• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2014_Leg_Party_Control_map.gif
Yep...
images
Just shows how much you love this country...............What happened...............the whole country told you to go.......................................and.........................................

BTW you lost THE SOUTH...................now you can call the entire country FLY OVER STATES...........Isn't that grand.

Yes, yes, how terribly sad for her, to be fully retired on a pension you pay for, at 59. She must just be heartbroken. I know I sure would be, as I sold my house in DC and had to head home to just barely survive on 150K a year, for life.

You can send Ex-Senator Mary Landrieu a congratulations card at her permanent address in Washington DC (another reason she lost). She won't be moving back (besides the fact she hasn't lived in Louisiana for decades and doesn't have a house here) ... Because her husband is a lobbyist.

Yes, yes, how terribly sad for her, to be fully retired on a pension you pay for, at 59. She must just be heartbroken. I know I sure would be, as I sold my house in DC and had to head home to just barely survive on 150K a year, for life.

You can send Ex-Senator Mary Landrieu a congratulations card at her permanent address in Washington DC (another reason she lost). She won't be moving back (besides the fact she hasn't lived in Louisiana for decades and doesn't have a house here) ... Because her husband is a lobbyist.
Well then that will just be terrible for her then. Now she doesn't have to move, and she doesn't have to work either, she just has to cash our checks. That poor poor woman, how will she ever survive?

Well then that will just be terrible for her then. Now she doesn't have to move, and she doesn't have to work either, she just has to cash our checks. That poor poor woman, how will she ever survive?
And as Senator she didn't get paid..........................

How'd she buy that 2 1/2 million dollar place BTW.....................We were already paying her via the Tax Dollars.......................So at least that portion is gone..............saving money............

As the Bimbo sold her State out for 300 MILLION......................As least we got her off the Streets being a hooker......................We are reforming her...................and got the slut off the streets in the South.

And as Senator she didn't get paid..........................

How'd she buy that 2 1/2 million dollar place BTW.....................We were already paying her via the Tax Dollars.......................So at least that portion is gone..............saving money............

As the Bimbo sold her State out for 300 MILLION......................As least we got her off the Streets being a hooker......................We are reforming her...................and got the slut off the streets in the South.
Sure thing, only now she really gets paid for doing nothing, unlike before when she got paid for mostly doing nothing. What a terrible life she must be having right now, planning her month or two long vacation starting the end of January.

I wouldnt be surprised if Obama appoints her to something just to spite the voters

Sure thing, only now she really gets paid for doing nothing, unlike before when she got paid for mostly doing nothing. What a terrible life she must be having right now, planning her month or two long vacation starting the end of January.

She got paid to support President Obama and the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress ... Now we just pay for her inability to continue that support as our Representative or Senator ... Money well spent if we have to spend the money either way.

I wouldnt be surprised if Obama appoints her to something just to spite the voters
Let's see, you can either retire at 59 on 80% of your salary with full benefits, or you can take another job? Wow, that's just such a difficult decision, how will she ever decide?

Let's see, you can either retire at 59 on 80% of your salary with full benefits, or you can take another job? Wow, that's just such a difficult decision, how will she ever decide?

The decision wasn't hers ... We kicked her butt out.

Yeah, and I bet she never thought such a thing was even possible right? Oh wait, she knew exactly that so poor poor Mary is just stuck cashing our checks, for the rest of her life.

Yeah, and I bet she never thought such a thing was even possible right? Oh wait, she knew exactly that so poor poor Mary is just stuck cashing our checks, for the rest of her life.

It doesn't matter what she thought was possible ... She didn't have the say-so. What's the difference in Mary cashing her check and anyone else cashing their benefit checks for the rest if their life? She did the best she could to ensure people had government benefit checks to cash until the day they died.

And......................

We were gonna get stuck with that bill no matter what.........................You're point...............

Should have kept her to save money.............so she can go back to being a slut New Orleans..................She's where she belongs in her home in DC....................

Forum List

Back