Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where would you live, if you had any control over your pathetic life.

You can pick a country, or a particular city in a country.

I am curious as to what you think a great place to live is, as you obviously hate living here.
I hate you people living here. It's my fucking country, not yours. And there are several nations that I like better than the US but this is home and I have people who need me here, for now.
Why is it your country and not mine?

How far back do your ancestors go here?

You said you were white, so don't hand me Native American bullshit.

My ancestors were here long before there was a United States.

When did your's come?

Or, do you not know your genealogy?

Most folks don't, no shame there.
Liberal Elites founded the nation, I'm the same, and my people were here on the first few boats, so they had plenty of time to prep for the slaughter before they went on to own the *******, etc.

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

When did your direct paternal ancestor arrive?

No disgrace if you do not know your roots.

I can visit the grave of mine, he got here in 1701, a Brit colonel, and hardly a liberal elite.
None of your fucking business. I never reveal person details, and neither should you dummy.

Fair enough.

Why is your country and not mine?

I hate you people living here. It's my fucking country, not yours. And there are several nations that I like better than the US but this is home and I have people who need me here, for now.

When did your's come?

Liberal Elites founded the nation, I'm the same, and my people were here on the first few boats, so they had plenty of time to prep for the slaughter before they went on to own the *******, etc.

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

I can visit the grave of mine, he got here in 1701, a Brit colonel, and hardly a liberal elite.
None of your fucking business. I never reveal person details, and neither should you dummy.
Ohh, somebody going to search all British colonels arriving in 1701, and track me down?
That's the potential dumbass. Don't let out personal details on hate sites.

Can't say as I give a damn. The South is back to its usual status, living under rocks.

I cannot say I give a damn whether or not you give a damn. The idea that the South is back to the usual status of living under rocks is ludicrous seeing as it was always considered the Democrat South.

Mary Landrieu was the last remaining old school Democrat (Moon's little darlin') representing Louisiana in Congress.
The South is the South, the shithole of America. Doesn't matter a damn who they vote for and never has, they don't change, meaning grow up.
No, the Rust Belt, and the large urban centers are the shithole of America.

Speaking of growing up, do you shave yet?
I trim I don't shave. That's what happens when you've had a beard for a few decades.
I see.

I have had mine for 48 years.

The South is the South, the shithole of America. Doesn't matter a damn who they vote for and never has, they don't change, meaning grow up.

What does that have to do with the fact Mary Landrieu was defeated and can no longer support the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress? Do you think it in some way helps the Democrats?

Is it something you need to ask your brilliant foreign friends who cannot figure out how to turn a television off or change the channel?
It doesn't help or hurt. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Get it now?

Can't say as I give a damn. The South is back to its usual status, living under rocks.

I cannot say I give a damn whether or not you give a damn. The idea that the South is back to the usual status of living under rocks is ludicrous seeing as it was always considered the Democrat South.

Mary Landrieu was the last remaining old school Democrat (Moon's little darlin') representing Louisiana in Congress.
No, the Rust Belt, and the large urban centers are the shithole of America.

Speaking of growing up, do you shave yet?
I trim I don't shave. That's what happens when you've had a beard for a few decades.
I see.

I have had mine for 48 years.
Well that's just skippy Skippy. Next we can discus shoe size.

When did your's come?

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

Fair enough.

Because my people founded it, not yours, as I said before so don't ask again.

When did your's come?

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

Fair enough.

Who are "your people"?

And I will ask anything I want.

The "first few boats".

Not specific enough.

Fair enough.

Who are "your people"?

That has already been answered.

PMH, Obama wants the Canada/China connection. Canada doesn't care who the buyer is, just that there is a buyer. And then there are our own resources that we aren't allowed to benefit from either. That's the American/China connection. We need to stop both, and get back to work.

Mary Landrieu not being able to support the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress does matter whether or not you agree ... She could vote to support the agenda before and she won't be able to support it any longer no matter what you think.

If your brilliant foreign friends weren't so busy pulling their hair out because they are too stupid to figure out how to change the channel ... They might have helped you figure out the simple basics.

Mary Landrieu not being able to support the Progressive Liberal agenda in Congress does matter whether or not you agree ... She could vote to support the agenda before and she won't be able to support it any longer no matter what you think.

If your brilliant foreign friends weren't so busy pulling their hair out because they are too stupid to figure out how to change the channel ... They might have helped you figure out the simple basics.

Ah, did you miss the last election or do you somehow now think that the GOP is going to be passing Liberal Agenda items? If that's true then that's news to them.

Even had she won she wouldn't be voting for anything, just against GOP nonsense and the big dog still has the veto pen so don't worry your tiny little mind.

Who are "your people"?

So far his people are fellow Democrats and a bunch of foreign guys who know how to think (but cannot change the television channel). It doesn't seem like they know much about how Senators cast votes in Congress either, or they would understand the difference of Mary Landrieu getting beat.

I live on the land that was my GGGGGGGGGGGGGG grandfather's farm in the 1600's. I can visit all of my relative's graves. And the Liberals that founded this country had nothing in common with the Liberals of today. The Liberals of old, went to church, worked hard, built a nation and ask for 0 handouts. Liberals of today wouldn't recognize them if they walked up and handed them a shovel...............

Last edited:
Who are "your people"?

So far his people are fellow Democrats and a bunch of foreign guys who know how to think (but cannot change the television channel). It doesn't seem like they know much about how Senators cast votes in Congress either, or they would understand the difference of Mary Landrieu getting beat.
Yeah, the difference is 53 to 54, which means no fucking difference at all except for the number dummy.

mary-landrieu-meme.jpg

youre-fired-baby.jpg

images

I live on the land that was my GGGGGGGGGGGGGG grandfather's farm in the 1600's. I can visit all of my relative's graves. And the Liberals that founded this country had nothing in common with the Liberal's of today. The Liberals of old, went to church, worked hard, built a nation and ask for 0 handouts. Liberals of today wouldn't recognize them if they walked up and handed them a shovel...............
Liberals of that day didn't want you or the rest of the pitchforks to have the vote. I agree. You are destroying the damn place. And liberals are the same, we're 230 years smarter and the times have changed so we changed with them instead of pretending to live in 1789.

Ah, did you miss the last election or do you somehow now think that the GOP is going to be passing Liberal Agenda items? If that's true then that's news to them.

Even had she won she wouldn't be voting for anything, just against GOP nonsense and the big dog still has the veto pen so don't worry your tiny little mind.

Do you understand that you can vote for or against a bill to support an agenda? Do you understand that either reason is sufficient in supporting the idea Mary Landrieu doesn't have a vote either way?

Did your brilliant foreign friends who cannot figure out how to operate the television tell you that you were smart?

Do you understand that you can vote for or against a bill to support an agenda? Do you understand that either reason is sufficient in supporting the idea Mary Landrieu doesn't have a vote either way?

Did your brilliant foreign friends who cannot figure out how to operate the television tell you that you were smart?

Hey dummy, with the GOP in charge of both houses of Congress, how exactly is anything even remotely like a Liberal Agenda going to make to either floor for a vote? Oh right, it won't you stupid asshole.

Is there a reason why anyone should care?
Show's your perspective on the Senate very well................

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
Funny. Your side got trounced and now you're spouting sour grapes.
Two things are perfectly clear. The country rejected the Obama policies. And the country has rejected liberalism in government.

Who are "your people"?

Yeah, the difference is 53 to 54, which means no fucking difference at all except for the number dummy.

Did your brilliant foreign friends who cannot operate a television tell you 53 = 54?

Did they tell you that it doesn't matter how many votes a bill gets? Did they tell you that If Mary Landrieu had not supported the ACA (which she was considering not doing) it would never have passed?

Forum List

Back