Caitlyn going back to Bruce

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Caitlyn Jenner Is Getting Man Parts Back and Transitioning Back To Bruce Jenner

"“These few weeks as Caitlyn has beena great experience for me but being a woman is hard. I’m 65 and I just don’t feel like having to learn a new way of life. I feel like Caitlyn was just a phase and I am glad I realized before getting the gender reassignment surgery. That would have been a tragedy” Jenner explains in an interview. Jenner was a recipient of the Arthur Ashe Award for courage this past summer at the annual ESPY awards and has no intentions of returning the award. “Just because I’m transitioning back to the old me doesn’t mean that I was not courageous. I am about to show even more courageousness when I go back to the old me and try to rehash the missing pieces from my life. Now that I’ve lived as a woman, I’ve gotten closure. It’s now time to go back to be the man that God created” says Jenner."

The freak should be admonished by the gay community until it gives back that BS award.

maybe they should fit him with a detachable penis and breasts so he can change his mind any time he wants.

Can't wait for his new series: "Being Mr. Potato Head"

The issue was never about what he/she/it wanted to do with their life, the issue is with people who insist that the rest of us have to go along for the ride, and if we don't we are some ism/ist/whatever thing.

Once a cock sucker always a cock sucker. Some things you can't undo. Freak for life. An embarrassment to mankind [emoji51][emoji51][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not buying this at all. It's gotta be either the Onion or just that time of the month for Cait.

Caitlyn Jenner Is Getting Man Parts Back and Transitioning Back To Bruce Jenner

"“These few weeks as Caitlyn has beena great experience for me but being a woman is hard. I’m 65 and I just don’t feel like having to learn a new way of life. I feel like Caitlyn was just a phase and I am glad I realized before getting the gender reassignment surgery. That would have been a tragedy” Jenner explains in an interview. Jenner was a recipient of the Arthur Ashe Award for courage this past summer at the annual ESPY awards and has no intentions of returning the award. “Just because I’m transitioning back to the old me doesn’t mean that I was not courageous. I am about to show even more courageousness when I go back to the old me and try to rehash the missing pieces from my life. Now that I’ve lived as a woman, I’ve gotten closure. It’s now time to go back to be the man that God created” says Jenner."

I more than half expected to see the by line from "The Onion."

No?

Wow.

I can't say I care about this "story" all that much. But as fiction, it is one twisted dopey plot. As reality, it is one twisted dopey plot.

So what I found was caitbruce was golfing in men's clothing so that sparked rumors.

Plus his/her show is tanking so maybe he/she is doing this as publicity.

Forum List

Back