Bye Bye Oil Price

Why punish myself for the fault of our government? They have already cost me $600. a month with their war on oil. I certainly will be voting for energy independence again, for the country, for $1.67 a gal. gas again, and for my bank account..
Then don't vote for Trump, since he spent his last year in office actively trying to raise oil prices.

Newsmax doesn't tell you that.

Why punish myself for the fault of our government? They have already cost me $600. a month with their war on oil. I certainly will be voting for energy independence again, for the country, for $1.67 a gal. gas again, and for my bank account..
You're too funny. The only reason we had 1.67 a gal. gas was the plunge in oil prices due to the Covid Pandemic in 2020.

$77 dollar oil and record US oil and gas production has these traitors triggered and crying

I hope the FBI is watching this and takes note and tracks all the treasonous traitors on here that are mad about $77 oil.
yea the FBI are going to give a shit about someone complaining about oil prices.....they buy gas too dipshit.....

They have embedded in their brains that the left is the reason for everything bad. And if something good does happen, like US oil in record production, it's either a conspiracy or it's something Trump did.
and people with the bankers mindset think republicans are the reason for everything bad......same type of people....

Demofks don’t understand

The Irish Ram would love to see energy independence again. I love money that I don't have to work for. If we were energy independent we wouldn't be using our reserves to keep the price of gas down until after the election. If we are dong so well, why are we buying all that dirty oil from Venezuela? Why are we using our reserve?
Stop depending on our government for the truth. It's not to be found...
Next year. Patience.

They have embedded in their brains that the left is the reason for everything bad. And if something good does happen, like US oil in record production, it's either a conspiracy or it's something Trump did.
sums it up perfectly

MAGA republicans hate America. They only care about team GOP. When oil drops to $77 they get mad.

Bush and Trump were terrible failed presidents the blew up the country, economy and deficit massively, they are desperate to have dems fail like Bush and Trump failed.

sums it up perfectly

MAGA republicans hate America. They only care about team GOP. When oil drops to $77 they get mad.

Bush and Trump were terrible failed presidents the blew up the country, economy and deficit massively, they are desperate to have dems fail like Bush and Trump failed.

Squeals the fascist dipshit who wants to "fundamentally change America"

Go fuck yourself, traitor.

sums it up perfectly

In your opinion, and in mine no one demofk accept jfk

All the GOP traitors that are mad at $77 oil should be ashamed of themselves.

So much MAGA trash mad that the US is pumping record oil and gas and is the world's largest producer of both.

Bush and Trump were failed presidents, because their records were terrible and they exploded the deficit massively and failed miserably.

Republicans can't admit Biden has the US pumping record oil and gas, and oil market is only messed up because of Putin's war and corrupt Saudi Leader MBS's oil cuts. Both of whom are Trump backers or bribers.

Forum List

Back