Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I didn't suggest that. I suggested that the dummies that think the GOP will pick up seats in 2016 better read up on American elections.

Well then talk to them and quit talking to me about it. Maybe your foreign friends can help you understand how much more beneficial that would be.

Your contempt for others is very revealing.
Keep on, keeping on. It exposes you and yours for who you really are.
Obviously you do. And if you think racists can think rationally, you need to think again.
Your answer shows you run with wrong crowd. Thanks for the confirmation.
I don't run with any crowd in America. My guys can actually think.
Racists can thinking rationally, especially the ones who know that all humans are racist.
Yep, people who can call a spade a spade and know when others are calling all the ******* stupid for livin' down on the Old Dem Plantation.

Obviously you do. And if you think racists can think rationally, you need to think again.
I don't run with any crowd in America. My guys can actually think.
Racists can thinking rationally, especially the ones who know that all humans are racist.
Yep, people who can call a spade a spade and know when others are calling all the ******* stupid for livin' down on the Old Dem Plantation.
Humanity is a disease. Got it now?

I didn't suggest that. I suggested that the dummies that think the GOP will pick up seats in 2016 better read up on American elections.

Well then talk to them and quit talking to me about it. Maybe your foreign friends can help you understand how much more beneficial that would be.

If the GOP can manage it, and they won't, they can have it. Every time they do, we get back into full power.

Only those that are diseased themselves.

If the GOP can manage it, and they won't, they can have it. Every time they do, we get back into full power.

.... whistling past the graveyard?

Nope, just reminding the morons that being retired at 59 with a pension for life hardly sucks now does it?

I don't remember anyone arguing with the idea retiring at 59 with a pension doesn't suck. It seems you would be the moron that thinks people needed your input.

Call your foreign friends ... Maybe they can assist you in making more sense towards arguments actually made.

Nope, the entire species needs to wiped off the face of the earth, which will happen soon enough one way or another.

.... whistling past the graveyard?
Nope, it's American history. Try learning it sometime.

Interesting to note that, of the 8 media sources I checked today, 7 of them claim that Landrieu lost, and only one claims that Cassidy won.

Media bias??? Nahhhhh .....

You know there are 6 states where you can legally off yourself. Since you feel our species needs to be wiped out, you could make yourself an example of believing in that of which you preach, ya know. Or are your words meaninglessly spoken, as I suspect?
Nope, the entire species needs to wiped off the face of the earth, which will happen soon enough one way or another.

Interesting to note that, of the 8 media sources I checked today, 7 of them claim that Landrieu lost, and only one claims that Cassidy won.

Media bias??? Nahhhhh .....
She's only a four-time US Senator. I can't imagine why they'd use her name? Morons here, total fucking morons.

Now THAT is funny, I don't care who you are!! (No, really, I don't care ...)

Fliers before the election.............Typical punk ass election tactics of liberals like like like Mr. Paint..........

B4NzddiCQAAmV-n.jpg:large

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.

Me take over the country ... Lolz, Hell No!
I seriously doubt a decent number of people would be happy if I took the country over.

Now if you suggest brown babies have to vote for Democrats ... You won't get an argument from me that Democrats are counting on race based politics. My voters are me ... And I will have a blast no matter who gets elected ... Because I don't require the government to do so.

Your party is, almost without exception, made up of old white people. That is race-based politics little man.

That's a false stereotype the media has generated. It's a total lie.
The truth is a majority of GOP is Middle-class voters. Democrats cater mostly to the ultra-rich and the poor.

Fliers before the election.............Typical punk ass election tactics of liberals like like like Mr. Paint..........

Now, now .... you and I both know they don't want to be confused by facts ... it truly IS a waste of time to try to have an intelligent conversation with liberals.

That flyer was sent out in NC in Oct., and I believe other places as well, among the black neighborhoods. If it isn't a slap in the face, as to how Dem's really view black's, I don't know what is.

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.

Me take over the country ... Lolz, Hell No!
I seriously doubt a decent number of people would be happy if I took the country over.

Now if you suggest brown babies have to vote for Democrats ... You won't get an argument from me that Democrats are counting on race based politics. My voters are me ... And I will have a blast no matter who gets elected ... Because I don't require the government to do so.

Your party is, almost without exception, made up of old white people. That is race-based politics little man.

That's a false stereotype the media has generated. It's a total lie.
The truth is a majority of GOP is Middle-class voters. Democrats cater mostly to the ultra-rich and the poor.
Here you go my little man:

Older voters, on average, skew Republican. This advantage is partially offset by the Democratic slant of younger voters, although older voters are more likely to vote. The average Republican is 50, while the average Democrat is 47.

Race
Republicans are predominantly white, with 87 percent of them identifying as non-Hispanic white. This percentage has remained steady for well over a decade — long before the sizable increase in minority support that Democrats saw with the first African-American president.

African-Americans are the least likely minority group to vote Republican, regardless of income. Hispanic voters, however, who are the fastest growing minority group in the United States, often identify as Republican when they receive a higher income.
Economic Demographics of Republicans Conservatives

That flyer was sent out in NC in Oct., and I believe other places as well, among the black neighborhoods. If it isn't a slap in the face, as to how Dem's really view black's, I don't know what is.

Yeah, poor blacks don't use any of those programs so why would they care?

Forum List

Back