• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Mary gets fired today................She sided with Obama and was the deciding vote for Obamacare...............Now she pays as the Dems pay for the law...................

Listen to here on the local station defending Obamacare..............

Mary Landrieu 8217 s Angry Interview On Ringside Politics Show- Dec 5 2014 WGSO

Mary Mary Quite Contrary

This morning U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) appeared as a guest on my radio program, Ringside Politics, on WGSO 990 AM in New Orleans.

Over the past 16 years as host of Ringside Politics, I have interviewed Senator Landrieu over a dozen times. In the past, she would call in to promote a particular issue or cause, usually engaging in pleasant conversation or good natured debate.

Our relationship certainly changed in our last radio interview, which occurred over a year ago on the contentious topic of Internet taxes. It was a testy exchange as the Senator and I clashed on whether the government should extend its reach into Internet commerce and tax consumers who purchase goods online.

After our on air tax debate, the Senator refrained from appearing on my program, even though she had an open invitation. She finally relented this morning and called in for an interview; though she seemed quite unhappy, possibly because polls show her way behind.

Initially, we discussed her infamous decision to support ObamaCare and later her 97% support for President Obama and finally the shocking allegations made by State Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) that there was rampant voter fraud in her last election. In fact, Guillory alleged that 10% of Landrieu’s votes were fraudulent in the last election.

The Senator abruptly ended our 11 minute interview before I could ask the dozens of questions submitted by listeners, who wanted to know why she supported the President on issues such as gun control, amnesty for illegal aliens, liberal judicial appointments, higher spending, and more taxes.

Here is a link to the heated interview, which showed how much pressure Senator Landrieu feels as her 35-year political career may be ending. Her downfall, however, is of her own making; Landrieu has no one to blame but herself.

mary-landrieu-meme.jpg

Is there a reason why anyone should care?
Show's your perspective on the Senate very well................

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up

^^^Hardcore partisan ideologues only "care" when their party is winning. Too funny.

Anyway, this whole running-away-from-Obamacare thing has been interesting. I wonder if they all do this because internal polling tells them to. Nationally, the poll numbers aren't all that bad. Maybe they, like most partisan ideologues, just figure they have to follow the herd.

In the words of Rev Wright...
Mary's chickens.........................
Have come home...................
To roost!

Bye,bye Mary....

You're fired....

Expect to be called to serve in Obama's administration as a reward....
There should be an opening there soon enough...
Just give it like ten minutes after you lose your election.
They seem to be dropping like flies over there.

Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
Whatever................It means the Dems lose another Senate Seat...............She went with Obama and now she can get her Dem Ass handed to her..............It's what happens when you go against the will of the people.

Either way, another nail in the coffin for Obama the Lame Duck pen and a phone dumb ass in office.

^^^Hardcore partisan ideologues only "care" when their party is winning. Too funny.
Anyway, this whole running-away-from-Obamacare thing has been interesting. I wonder if they all do this because internal polling tells them to. Nationally, the poll numbers aren't all that bad. Maybe they, like most partisan ideologues, just figure they have to follow the herd.
Maybe they are just like the rest of Americans and they lack the stones to stand up for anything at all? As for caring, why would I since it changes nothing. The whole last election changes nothing and this is even less important than that. Get a reality boys, this ain't it.

In the words of Rev Wright...
Mary's chickens.........................
Have come home...................
To roost!

Bye,bye Mary....

You're fired....

Expect to be called to serve in Obama's administration as a reward....
There should be an opening there soon enough...
Just give it like ten minutes after you lose your election.
They seem to be dropping like flies over there.
They do, I hadn't noticed.

It s time for Louisiana voters to heed the words of Mary Landrieu RedState

In October of this year, Mary Landrieu (D-LA) stood on the Senate floor and told her constituents that her upcoming election should be a referendum on her vote for ObamaCare. Talking about voters and ObamaCare, the embattled Senator said:

“We did not wake up one morning and declare this the law. The people of the United States declared this through us as their Representatives. If they do not like it, they can unelect us. Believe me, they will have a great chance because I am up for reelection right now. They will be able to do that. But that is the way you do it.

I am going to run for reelection. I am standing in this election as a supporter of the Affordable Care Act–not because it is a perfect law but because it is much better for all the people I represent than what we had before–the wealthiest people, the middle-class people, and the poor people.”

Louisiana-Obamacare-support.jpg

Whatever................It means the Dems lose another Senate Seat...............She went with Obama and now she can get her Dem Ass handed to her..............It's what happens when you go against the will of the people.

Either way, another nail in the coffin for Obama the Lame Duck pen and a phone dumb ass in office.
Obama was already on vacation for two years and doesn't give a flying fuck because there's no reason why he should. What in the hell are you thinking because you obviously aren't.

In October of this year, Mary Landrieu (D-LA) stood on the Senate floor and told her constituents that her upcoming election should be a referendum on her vote for ObamaCare. Talking about voters and ObamaCare, the embattled Senator said:

“We did not wake up one morning and declare this the law. The people of the United States declared this through us as their Representatives. If they do not like it, they can unelect us. Believe me, they will have a great chance because I am up for reelection right now. They will be able to do that. But that is the way you do it.

I am going to run for reelection. I am standing in this election as a supporter of the Affordable Care Act–not because it is a perfect law but because it is much better for all the people I represent than what we had before–the wealthiest people, the middle-class people, and the poor people.”

People hate change. That backwater of the backwater even moreso. After they vote they can go off to grill some gator and shoot at the roadsigns. Big fucking deal.

Obama was already on vacation for two years and doesn't give a flying fuck because there's no reason why he should. What in the hell are you thinking because you obviously aren't.
Tell me about the length of service for a sitting U.S. Senator......................

Especially one that was owned by Mary for 35 years..............

BYE BYE BYE...............

People hate change. That backwater of the backwater even moreso. After they vote they can go off to grill some gator and shoot at the roadsigns. Big fucking deal.
Actually the thread is about grilling Mary..............Poor poor Harry Reid and Obama.................Already lost in historical fashion and now they lose another...............

sniff sniff...........boo hoo...........

Tell me about the length of service for a sitting U.S. Senator......................

Especially one that was owned by Mary for 35 years..............

BYE BYE BYE...............
Six years dummy, and who the fuck cares? Do you know how many seats you have to defend in two years, after refusing to govern and not being any to pass a damn thing? Look it up.

Forum List

Back