Cain's campaign manager lies on Hannity

Mr. Block appears to have accepted that information as truthful and accurate and thus mislabeled it as constituting some kind of "confirmation."
No, he didn't mislabel it as some kind of confirmation.
BLOCK: We've confirmed it that he does indeed work at Politico, and that's his mother, yes.

They didn't even attempt to confirm.

He lied.

You lied.

Mr. Block appears to have accepted that information as truthful and accurate and thus mislabeled it as constituting some kind of "confirmation."
BLOCK: We've confirmed it that he does indeed work at Politico, and that's his mother, yes.

He lied.

You lied.

Usually are the ones who have the biggest problem lying.

Eh? :eusa_think:

^A Classic that never seems to Fail Ravi...

:)

peace...

See, the left will still defend Clinton yet go after Cain.
There is less eveidence on Cain than there was with Clinton but that doesn't stop the hypocrisy.

As for these witnesses for Cain's accusers. Can you name them or at least provide a link?

there is more evidence that cian is guilty than clinton.......

there were no payouts by clinton prior to his second term as president and once people did think clinton probably did something, he never recieved another vote........

OMG did Cain lie under oath?? Did he ask what the definition of "is" is?? Did he say "I never had sex with that woman." Was there a blue dress?? Taking advantage of a 22 year old girl when you are the President of the United states is by the very definition, harassment!!
No it's not...liar.

So, let me get this straight. Until a lying liar who lies admits he's a lying liar who lies, he is a fine, upstanding member of the community.

In other words, I should substitute your Cain Derangement Syndrome opinion for my own reality? I think not.

Dumb fuck.

You are indeed a dumb fuck, and no, you didn't get any of it straight.

You are a truly dumb fuck.

An inaccurate assertion CAN be a lie. Alternatively, it might be just an inaccurate assertion.

The difference is WHETHER the person making the statement KNEW that it was false at the time he said it.

YOU, dumb fuck, CAN readily point to the fact that what Mr. Block said was incorrect. Congrats. You have made it half way home, dumb fuck.

NOW, if you can, go the rest of the distance.

DEMONSTRATE (don't just make the empty claim; back it up with evidence) that when Mr. Block said the thing he said (it WAS inaccurate) he KNEW at that time that he was wrong.

But, as I said before: You won't. You can't. As I correctly predicted, you would merely repeat yourself. (And now you have.)
So you are saying that Block is a STUPID liar rather than a PREMEDITATED liar. A liar too stupid to KNOW he was telling a lie. :cuckoo:
Brilliant defense! NOT! :rofl::lmao:

Last edited:
Liarbility is pretty sensitive about his lack of lawyer skills.
:lol: LOL!!! "Liarbility" I think I'll use that. :clap2:
I have confirmed that Liarbility is an idiot.

Here's my take and I never thought of myself as believing in a conspiracy but..............No one has gone after Romney, 0bama wants to run against him. They're planning their strategy for that scenario. It will throw everything out of whack if Romney doesn't get the nomination. I think the 0bama campaign knows more about this than they're admitting. It reeks of Chicago style politics.
Another version of #IDontHaveFactsToBackThisUp, but... :rolleyes:

Usually indicates a bold-faced lie.

He lied.

You lied.
Again...if RepubliCON$ didn't lie, they' have nothing to say.

Seems like it was in all the papers

You must have missed it

I only wish I missed how the left defended Clinton. How NOW threw those woman under the bus. How the media defended him in the face of real evidence. How all but a handful of dems defended him.

Seems like the Clinton scandles got full time coverage. Even warranted a special prosecutor

Wonder if Ken Starr would be able to investigate Cain
Clinton is still the darlin' of the Democrats. Evidently, raping women and lying to Congress are alright by the dems.

Damn, I wish we could post PMs.

:lol:

You can in Flame, can't you? I got one too. Don't know what it said, though. Ignore = ignore.

What a dumb fuck. In fact, him having Belushi as his avatar and sig makes no sense. Belushi was an intelligent man.

No, you can't do it unless both parties agree and a mod says yes.

Sometimes I'd just like to show how vile people can be while hiding behind the PM rule.

But, whatevah.
Sometimes you show how vile people can be in your own posts.

I only wish I missed how the left defended Clinton. How NOW threw those woman under the bus. How the media defended him in the face of real evidence. How all but a handful of dems defended him.

Seems like the Clinton scandles got full time coverage. Even warranted a special prosecutor

Clinton is still the darlin' of the Democrats. Evidently, raping women and lying to Congress are alright by the dems.

You can in Flame, can't you? I got one too. Don't know what it said, though. Ignore = ignore.

What a dumb fuck. In fact, him having Belushi as his avatar and sig makes no sense. Belushi was an intelligent man.

Sometimes I'd just like to show how vile people can be while hiding behind the PM rule.

But, whatevah.
No doubt. But at least I don't hide and say nasty things to people via PM.

Liarbility is pretty sensitive about his lack of lawyer skills.
:lol: LOL!!! "Liarbility" I think I'll use that. :clap2:
I have confirmed that Liarbility is an idiot.

Another version of #IDontHaveFactsToBackThisUp, but... :rolleyes:

Usually indicates a bold-faced lie.

He lied.

You lied.
Again...if RepubliCON$ didn't lie, they' have nothing to say.

It's a hand-me-down. I saw somebody else using it, and thought it was a bit harsh. Then I saw why they were using it.

He lied.

You lied.

Once again, the dumber that a box of menstrual flow Raving dipshit makes a dishonest claim/

But Raving Lunatic SAYING something doesn't make it so.

Block claimed confirmation. He was wrong. According to Mr. Gordon, they had gotten information which they clearly credited. He can mislabel that 'confirmation," but that doesn't make it "confirmation.

So, we know he was wrong. What we don't know (regardless of how often you make your baseless claim shit head) is whether he said confirmation believing that the information they had gotten served as confirmation.

So you have absolutely no idea if he lied or not.

I did not lie, either, you shit for brains idiot.

You are a liar.

And so it goes.

So, let me get this straight. Until a lying liar who lies admits he's a lying liar who lies, he is a fine, upstanding member of the community.

In other words, I should substitute your Cain Derangement Syndrome opinion for my own reality? I think not.

Dumb fuck.

You are indeed a dumb fuck, and no, you didn't get any of it straight.

You are a truly dumb fuck.

An inaccurate assertion CAN be a lie. Alternatively, it might be just an inaccurate assertion.

The difference is WHETHER the person making the statement KNEW that it was false at the time he said it.

YOU, dumb fuck, CAN readily point to the fact that what Mr. Block said was incorrect. Congrats. You have made it half way home, dumb fuck.

NOW, if you can, go the rest of the distance.

DEMONSTRATE (don't just make the empty claim; back it up with evidence) that when Mr. Block said the thing he said (it WAS inaccurate) he KNEW at that time that he was wrong.

But, as I said before: You won't. You can't. As I correctly predicted, you would merely repeat yourself. (And now you have.)
So you are saying that Block is a STUPID liar rather than a PREMEDITATED liar. A liar too stupid to KNOW he was telling a lie. :cuckoo:
Brilliant defense! NOT! :rofl::lmao:

No you fucking moron. I am saying that there is no proof that he's a liar at all.

I AM saying his statement was incorrect. That still doesn't translate into lie, you deliberately ignorant, obtuse, dishonest partisan hack shit for brain motherfucker.

Damn, but you are one stupid motherfucking liberal douche bag.

You are joined by the Basshole, by Fail-always, by BettyBoob, by the incredibly odious scumbucket Raving Dipshit and by one or two other classic liberoidal imbeciles.

Nice company you guys keep.

:lol::lol::lol:

Cain-rapist.jpg

But, whatevah.
No doubt. But at least I don't hide and say nasty things to people via PM.

Liar. You've done THAT, too.

DAYUM, but you simply cannot be honest, you low life bag of rancid pus.

If only I could remember the name of your old band.

HA!

that sounded like the lyrics of something Fred Durst would sing in. Manifold was in a Limp Bizkit cover band, wasn't he?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back