Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Every time they do, we get back into power."

Who the fuck is "we" ... You and your brilliant foreign friends?

Democrats dummy.
Put more gas in your private jets while going over Fly over States..........You'll need the extra gas..........more territory to cover now.
I'd rather live in a flyover state, than in a fly into state like NY, the world's target.
Well stay right there then and mommy will protect you. We wouldn't want you wetting your pretty panties every time a plane flew overhead.

Another melt down.
Will you grow up you dubmshit. There's no meltdown. When there is I'll let you know.

I don't run with any crowd in America. My guys can actually think.

When are your foreign friends going to teach you to think?
When are they going to you to think is the question but since that's imposable it really isn't a question after all. Like most Americans you are dumb as dog shit.
Impossible? And you think other people are as dumb as dog shit?

:lmao: Priceless
Yeah, it's impossible to teach you little worthless shits how to fucking think.

Dems are only 40 seats shy of a House majority...I know I'm just mean! lol
Who cares? Is that somehow supposed to matter?

You mad bro? :laugh:
Only when people like you post utterly stupid shit that shows no understanding of the subject at hand.

I simply pointed out a fact, Dem's are 40 seats shy of a majority in the House. Then I mocked them. I would love to ask the liberal leadership how it feels to have their agenda and elected representatives rejected by the American people. Kicked to the curb like the lying freaks that they are.

Only when people like you post utterly stupid shit that shows no understanding of the subject at hand.

I simply pointed out a fact, Dem's are 40 seats shy of a majority in the House. Then I mocked them. I would love to ask the liberal leadership how it feels to have their agenda and elected representatives rejected by the American people. Kicked to the curb like the lying freaks that they are.
They feel fine. They have the easy fun part now, fucking up the GOP for two years while the big dog has his veto pen warmed up, if they can even manage to get something to his desk that is. Wake up you stupid fuckers.

They feel fine. They have the easy fun part now, fucking up the GOP for two years while the big dog has his veto pen warmed up, if they can even manage to get something to his desk that is. Wake up you stupid fuckers.
Proves that obutthurts the problem.

Proves that obutthurts the problem.
It proves that he still runs the fucking show dummy.

Neither dummy. I don't run with Democrats, Americans are dumb as dog shit, even the Dems, but I vote for them. When I am responded to a GOP post that is us versus them, "we" means the Dems, you means the GOP. Got it now dummy?

I cannot help that the world doesn't work by your rules ... Or that you keep trying to put me in a "us or them" category. That is your shortcoming and not mine. I don't address who you vote for ... Only the comments you make.

You just have the tendency of demonstrating the qualities by which you define Americans ... And since you claim to be an American, I can certainly see where you get that idea.

Neither dummy. I don't run with Democrats, Americans are dumb as dog shit, even the Dems, but I vote for them. When I am responded to a GOP post that is us versus them, "we" means the Dems, you means the GOP. Got it now dummy?

I cannot help that the world doesn't work by your rules ... Or that you keep trying to put me in a "us or them" category. That is your shortcoming and not mine. I don't address who you vote for ... Only the comments you make.

You just have the tendency of demonstrating the qualities by which you define Americans ... And since you claim to be an American, I can certainly see where you get that idea.
Yep, living here is why I know most Americans are as dumb as dog shit.

We cannot help it that you fail to understand the subject at hand ... The subject of the thread is Mary Landrieu getting beat and no longer having the ability to support the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress ... Not necessarily what you and your brilliant foreign friends think.

You actually strike me as someone stupid enough to give dog shit an IQ Test ... And I bet your brilliant foreign friends put you up to it.

Not that it has anything to do with the topic.

You actually strike me as someone stupid enough to give dog shit an IQ Test ... And I bet your brilliant foreign friends put you up to it.
All they have to do is read our news and watch our TV. That's enough to make any rational mind want to kill itself.

We cannot help it that you fail to understand the subject at hand ... The subject of the thread is Mary Landrieu getting beat and no longer having the ability to support the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress ... Not necessarily what you and your brilliant foreign friends think.
What we think is you can't fucking figure out the difference between a symbolic win and an actual one.

All they have to do is read our news and watch our TV. That's enough to make any rational mind want to kill itself.

I think it is a good thing the people of Louisiana voted to throw Mary Landrieu out of the Senate. It is obvious that she will soon no longer have the ability to support the Progressive Liberals in Congress or the White House.

I cannot help it that you don't understand your argument will never change the fact she is gone and won't be voting in Congress anymore. I cannot help it that your brilliant foreign friends are incapable of figuring out how to turn the television off or change the channel.

If you feel like killing yourself ... Knock yourself out.

I think it is a good thing the people of Louisiana voted to throw Mary Landrieu out of the Senate. It is obvious that she will soon no longer have the ability to support the Progressive Liberals in Congress or the White House.

I cannot help it that you don't understand your argument will never change the fact she is gone and won't be voting in Congress anymore. I cannot help it that your brilliant foreign friends are incapable of figuring out how to turn the television off or change the channel.

If you feel like killing yourself ... Knock yourself out.
Gee, thanks for your support. You must be another Pro-Life Christian? They always say that to me.

What we think is you can't fucking figure out the difference between a symbolic win and an actual one.

What we know is that there is nothing symbolic about the fact Senator Landrieu not being able to support the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress since she was fired from that job.

It isn't a symbolic win ... She actually lost the race.

Forum List

Back