Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would say they cater to the ultra rich and work to hold back the poor.
You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.

Me take over the country ... Lolz, Hell No!
I seriously doubt a decent number of people would be happy if I took the country over.

Now if you suggest brown babies have to vote for Democrats ... You won't get an argument from me that Democrats are counting on race based politics. My voters are me ... And I will have a blast no matter who gets elected ... Because I don't require the government to do so.

Your party is, almost without exception, made up of old white people. That is race-based politics little man.

That's a false stereotype the media has generated. It's a total lie.
The truth is a majority of GOP is Middle-class voters. Democrats cater mostly to the ultra-rich and the poor.

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.

I seriously doubt a decent number of people would be happy if I took the country over.

Now if you suggest brown babies have to vote for Democrats ... You won't get an argument from me that Democrats are counting on race based politics. My voters are me ... And I will have a blast no matter who gets elected ... Because I don't require the government to do so.

Your party is, almost without exception, made up of old white people. That is race-based politics little man.

The truth is a majority of GOP is Middle-class voters. Democrats cater mostly to the ultra-rich and the poor.
You're an idiot so that doesn't surprise me.

Interesting to note that, of the 8 media sources I checked today, 7 of them claim that Landrieu lost, and only one claims that Cassidy won.

Media bias??? Nahhhhh .....

They might actually think that Mary Landrieu losing was more important than Bill Cassidy winning. I am not entirely thrilled about Bill Cassidy ... And supported Rob Maness in November.

I am still thrilled Mary is gone.

You see, you had convinced blacks you were looking out for their best interests, fed them lies as to who actually has been for their civil rights, and now they are awakening to the truth, much to you and your chagrin. And in that is where your fears really lay.

Here you go my little man:

Older voters, on average, skew Republican. This advantage is partially offset by the Democratic slant of younger voters, although older voters are more likely to vote. The average Republican is 50, while the average Democrat is 47.

Race
Republicans are predominantly white, with 87 percent of them identifying as non-Hispanic white. This percentage has remained steady for well over a decade — long before the sizable increase in minority support that Democrats saw with the first African-American president.

African-Americans are the least likely minority group to vote Republican, regardless of income. Hispanic voters, however, who are the fastest growing minority group in the United States, often identify as Republican when they receive a higher income.
Economic Demographics of Republicans Conservatives

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent and cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

It is more important that you be last, than you be right.

If the GOP can manage it, and they won't, they can have it. Every time they do, we get back into full power.

"Every time they do, we get back into power."

Who the fuck is "we" ... You and your brilliant foreign friends?

Democrats dummy.
Put more gas in your private jets while going over Fly over States..........You'll need the extra gas..........more territory to cover now.
I'd rather live in a flyover state, than in a fly into state like NY, the world's target.

If the GOP can manage it, and they won't, they can have it. Every time they do, we get back into full power.

Democrats dummy.

You and Your foreign brain trust vote Democrat?
Wouldn't that be voter fraud ... Not that Democrats haven't been accused of that before?
I'm an American while they thank God that they aren't. So no dummy, they don't vote but I do.

Being called an idiot by the likes of you is a compliment. And shows you've lost at your game.

houseresults-2014.png

Democrats dummy.
Put more gas in your private jets while going over Fly over States..........You'll need the extra gas..........more territory to cover now.
I'd rather live in a flyover state, than in a fly into state like NY, the world's target.
Well stay right there then and mommy will protect you. We wouldn't want you wetting your pretty panties every time a plane flew overhead.

Democrats dummy.
Well stay right there then and mommy will protect you. We wouldn't want you wetting your pretty panties every time a plane flew overhead.
Don't mention my dead mother again asshole.

Democrats dummy.

Another melt down.

I'm an American while they thank God that they aren't. So no dummy, they don't vote but I do.

So in fact the "we" referred to you and Democrats ... Which is what you were denying when you mentioned you didn't run with a crowd in America?

I don't run with any crowd in America. My guys can actually think.

Were you lying then or now?

So in fact the "we" referred to you and Democrats ... Which is what you were denying when you mentioned you didn't run with a crowd in America?

I don't run with any crowd in America. My guys can actually think.

Were you lying then or now?

Neither dummy. I don't run with Democrats, Americans are dumb as dog shit, even the Dems, but I vote for them. When I am responded to a GOP post that is us versus them, "we" means the Dems, you means the GOP. Got it now dummy?

Forum List

Back