these situations. There was no story for them at that house. Hounding the occupants does not make a story.

harrassing the victims of a crime is not journalism

Éclat would let the press sit in front of his house and would Not say anything to them about privacy.

Of course that's bullshit but he has to cover his racism some how so he'll do everything completely the opposite as this girl. In fact eflat loves the press and sidewalks!

Forum List

Back