Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is much safer her getting paid to do nothing.
Yes, yes, how terribly sad for her, to be fully retired on a pension you pay for, at 59. She must just be heartbroken. I know I sure would be, as I sold my house in DC and had to head home to just barely survive on 150K a year, for life.

You can send Ex-Senator Mary Landrieu a congratulations card at her permanent address in Washington DC (another reason she lost). She won't be moving back (besides the fact she hasn't lived in Louisiana for decades and doesn't have a house here) ... Because her husband is a lobbyist.
Well then that will just be terrible for her then. Now she doesn't have to move, and she doesn't have to work either, she just has to cash our checks. That poor poor woman, how will she ever survive?
And as Senator she didn't get paid..........................

How'd she buy that 2 1/2 million dollar place BTW.....................We were already paying her via the Tax Dollars.......................So at least that portion is gone..............saving money............

As the Bimbo sold her State out for 300 MILLION......................As least we got her off the Streets being a hooker......................We are reforming her...................and got the slut off the streets in the South.
Sure thing, only now she really gets paid for doing nothing, unlike before when she got paid for mostly doing nothing. What a terrible life she must be having right now, planning her month or two long vacation starting the end of January.
Congrats then. Just remember to send her those checks, for the rest of her life. On her behalf I thank you in advance.

Your answer shows you run with wrong crowd. Thanks for the confirmation.
Your racism is showing once again.
Everything is perfectly okay ... And there is no reason for Democrats to take the recent events as a clue they need to change anything ... (just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they never see it coming).

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.
All humans are racist dummy.
My guys can actually think.
That's a huge improvement over you.

It may have been expected, but it still caused you to melt down. Fun times!

Here is the difference between a real win and a symbolic one when your party or candidate loses it's a symbolic win for the the other side when your party or candidate wins it's a real win.
When you actually get something out of it it's a real win, and that doesn't change depending upon which party wins.
They did a bigger majority in the Senate but by all means keep pretending this midterm ass kicking the Democrats just got doesn't mean anything that is the same attitude the Republicans took after the 2006 one's and that served them really well.
Since it was entirely expected, yeah, it means jack-shit. It's normal at this stage you moron. And with 54 you can do what? Oh right, the same as 53, nothing beyond the leader gets a bigger office to do nothing from.

No, it won't dummy, but you'd have to know what happens after the GOP fails to govern again for two years and how many Senate seats you have to defend in 2016.

Voters in Louisiana will be defending one Senate seat in 2016 ... And we aren't really worried about that. The Progressive Liberals have been kicked to the curb here ... And our votes won't help any other Senator running.
Yeah, I think there's a bit more than one GOP seat that must be defended in 2016. Care to guess? Two maybe?

Is there a reason why anyone should care?
Sure.

Anyone interested in seeing the Democrats eat some Humble Pie, and to be even further outnumbered in the US Senate come January 2015, cares.

So, the Pubs pick up... what?.. 9 or 10 seats in the Senate during the 2014 mid-terms... and will hold 54 seats after the new Congress is sworn-in next month?

It's not a Super-Majority but it's not a bad start.

And... given Obumble's post-election Immigration F-Bomb... which people are going to remember... and lame-duck status, that 54-number is likely to increase, in 2016.
No, it won't dummy, but you'd have to know what happens after the GOP fails to govern again for two years and how many Senate seats you have to defend in 2016.
We see this differently.

As to me being a 'dummy', well, yeah, maybe... Lord knows I can be as dense as a box-o-rox sometimes... but I'm in good company... including my opposite here.
tongue_smile.gif

Voters in Louisiana will be defending one Senate seat in 2016 ... And we aren't really worried about that. The Progressive Liberals have been kicked to the curb here ... And our votes won't help any other Senator running.
Yeah, I think there's a bit more than one GOP seat that must be defended in 2016. Care to guess? Two maybe?

There is only one Senate seat up for grabs in 2016 that Louisiana voters can vote for ... No matter what you think. To suggest otherwise only indicates you aren't thinking at all.

Better call your foreign guys ... Maybe they can clue you in.

Obviously you do. And if you think racists can think rationally, you need to think again.
Everything is perfectly okay ... And there is no reason for Democrats to take the recent events as a clue they need to change anything ... (just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they never see it coming).

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.
I don't run with any crowd in America. My guys can actually think.

Is there a reason why anyone should care?
Sure.

Anyone interested in seeing the Democrats eat some Humble Pie, and to be even further outnumbered in the US Senate come January 2015, cares.

So, the Pubs pick up... what?.. 9 or 10 seats in the Senate during the 2014 mid-terms... and will hold 54 seats after the new Congress is sworn-in next month?

It's not a Super-Majority but it's not a bad start.

And... given Obumble's post-election Immigration F-Bomb... which people are going to remember... and lame-duck status, that 54-number is likely to increase, in 2016.
We see this differently.

As to me being a 'dummy', well, yeah, maybe... Lord knows I can be as dense as a box-o-rox sometimes... but I'm in good company... including my opposite here.
tongue_smile.gif
You go ahead and see it anyway you like but there is only one reality, and I just posted it.

Obviously you do. And if you think racists can think rationally, you need to think again.
Racists can thinking rationally, especially the ones who know that all humans are racist.

If it wasn't her, then it would be someone else. It's been happening for many years. You just now finding that out?
You can send Ex-Senator Mary Landrieu a congratulations card at her permanent address in Washington DC (another reason she lost). She won't be moving back (besides the fact she hasn't lived in Louisiana for decades and doesn't have a house here) ... Because her husband is a lobbyist.
Well then that will just be terrible for her then. Now she doesn't have to move, and she doesn't have to work either, she just has to cash our checks. That poor poor woman, how will she ever survive?

How'd she buy that 2 1/2 million dollar place BTW.....................We were already paying her via the Tax Dollars.......................So at least that portion is gone..............saving money............

As the Bimbo sold her State out for 300 MILLION......................As least we got her off the Streets being a hooker......................We are reforming her...................and got the slut off the streets in the South.
Sure thing, only now she really gets paid for doing nothing, unlike before when she got paid for mostly doing nothing. What a terrible life she must be having right now, planning her month or two long vacation starting the end of January.
Congrats then. Just remember to send her those checks, for the rest of her life. On her behalf I thank you in advance.

When are they going to you to think is the question but since that's imposable it really isn't a question after all. Like most Americans you are dumb as dog shit.

They are not "going to me to think" anything ... Whatever the Hell that means.

There is only one Senate seat up for grabs in 2016 that Louisiana voters can vote for ... No matter what you think. To suggest otherwise only indicates you aren't thinking at all.

I didn't suggest that. I suggested that the dummies that think the GOP will pick up seats in 2016 better read up on American elections.

Keep on, keeping on. It exposes you and yours for who you really are.
Racists can thinking rationally, especially the ones who know that all humans are racist.

If it wasn't her, then it would be someone else. It's been happening for many years. You just now finding that out?

Nope, just reminding the morons that being retired at 59 with a pension for life hardly sucks now does it?

Keep on, keeping on. It exposes you and yours for who you really are.
Yep, people who can call a spade a spade and know when others are calling all the ******* stupid for livin' down on the Old Dem Plantation.

Yes, you seem so convinced that is true,myou had a melt down yesterday, and are continuing today. Who are you really trying to convince? It appears to be yourself.

I didn't suggest that. I suggested that the dummies that think the GOP will pick up seats in 2016 better read up on American elections.

Forum List

Back