• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The people don't like obamacare they show you in their vote little mary
10690060_838424016201581_8701663309442346201_n.jpg
Yes, yes we can!

It has nothing to do with "feelings" you little asswipe, it has to do with reality. What the fuck do you think you can do even with control of Congress when you don't have enough votes to override a veto? Oh right, not a fucking thing. Carry on you dumbshit.

Obama vetoing every bill passed by the Congress would ensure the election of a Republican President on 2016.
Which is why he won't be doing that but he will veto the real shit, and the veto will stand.

So Obama and the Dems are making the obvious and conscious choice to the the Party of No.

Wonder how that'll work out for you in 2016? :lol:
Just great, as you have a whole lot of seats to defend and the Dem seats are safe ones.
One half of Senators that voted for Obamacare will not be in the next Congress.

Got an emoticon for THAT!
Yeah, it starts with Who and ends with Cares.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
typical libertraitor, if you "FEEEEEL", "it changes nothing", you are a whole lot dumber than i believed you to be, "reality".....? you have no fucking clue as to the reality of the current state of politics. :up:
It has nothing to do with "feelings" you little asswipe, it has to do with reality. What the fuck do you think you can do even with control of Congress when you don't have enough votes to override a veto? Oh right, not a fucking thing. Carry on you dumbshit.

Obama vetoing every bill passed by the Congress would ensure the election of a Republican President on 2016.
Which is why he won't be doing that but he will veto the real shit, and the veto will stand.

Define 'the real shit' for me.
Any Personhood crap, Keystone crap, and whatever else they can come up with to try and turn back the clock 100 years.

I predict that Keystone will be OK'd by March, 2015. Are you aware of the fact that 30 of the 60 Senators that voted for Obamacare are no longer in the Senate?

Neither dummy. I don't run with Democrats, Americans are dumb as dog shit, even the Dems, but I vote for them. When I am responded to a GOP post that is us versus them, "we" means the Dems, you means the GOP. Got it now dummy?

I cannot help that the world doesn't work by your rules ... Or that you keep trying to put me in a "us or them" category. That is your shortcoming and not mine. I don't address who you vote for ... Only the comments you make.

You just have the tendency of demonstrating the qualities by which you define Americans ... And since you claim to be an American, I can certainly see where you get that idea.
Yep, living here is why I know most Americans are as dumb as dog shit.
Where would you live, if you had any control over your pathetic life.

You can pick a country, or a particular city in a country.

I am curious as to what you think a great place to live is, as you obviously hate living here.
I hate you people living here. It's my fucking country, not yours. And there are several nations that I like better than the US but this is home and I have people who need me here, for now.
Why is it your country and not mine?

How far back do your ancestors go here?

You said you were white, so don't hand me Native American bullshit.

My ancestors were here long before there was a United States.

When did your's come?

Or, do you not know your genealogy?

Most folks don't, no shame there.

So Obama and the Dems are making the obvious and conscious choice to the the Party of No.

Wonder how that'll work out for you in 2016? :lol:
Just great, as you have a whole lot of seats to defend and the Dem seats are safe ones.
One half of Senators that voted for Obamacare will not be in the next Congress.

Got an emoticon for THAT!
Yeah, it starts with Who and ends with Cares.
Oooh, a kindergarten graduate here.
Or did you get that line from close encounters with Pee Wee Herman?

Neither dummy. I don't run with Democrats, Americans are dumb as dog shit, even the Dems, but I vote for them. When I am responded to a GOP post that is us versus them, "we" means the Dems, you means the GOP. Got it now dummy?

I cannot help that the world doesn't work by your rules ... Or that you keep trying to put me in a "us or them" category. That is your shortcoming and not mine. I don't address who you vote for ... Only the comments you make.

You just have the tendency of demonstrating the qualities by which you define Americans ... And since you claim to be an American, I can certainly see where you get that idea.

I am curious as to what you think a great place to live is, as you obviously hate living here.
I hate you people living here. It's my fucking country, not yours. And there are several nations that I like better than the US but this is home and I have people who need me here, for now.

When did your's come?

Liberal Elites founded the nation, I'm the same, and my people were here on the first few boats, so they had plenty of time to prep for the slaughter before they went on to own the *******, etc.

Define 'the real shit' for me.
Any Personhood crap, Keystone crap, and whatever else they can come up with to try and turn back the clock 100 years.

I predict that Keystone will be OK'd by March, 2015. Are you aware of the fact that 30 of the 60 Senators that voted for Obamacare are no longer in the Senate?
Couldn't care less, and yes I am aware.

And what we pipe we should use here, and not ship it away as Obama contends. We should build state of the art refineries, hire Americans to build and work them, and enjoy $1.50 a gallon gas, while the Middle East and Russia decide what to do with their's.

And what we pipe we should use here, and not ship it away as Obama contends. We should build state of the art refineries, hire Americans to build and work them, and enjoy $1.50 a gallon gas, while the Middle East and Russia decide what to do with their's.
Canada and China don't want Keystone because the oil is going to be used here. It has always been destined for export, always.

When did your's come?

Liberal Elites founded the nation, I'm the same, and my people were here on the first few boats, so they had plenty of time to prep for the slaughter before they went on to own the *******, etc.

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

When did your direct paternal ancestor arrive?

No disgrace if you do not know your roots.

I can visit the grave of mine, he got here in 1701, a Brit colonel, and hardly a liberal elite.

Can't say as I give a damn. The South is back to its usual status, living under rocks.

I cannot say I give a damn whether or not you give a damn. The idea that the South is back to the usual status of living under rocks is ludicrous seeing as it was always considered the Democrat South.

Mary Landrieu was the last remaining old school Democrat (Moon's little darlin') representing Louisiana in Congress.

When did your's come?

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

I can visit the grave of mine, he got here in 1701, a Brit colonel, and hardly a liberal elite.
None of your fucking business. I never reveal person details, and neither should you dummy.

Can't say as I give a damn. The South is back to its usual status, living under rocks.

I cannot say I give a damn whether or not you give a damn. The idea that the South is back to the usual status of living under rocks is ludicrous seeing as it was always considered the Democrat South.

Mary Landrieu was the last remaining old school Democrat (Moon's little darlin') representing Louisiana in Congress.
The South is the South, the shithole of America. Doesn't matter a damn who they vote for and never has, they don't change, meaning grow up.

Canada and China don't want Keystone because the oil is going to be used here. It has always been destined for export, always.

Where it not for the "gerrymandering" Dems bitch about when they do not control a governorship and legislature, there would not be a single dem disgracing our delegation to DC.

Edwin Edwards( a personal lifelong friend), Mary Landrieu, William Jefferson and Barack Obama have insured Louisiana will be a Republican state for decades, except in local elections like mayor, school board, etc.

The South is the South, the shithole of America. Doesn't matter a damn who they vote for and never has, they don't change, meaning grow up.
No, the Rust Belt, and the large urban centers are the shithole of America.

Speaking of growing up, do you shave yet?

When did your's come?

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

None of your fucking business. I never reveal person details, and neither should you dummy.
Ohh, somebody going to search all British colonels arriving in 1701, and track me down?

No, the Rust Belt, and the large urban centers are the shithole of America.

Speaking of growing up, do you shave yet?
I trim I don't shave. That's what happens when you've had a beard for a few decades.

What does that have to do with the fact Mary Landrieu was defeated and can no longer support the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress? Do you think it in some way helps the Democrats?

Is it something you need to ask your brilliant foreign friends who cannot figure out how to turn a television off or change the channel?

Forum List

Back