Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gee, thanks for your support. You must be another Pro-Life Christian? They always say that to me.

Nope ... I am not a Pro Life Christian and neither was the recently defeated Senator Mary Landrieu. I don't support your decision to do anything ... Nor do I see how that has any relevance to the topic.

Maybe they are just like the rest of Americans and they lack the stones to stand up for anything at all? As for caring, why would I since it changes nothing. The whole last election changes nothing and this is even less important than that. Get a reality boys, this ain't it.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
typical libertraitor, if you "FEEEEEL", "it changes nothing", you are a whole lot dumber than i believed you to be, "reality".....? you have no fucking clue as to the reality of the current state of politics. :up:
It has nothing to do with "feelings" you little asswipe, it has to do with reality. What the fuck do you think you can do even with control of Congress when you don't have enough votes to override a veto? Oh right, not a fucking thing. Carry on you dumbshit.

Obama vetoing every bill passed by the Congress would ensure the election of a Republican President on 2016.

Actually it is even more. Dem's have 188 in the house. Rep's have 246 as of yesterday.
In the senate Dem's have 44, Rep's have 54 and 2 Ind.
Governor's Dem's have 17, Rep's 31 and 1 Ind
Trifectas
Dem's 7, Rep's 23 Divided 20
Leg Dem's 30 Rep's 68 Ind or tied 1
Oh my!

Dems are only 40 seats shy of a House majority...I know I'm just mean! lol
Who cares? Is that somehow supposed to matter?

You mad bro? :laugh:
Only when people like you post utterly stupid shit that shows no understanding of the subject at hand.

I simply pointed out a fact, Dem's are 40 seats shy of a majority in the House. Then I mocked them. I would love to ask the liberal leadership how it feels to have their agenda and elected representatives rejected by the American people. Kicked to the curb like the lying freaks that they are.

The people don't like obamacare they show you in their vote little mary
10690060_838424016201581_8701663309442346201_n.jpg

Maybe they are just like the rest of Americans and they lack the stones to stand up for anything at all? As for caring, why would I since it changes nothing. The whole last election changes nothing and this is even less important than that. Get a reality boys, this ain't it.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
typical libertraitor, if you "FEEEEEL", "it changes nothing", you are a whole lot dumber than i believed you to be, "reality".....? you have no fucking clue as to the reality of the current state of politics. :up:
It has nothing to do with "feelings" you little asswipe, it has to do with reality. What the fuck do you think you can do even with control of Congress when you don't have enough votes to override a veto? Oh right, not a fucking thing. Carry on you dumbshit.

Obama vetoing every bill passed by the Congress would ensure the election of a Republican President on 2016.
Which is why he won't be doing that but he will veto the real shit, and the veto will stand.

Democrats dummy.
Put more gas in your private jets while going over Fly over States..........You'll need the extra gas..........more territory to cover now.
I'd rather live in a flyover state, than in a fly into state like NY, the world's target.
Well stay right there then and mommy will protect you. We wouldn't want you wetting your pretty panties every time a plane flew overhead.

Another melt down.
Will you grow up you dubmshit. There's no meltdown. When there is I'll let you know.
Oh, you are letting us know.

It's the smell of melting shit that gives you away every time.

Which is why he won't be doing that but he will veto the real shit, and the veto will stand.

He wouldn't be vetoing anything Mary Landrieu would have been supporting ... Which is a reason she lost ... And a reason I am glad she will be gone.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

So Obama and the Dems are making the obvious and conscious choice to the the Party of No.

Wonder how that'll work out for you in 2016? :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Define 'the real shit' for me.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

So Obama and the Dems are making the obvious and conscious choice to the the Party of No.

Remember the stupid dem mantra, the Republican shutdown" was going to give them back the House and more seats in the Senate.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Any Personhood crap, Keystone crap, and whatever else they can come up with to try and turn back the clock 100 years.

Neither dummy. I don't run with Democrats, Americans are dumb as dog shit, even the Dems, but I vote for them. When I am responded to a GOP post that is us versus them, "we" means the Dems, you means the GOP. Got it now dummy?

I cannot help that the world doesn't work by your rules ... Or that you keep trying to put me in a "us or them" category. That is your shortcoming and not mine. I don't address who you vote for ... Only the comments you make.

You just have the tendency of demonstrating the qualities by which you define Americans ... And since you claim to be an American, I can certainly see where you get that idea.
Yep, living here is why I know most Americans are as dumb as dog shit.
Where would you live, if you had any control over your pathetic life.

You can pick a country, or a particular city in a country.

I am curious as to what you think a great place to live is, as you obviously hate living here.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just great, as you have a whole lot of seats to defend and the Dem seats are safe ones.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Any Personhood crap, Keystone crap, and whatever else they can come up with to try and turn back the clock 100 years.
Are you talking about corporate personhood, and issue settled by the SCOTUS?

Or, do you expect R's to try to grant personhood to chimps?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just great, as you have a whole lot of seats to defend and the Dem seats are safe ones.
One half of Senators that voted for Obamacare will not be in the next Congress.

Got an emoticon for THAT!

Neither dummy. I don't run with Democrats, Americans are dumb as dog shit, even the Dems, but I vote for them. When I am responded to a GOP post that is us versus them, "we" means the Dems, you means the GOP. Got it now dummy?

I cannot help that the world doesn't work by your rules ... Or that you keep trying to put me in a "us or them" category. That is your shortcoming and not mine. I don't address who you vote for ... Only the comments you make.

You just have the tendency of demonstrating the qualities by which you define Americans ... And since you claim to be an American, I can certainly see where you get that idea.
Yep, living here is why I know most Americans are as dumb as dog shit.
Where would you live, if you had any control over your pathetic life.

You can pick a country, or a particular city in a country.

I am curious as to what you think a great place to live is, as you obviously hate living here.
I hate you people living here. It's my fucking country, not yours. And there are several nations that I like better than the US but this is home and I have people who need me here, for now.

Are you talking about corporate personhood, and issue settled by the SCOTUS?

Or, do you expect R's to try to grant personhood to chimps?
Worse, conceptions.

Forum List

Back