Bye Bye Oil Price

Squeals the fascist dipshit who wants to "fundamentally change America"

Go fuck yourself, traitor.
says the trash that was mad that oil plummeted down to $77

All the GOP traitors that are mad at $77 oil should be ashamed of themselves.

So much MAGA trash mad that the US is pumping record oil and gas and is the world's largest producer of both.

Bush and Trump were failed presidents, because their records were terrible and they exploded the deficit massively and failed miserably.

says the trash that was mad that oil plummeted down to $77

All the GOP traitors that are mad at $77 oil should be ashamed of themselves.

So much MAGA trash mad that the US is pumping record oil and gas and is the world's largest producer of both.

Bush and Trump were failed presidents, because their records were terrible and they exploded the deficit massively and failed miserably.

Where have I said I was mad at the price drop, moron.

When you start with a lie all your credibility is toast.

And almost everything you post is a lie.

Right now US oil is plummeting rapidly like inflation, down to $77, a nice price
Joe Biden had the US pumping record amounts if both oil and nat gas, and the US is the biggest producer in the entire world !

Out of nowhere Trump's best buddy putin started a major war in Ukraine and completely disrupted the global oil and gas markets and cause prices to explode like Trump's deficits exploded.
Also Corrupt Mohamed Bin Salman, leader of Saudi Arabia who gave Kushner a $B bribe unexpectedly cut SA production to try and sabotage Biden's strong economy.

Joe Biden has done a magnificent job on energy, especially when you consider the circumstances.

Biden’s proudly stated goal was to kill the oil and gas industry

By his own measure he’s a colossal failure

Right now US oil is plummeting rapidly like inflation, down to $77, a nice price
Joe Biden had the US pumping record amounts if both oil and nat gas, and the US is the biggest producer in the entire world !

Out of nowhere Trump's best buddy putin started a major war in Ukraine and completely disrupted the global oil and gas markets and cause prices to explode like Trump's deficits exploded.
Also Corrupt Mohamed Bin Salman, leader of Saudi Arabia who gave Kushner a $B bribe unexpectedly cut SA production to try and sabotage Biden's strong economy.

Joe Biden has done a magnificent job on energy, especially when you consider the circumstances.

But didn’t the article say that oil prices fell due to Chinas economic data report? Also it says that prices have fallen due to the Hamas war spreading has been put at ease.

sums it up perfectly

MAGA republicans hate America. They only care about team GOP. When oil drops to $77 they get mad.

Bush and Trump were terrible failed presidents the blew up the country, economy and deficit massively, they are desperate to have dems fail like Bush and Trump failed.

I don't think they even care about the GOP. It's only Trump they care about.

Since 1980, the GOP has increased the debt ceiling and the debt more than the democrats have.

For the record, that's not going to make me vote democrat, because they spend too much too.
I think Biden is over $6 trillion already.

I don't think they even care about the GOP. It's only Trump they care about.
Do you “care” about the dems?

How much do you care?

Is bad policy that hurts America such as flooding the country with 10’s of millions of piss poor needy foreigners ok as long as its your beloved dems on the drivers seat?

I think so

Last edited:
Do you “care” about the dems?

How much to you care?

Is bad policy that hurts America such as flooding the country with 10’s of millions of piss poor needy foreigners is ok ss long as its your beloved dems on the drivers seat?

I think so

Bad policy on border issues, is BOTH parties being too stupid to recognize why they come here at all. The solution is in monetary policy. Not walls, not more border security. Solve that problem and 1/2 to 3/4 of them wouldn't even want to come here.
In fact, if they'd solve the monetary issue, that in itself would almost completely solve the immigration problem AND the trade deficit with China. And a few other problems, like outsourcing.

But you people just keep fiddle farting around and tinkering with one stupid idea after another. When the solution is slapping you and your favorite politicians right in the face.
And supporting some life long democrats who sold you a bill of goods.......(Trump & Biden)

you were whining and crying because oil is at $77

No, I wasn't, little liar. Gas prices have no effect on me. They affect the poor and the middle class, and the peons, like you.

Why punish myself for the fault of our government? They have already cost me $600. a month with their war on oil. I certainly will be voting for energy independence again, for the country, for $1.67 a gal. gas again, and for my bank account..
The Gubmint cost you $600 a month? :auiqs.jpg:

No, I wasn't, little liar. Gas prices have no effect on me. They affect the poor and the middle class, and the peons, like you.
you were whining and crying because you were mad that oil dropped to $77

Bush and Trump were total failures with failed results the only thing they were good at was exploding the deficit and fucking everything up.
You're mad that Biden is outperforming Trump and has a better economy, better GDP growth, lower deficits, and more oil pumping than Trump.

Forum List

Back