Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, I see your rest must have been tortured. Too bad. Might want to take it easy on yourself today.
Is there an epic melt down hall of fame category on this site? If so this one needs to be added. PMH's epic PMS moment is one of the best things I have ever read. This thread is hall of fame worthy.
You're an idiot, like the rest, and there was no meltdown, I just get pissed at people who are so dumb they don't know enough about politics to know they difference between an actual win and a symbolic one, like you for instance.

Is there an epic melt down hall of fame category on this site? If so this one needs to be added. PMH's epic PMS moment is one of the best things I have ever read. This thread is hall of fame worthy.
You're an idiot, like the rest, and there was no meltdown, I just get pissed at people who are so dumb they don't know enough about politics to know they difference between an actual win and a symbolic one, like you for instance.
So of course when a Democrat wins it's an actual win... a GOP win is a "symbolic" win. Is that right?
That being the case it is a really symbolic case that the

Last white Democrat from Deep South loses Congressional seat

The same night that the last white Southern Democrat serving in the House lost, South Carolina elected Tim Scott, an African American Republican, to the Senate in South Carolina. Scott becomes the first African American to be elected in the South and the first to start a full term since Reconstruction.

141105113833-mia-love-utah-2013-story-body.jpg

Utah's Mia Love makes history with win

University of Georgia Political Science Professor Charles Bullock told CNN on Tuesday that thirty years ago virtually all districts in Congress from the deep south were represented by white Democrats, but with Barrow's loss "they've become extinct."
No more white Southern Democrats in Congress - CNN.com

If the above are "symbolic"... give me more!!!
Maybe Obama can appoint Mary the new "Fat Czar".

Of course it was a meltdown; it was a melt of epic proportions, just like the defeat of Dems in the last national election was a defeat of epic proportions.

You gonna entertain us with another one today?
God you people are stupid beyond words. A totally expected and normal loss is a "defeat of epic proportions". No idiot, but you are an epic fucking idiot.

Of course it was a meltdown; it was a melt of epic proportions, just like the defeat of Dems in the last national election was a defeat of epic proportions.

You gonna entertain us with another one today?
God you people are stupid beyond words. A totally expected and normal loss is a "defeat of epic proportions". No idiot, but you are an epic fucking idiot.
Please start a new melt thread.

Is there a reason why anyone should care?
Show's your perspective on the Senate very well................

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
This race is a harbinger of what is in store for Democrats in 2016. America is awake and really pissed off at Democrats. This Ferguson nonsense is just the icing on the cake.

This recent election cycle is an example of Republicans watching Democrats destroy themselves.

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
This race is a harbinger of what is in store for Democrats in 2016. America is awake and really pissed off at Democrats. This Ferguson nonsense is just the icing on the cake.
It's nothing of the kind dummy.
congress.gif

Notice the back and forth? Do try and learn at least that much you little useless shits.

Last edited:
Everything is perfectly okay ... And there is no reason for Democrats to take the recent events as a clue they need to change anything ... (just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they never see it coming).

Everything is perfectly okay ... And there is no reason for Democrats to take the recent events as a clue they need to change anything ... (just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they never see it coming).

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.

congress.gif

Notice the back and forth? Do try and learn at least that much you little useless shits.

I noticed you cut this off at 2008. Guess the truth is too hard for you to stomach.

congress.gif

I noticed you cut this off at 2008. Guess the truth is too hard for you to stomach.
2010 is as far as the chart goes dummy.

Your racism is showing once again.

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.

Dems should be worried about brown babies.

When they work all their lives, as Hispanics are prone to do, they will become Republicans.

Dems should be worried about brown babies.

When they work all their lives, as Hispanics are prone to do, they will become Republicans.
Dream on. Your party calls them wetbacks, and they know it.

Me take over the country ... Lolz, Hell No!
I seriously doubt a decent number of people would be happy if I took the country over.

Now if you suggest brown babies have to vote for Democrats ... You won't get an argument from me that Democrats are counting on race based politics. My voters are me ... And I will have a blast no matter who gets elected ... Because I don't require the government to do so.

Your racism is showing once again.

All humans are racist dummy.

Me take over the country ... Lolz, Hell No!
I seriously doubt a decent number of people would be happy if I took the country over.

Now if you suggest brown babies have to vote for Democrats ... You won't get an argument from me that Democrats are counting on race based politics. My voters are me ... And I will have a blast no matter who gets elected ... Because I don't require the government to do so.

Your party is, almost without exception, made up of old white people. That is race-based politics little man.

Forum List

Back