Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your racism is showing once again.
Everything is perfectly okay ... And there is no reason for Democrats to take the recent events as a clue they need to change anything ... (just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they never see it coming).

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.
All humans are racist dummy.

Damn, the blind vulture finds another carcass.

Everything is perfectly okay ... And there is no reason for Democrats to take the recent events as a clue they need to change anything ... (just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they never see it coming).

You gonna take over the country eh? Maybe implement Fundamental Changes? Good luck but there's a reason the Dems are worried and it has to do with those brown babies born day after day. They gain voters while yours die off. Have a blast, while you still can.
aka which is why your side willingly violates the laws of this country to get illegals here...........because it seems they are the only ones still willing to listen to your sorry asses..............

You side doesn't own a Senate Seat or Governor's Mansion from the Carolina's to Texas now.................

Landrieu s Loss a Harsh Milestone for Southern Democrats

aka which is why your side willingly violates the laws of this country to get illegals here...........because it seems they are the only ones still willing to listen to your sorry asses..............

You side doesn't own a Senate Seat or Governor's Mansion from the Carolina's to Texas now.................

Yep, you have the cross-burners all locked up. Congrats.

That award goes to the ACLU and their constant attack on the cross and religion in general.............

Face it punk.............Your side is the NEW KKK of RACISM and oppression in this country.................

You just got your sorry asses handed to you...............

and so you do the only thing you can do when you get your ass kicked.................

Change the subject or say I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME................

Your a party of a bunch of losers............

BYE BYE BYE MARY.

Dems still took the local races here, School Board(failing schools, longtime incumbents re-elected), and City Marshall, give Dems control of Sheriff's Office, City Police and Marshall's office.

Black kids here have inordinate respect for cops, they know a black cop will shoot their asses and call the garbage truck for the carcass if they get stupid.

Dems still took the local races here, School Board(failing schools, longtime incumbents re-elected), and City Marshall, give Dems control of Sheriff's Office, City Police and Marshall's office.

Black kids here have inordinate respect for cops, they know a black cop will shoot their asses and call the garbage truck for the carcass if they get stupid.
Next time try not to mix of respect and fear. And in a state that used to ban ******* from owning dogs, because they could used as weapons, that is no surprise.

Come on Paint...................full melt down again would be great.............................

donkey.jpg

That award goes to the ACLU and their constant attack on the cross and religion in general.............

Face it punk.............Your side is the NEW KKK of RACISM and oppression in this country.................

You just got your sorry asses handed to you...............

and so you do the only thing you can do when you get your ass kicked.................

Change the subject or say I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME................

Your a party of a bunch of losers............

BYE BYE BYE MARY.
The company you keep. Have a wonderful time.
1303504479-web_kkk_rally009.jpg

Show's your perspective on the Senate very well................

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
This race is a harbinger of what is in store for Democrats in 2016. America is awake and really pissed off at Democrats. This Ferguson nonsense is just the icing on the cake.
It's nothing of the kind dummy.
congress.gif

Notice the back and forth? Do try and learn at least that much you little useless shits.

I noticed you cut this off at 2008. Guess the truth is too hard for you to stomach.
2010 is as far as the chart goes dummy.
My,.....how convenient.

Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
This race is a harbinger of what is in store for Democrats in 2016. America is awake and really pissed off at Democrats. This Ferguson nonsense is just the icing on the cake.
It's nothing of the kind dummy.
congress.gif

Notice the back and forth? Do try and learn at least that much you little useless shits.

I noticed you cut this off at 2008. Guess the truth is too hard for you to stomach.
2010 is as far as the chart goes dummy.
My,.....how convenient.
I didn't make the chart you little asswipe. Fill it in, be my guest.

Party pooper..............

Okay............BYE BYE MARY................Now the GOP has 54 Senate Seats.............

The Dems don't hold a single Senate Seat, or Governors Mansion from Carolina to Texas..............

Your side got your butts kicked.

Your side just lost another seat.............

BYE BYE Mary...........The final vote for Obamacare.

Okay............BYE BYE MARY................Now the GOP has 54 Senate Seats.............

The Dems don't hold a single Senate Seat, or Governors Mansion from Carolina to Texas..............

Yeah ... Bye-Bye Mary ... The Party Is Over!

Yeah ... Bye-Bye Mary ... The Party Is Over!

Yes, yes, how terribly sad for her, to be fully retired on a pension you pay for, at 59. She must just be heartbroken. I know I sure would be, as I sold my house in DC and had to head home to just barely survive on 150K a year, for life.

Forum List

Back