CA Governor Brown pushes for 5 million zero-emission cars

Damn, you are getting repititious. OK, you don't like anything or anyone. Why don't you just check out if find life so terrible. We are in the 21st Century, and not going back to the 18th.

Jesus, I show our furry friend bear a bitchin Tesla pickup and he wants to know where the damn trailer hitch is :laugh:

Of course I do and I thought you claimed to own a pick up truck?

Oh let me guess you just bought it for looks and not do a real mans job like haul toys?

I'd bet that DrLove wouldn't last an hour on a real man's job, such as any of the last several that I've worked. Current job is on this huge rooftop, where I'm helping to build a 3-megawatt solar power system, about six times the size of the largest such systems on which I've previously worked.

2018-01-17_09.31.05_stitch.jpg

OK, Rustic, you don't like any EV. We accept that. And it does not change the fact that Tesla has over 600,000 orders for the Tesla 3, and sold 120,000 S and X Tesla's last year. And has hundreds of orders for the Semi, and over 1000 orders for the Roadster. Do you think anyone at Tesla cares in the least what you think of any Tesla?

In five years, the EV will be cheaper than the ICE, and have a much better range. Doesn't really have to add to performance. By then, I will probably have driven the wheels off my present rigs, and will buy an EV to replace them.
I have no problem with renewable energy and technology, actually I am for all of the above strategy. But renewables are not ready for prime time yet, most likely decades away. But don’t force people into that shit they can’t afford, they don’t want and they don’t like. We are not all in this together. What’s the big hurry? There is no hurry give it time. Don’t try to sell an unproven product, And certainly do not try to sell someone something they want nothing to do with.

Are you not happy if you’re not trying to control everybody correct?

Damn, you are getting repititious. OK, you don't like anything or anyone. Why don't you just check out if find life so terrible. We are in the 21st Century, and not going back to the 18th.
What people use for energy is none of your business, you need to get the fuck out of other peoples lives

`
I support all initiatives will break our dependence on fossil fuel. This needs to be country wide.
`
You need to keep your shit to yourself, what other people do is none of your fucking business. We are not a communist nation fuck face

`
I support all initiatives will break our dependence on fossil fuel. This needs to be country wide.
`

Red states will never adopt what California and many other states have in the age of Trump. For some bizarre reason it is a matter of pride to undo Obama's environmental legacy and fuck over the planet as quickly as possible. Meh - go figure
Obama is a shit stain, And has no credibility with average people

Well, some red states, that is. Texas is leading the way with both solar and wind. And they are building grids to take advantage of their luck in having sun and wind.
Yes, Some states have that advantage and no one is against that. But other states like the northern plains states have endless supply of fossil fuels, Who are you to say they should not take advantage of that? Renewables do not work up here they are a fucking joke they are just for show. Maybe in the decades to come renewables will be fine till then fuck your control freak nature

`
`

Red states will never adopt what California and many other states have in the age of Trump. For some bizarre reason it is a matter of pride to undo Obama's environmental legacy and fuck over the planet as quickly as possible. Meh - go figure

Of course we will never adopt and what's this Trump shit?

You think he started it..do you flake?

No he read us ....and copied off what we want that's why he is president.
He is President because he collaborated with the enemy.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama dip shit

Oh let me guess you just bought it for looks and not do a real mans job like haul toys?

Oh that's right you only live two miles from work and drive around in a pick up for appearance only.

Same tards that by a 4 wheel drive and never use it.

Tesla's main customer base.

Why no trailer hitch?
Does every ICE pickup on the lot have a hitch on it? Those are usually an extra, added when you order it on you new vehicle. An EV pickup or van would be the ideal EV. Acres of room underneath for batteries. If the Roadster can manage 620 miles, one of these could probably manage 1000 miles.

Jesus, I show our furry friend bear a bitchin Tesla pickup and he wants to know where the damn trailer hitch is :laugh:

Oh that's right you only live two miles from work and drive around in a pick up for appearance only.

Same tards that by a 4 wheel drive and never use it.
And you make stupid assumptions about all on this board that disagree with your lies and bullshit. The EV's are going to be the dominant new vehicle in the world by 2030, not a damned thing you can do about it.
Maybe so maybe not, till then fuck off you control freak

Me you post like a child creaming in his pants about antique technology when it comes to electric motors...
Ever want to know why they call diesel electric trains , Diesel electric trains idiot ?
The fucking diesel proprduces the God damn electricity to the electric motors..
You know how a fucking nuclear aircraft carrier or sub works?
The nuclear reactor produces the fucking electricity to the electric motors...
God this is not new technology...

And you post like someone who isn't aware that electric technology hasn't evolved by leaps and bounds even over the past lousy 5-10 years!
Cell phones and cordless tools are not any better. In fact they may have gotten worse. Battery technology has not improved at all when it comes to cold-weather and at altitude

`
From my perspective, the future is in renewable energy. World-wide. Investments in alternate energy, are easily in the multi-trillions. The US is way behind on the development, production and research. The anti-education and anti-science people control the government apparatus. None the less, investment dollars are pouring in. Oil and coal are already feeling the impact. It's inevitable.
In certain areas of the country renewables do not work, the northern plains is one of them

Nope -

I do men's work in the form of hauling around my mower and landscaping tools for my rental yard work
I haul my canoes and kayaks up to Redfish Lake and other Idaho waterways and retreats minimally a dozen times a year
I avoid delivery charges on ginormous appliances for my kitchen remodel and the 65" 4K TV I bought last year
And I use 4WD mode when we got the rudest winter since 1984 last year just to get around town.

What else ya got BearFlake? :cool-45:
That makes me laugh, You call that work?

This is sure to anger Trumpflakes :)

Gov. Jerry Brown outlined a $2.5 billion plan Friday to help Californians buy electric vehicles and expand a network of charging stations as part of a goal of getting 5 million zero-emission cars on the road by 2030.

The ambitious proposal to transform California's car culture comes as Brown begins his final year in office and works to set the stage for his environmental legacy to continue under his successor. The Democratic governor has positioned California as a global leader in fighting climate change amid President Donald Trump's decision to pull the U.S. out of the Paris climate accord.​

California governor pushes for 5 million zero-emission cars

Wow, I hate to tell ole governor Jerry this- there is NO SUCH THING as zero emissions cars. If the car is moving it requires energy consumption. Generating that energy will cause emissions. And before some yahoo claims that electricity generated from hydro or solar is zero emission electricity, read this-
Solar Energy Isn’t Always as Green as You Think
Solar panels glimmering in the sun are an icon of all that is green. But while generating electricity through photovoltaics is indeed better for the environment than burning fossil fuels, several incidents have linked the manufacture of these shining symbols of environmental virtue to a trail of chemical pollution. And it turns out that the time it takes to compensate for the energy used and the greenhouse gases emitted in photovoltaic panel production varies substantially by technology and geography.

It may be cleaner, but why don’t we start by being honest and acknowledge that it isn’t crystal clean.
Why don't you start being honest and admit that no one said that the whole of the process of creating and running an electric car was 100% clean? But very definitely far cleaner then the manufacture and running of an ICE.
Fossil fuel mining equipment and drilling equipment is used to make those renewable energy’s

Me you post like a child creaming in his pants about antique technology when it comes to electric motors...
Ever want to know why they call diesel electric trains , Diesel electric trains idiot ?
The fucking diesel proprduces the God damn electricity to the electric motors..
You know how a fucking nuclear aircraft carrier or sub works?
The nuclear reactor produces the fucking electricity to the electric motors...
God this is not new technology...

And you post like someone who isn't aware that electric technology hasn't evolved by leaps and bounds even over the past lousy 5-10 years!

Battery technology has not...fuell cells have...

Tell us numb nuts has the battery in your pick up truck changed any way in the past 5 to 10 years?

Have they in your lawn mower? Your ATV? Your boat? Your snowmobile ( well I don't have a snowbile or motorcycle any more)

Has the triple AAA, or Double AA or 9 volt battery has changed???????
Good lord, what a fucking dumb question. Apparently you have never worked in industry. Ten years ago, a battery power impact wrench, even a 1/2" one was a laugh. Now you can break your wrist with one set at maximum torque. Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant you are, Bear.
Cordless tools sucks, because of the batteries. The batteries are ultra expensive and under perform vastly. Shit for brains

Say what? Youre 70 years plus wearing depends .
With weak ass wrist....
A damn pneumatic torque gun still runs circles around a piece of shit of a battery one, you have to charge the shit out of it...and have a lot of batteries..
LoLz - our cuddly bear and others pretend that they are smarter than Elon Musk :D
Elon musk Is a fucking freeloader and a rapist. He probably stands on the back of real men and women of technology

Nope -

I do men's work in the form of hauling around my mower and landscaping tools for my rental yard work
I haul my canoes and kayaks up to Redfish Lake and other Idaho waterways and retreats minimally a dozen times a year
I avoid delivery charges on ginormous appliances for my kitchen remodel and the 65" 4K TV I bought last year
And I use 4WD mode when we got the rudest winter since 1984 last year just to get around town.

What else ya got BearFlake? :cool-45:
That makes me laugh, You call that work?

Exactly, look at him

He says He Has a "pick up truck" and takes it out for kayaks trips..

Lol

Now dumb ass, I have actually torqued a coupler like that. No, but just because you don't use a battery powered impact wrench on that does not mean that the batteries have not made magnitude jumps in power.
Cordless tools smart phones and anything of the sort sucks ass because of the batteries.

Forum List

Back